PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Felony Video

CurtisLow
06-25-2007, 08:38 AM
History was made in Paul v Clinton when this smoking gun video of Hillary Clinton's phone call to Peter Paul on July 17, 2000 was introduced June 21, 2007 as evidence of Hillary's illegal misconduct, for the California Appeals' Court review of Hillary's First Amendment protection for her illegal fundraising solicitations in 2000. This tape was withheld by the U.S. Attorney in New York from 2001 until April 11, 2007, when it was released to Paul's attorneys at the US Justice Foundation, depriving three federal investigations of this evidence of Hillary Clinton's role in the campaign finance frauds for which her finance director David Rosen was indicted in 2005.

http://www.hillcap.org/default.php?page_id=2

angelatc
06-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Imagine that.

I didn't realize Stan Lee was involved with the CLintons. I just saw one of his movies last night -d'oh!

Suzu
10-13-2007, 09:14 PM
This issue is getting a lot more attention all of a sudden. There's a much longer video, telling more of the story, posted at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7007109937779036019

Marshall
10-13-2007, 09:22 PM
When is the full movie supposed to come out? I was under the impression that what was linked above was only a trailer.

Suzu
10-13-2007, 10:32 PM
Supposedly, Oct. 30. The clip linked above is over 20 minutes long, whereas the bit that came out earlier in the year was only 5 minutes long.

Paulitician
10-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Remember the Norman Hsu incident not too long ago? Hehehe. Some will say she didn't know he was donating to her campaign, that she didn't even know him at all. Of course that's a lie, we have pictures of them together. Now the same people say that this Peter Paul guy can't be trusted. Hillary doesn't know him blah blah blah. I don't know, maybe this is a scam... it's just interesting to me that Hillary Clinton is completely innocent here, at least that's what her supporters want you to believe. I find it quite sad that the American people don't know how common these sort of things are (the financial fraud) both on the Dem party and on the Republican party. They don't understand they're voting for absolute crooks.