PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on The Henry Rollins Show

GorGor
11-28-2007, 08:04 PM
The Henry Rollins Show on the Independent Film Channel would be great a great interview for RP.

For those who aren't aware of the music legend, Henry Rollins, he has always been outspoken towards liberty in his over 20 year entertainment career and even has a banner on his stage "question your leaders".

Please go to the IFC Henry Rollins Show message board and ask Henry to have RP as a guest.

Registration is easy using a non-confirmed e-mail registration. Here's the thread:
http://community.ifc.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2992&tstart=0

philipsantamaria
11-28-2007, 08:44 PM
this would be great. I would love Rollins to openly endorse Ron Paul...he might actually do it after a good conversation about economics...

tsetsefly
11-28-2007, 08:56 PM
that would be great although I am sure the show does not get that many viewers, I think the interview would be good...

GorGor
11-28-2007, 09:14 PM
You may be surprised at the large following Henry has.

Nate
11-28-2007, 09:21 PM
This would be a great idea. I've sent e-mails to Henry Rollins in the past about Ron Paul. His audience would be very receptive to Ron's message. It would kick ass if we could get him to actually endorse the good Dr.

ronpaulitician
11-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Rollins's reply after one of the debates earlier this year:

"I think Ron Paul spoke well at the debates the other night but he really doesn't interest me past that. Thanks. Henry"

GorGor
11-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Where'd you find that quote? That really surprises me.

derdy
11-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Rollins's reply after one of the debates earlier this year:

"I think Ron Paul spoke well at the debates the other night but he really doesn't interest me past that. Thanks. Henry"

Thus is the problem with getting to know a candidate through these ridiculous 'debates.'

derdy
11-28-2007, 09:45 PM
I still think he'd be a great guest and a great way for Henry to learn abuot him. If he got a flood of emails requesting him on the show, I'm sure that would peak his interest.

That is a great show btw

loupeznik
11-28-2007, 09:52 PM
I've been a Rollins fan for a long time now. He is anti-gun, but then again he is funny. I'll let him slide on that. He is a creature of contradiction.

GorGor
11-28-2007, 09:55 PM
True Derdy. For Henry's love of freedom, regardless of whether he cares for RP or not, Rp is all about freedom and fits right in with Henry's words.

I posted this IFC forum a couple of places, lotso of views and very few "yeah, get RP on your show".

It won't happen if people just sit and read and don't take the 3 minutes to register and post.

BiPolarBear
11-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Weird, there is someone named Bipolarbear on those forums as well. ;)

Seriously though, he has a pretty good show on IFC. Henry Rollins is cool in my book. As with everyone, I don't always agree with him, but he is still pretty badass. :cool:

I would love to see Dr. Paul on his show.

tnvoter
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Henry's fun, more of the Kucinich leaning people imo, but he's pretty cool AND smart. :)

LBT
11-29-2007, 12:43 AM
I've seen Henry on stage and he is very smart and entertaining, though he tends to make his mind up on things without too much study. I doubt he is too well informed about economics or political philosophy.

rajibo
11-29-2007, 12:50 AM
We're gonna have a TV Party tonight, if RP is on the Henry Rollins Show...

hawkeyenick
11-29-2007, 01:22 AM
Rollins wants a REAL revolutions...he would love Paul if he knew anything about him

GorGor
11-29-2007, 04:35 PM
We're gonna have a TV Party tonight, if RP is on the Henry Rollins Show...

How true because I've got nothing better to do than watch T.V. and have a couple of brews :p