PDA

View Full Version : Black People should be in the Libertarian Party - the Party of FREEDOM

No1butPaul
10-14-2013, 04:01 PM
@ 7:22

On Obama: "He's not good news, he's not your savior ... if anything, you should be for Ron Paul, and a little less, Rand Paul."

"I think black people should be in the Libertarian Party, the party of freedom, we need F R E E D O M. We don't need plantation."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-JaLapEKdk

Working Poor
10-15-2013, 06:31 AM
Is this real?

FrankRep
10-15-2013, 06:48 AM
Why would anyone join a party that gets 1% of the vote?

RonZeplin
10-15-2013, 07:36 AM

Virtue is it's own reward. 99% run off the cliff. Must be great, since everyone's doing it.

erowe1
10-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Virtue is it's own reward. 99% run off the cliff. Must be great, since everyone's doing it.

That's not true. Most people don't vote at all, which makes more sense to me than voting Libertarian.

erowe1
10-15-2013, 07:46 AM
I kind of like the idea of the OP though, minus the third party aspect.

If we want to drive the war hawk wing of the GOP over to the Dems, where they'll be more at home, then we need to win a block over from their side, and ethnic minorities make the most sense to me.

It would be interesting to see a two party system where one party really is the small government party and the other really is the big government party.

I don't think that's ever going to happen. But I like the idea in theory.

No1butPaul
10-15-2013, 07:52 AM
Is this real? -- SEE UPDATE BELOW --

I found this guy (this video) from a video posted on Daily Paul yesterday.

http://www.dailypaul.com/302448/obamacare-exposed-biggest-swindle-ever-video

OBAMA CARE EXPOSED - BIGGEST SWINDLE EVER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMFLbRilj3M

UPDATE: 10/14/13 (from video poster)

shakaama 1 day ago

all of you guys are really moving me to tears. This is encouraging me to do my next show, which I am pulling out all the stops.

please pray for me, do a rain dance, have a pow wow, or whatever to protect me. I have been told by some vets that I am on "someone's" list. So..

Me: Really, aren't we all and haven't we been for awhile (as Ron Paul people)!!! Nonetheless, perhaps a black man speaking out against Obama is going to feel a lot of pressure and has my support, and prayers. Please, show this fellow libertarian some love.

No1butPaul
10-15-2013, 11:59 AM
Is this real?

I'm sorry, I just realized your question was in reference to the impeachment proceedings, to which I have no clue.

UPDATE: Felt compelled to look into this a bit more as comments to the video suggested this couldn't be the case because it would never happen in the house (needing 2/3rd's vote); however, it IS true it can happen through the Supreme Court:

The Answer is set in the words of the Constitution of the United States, specifically in Article III, Section 3. If the president is convicted of the crime of High Treason, he is automatically disqualified from office. The process of trying for trying the President or anyone on the Charges of High Treason, is out of the control of the Congress completely. The Treason Process is through the Supreme Court of the United States, and the Citizens, can petition and testify before the Supreme Court to the specifications for Treasonous Acts.

There is a petition on iPetitions.com, specifying four Treasonous Acts perpetrated by Barack Hussein Obama, the Sitting President of the United States, against the United States of America. I would ask that everyone who sees this to please read the petition, and sign it if they have the courage to do so and if they believe that Barack Obama has committed the specified charges.

Charge # 1: Adhering to the enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort, as witnessed by consorting with, supporting and installing to powerful Federal positions persons who in writing, word and deed have called for and promoted the overthrow of America’s constitutionally guaranteed Republican form of government, and the overthrow of the United States Constitution; including but not limited to the Domestic Terrorists William Ayers and Bernadette Dohrn of the Weather Underground, and Marxist Anthony Kapel “Van” Jones.

Charge #2: Adhering to the enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort, as witnessed by consorting with, supporting and supplying military weapons and other aid to the organizations “Muslim Brotherhood”, which is an organization that is allied with the Terrorist Organization Al-Qaeda, which has sworn to destroy the United States and Kill all Americans, and all other nations with views and lifestyles that are not compliant with their views.

Charge #3: Adhering to the enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort, as witnessed by consorting with, supporting and knowingly and willfully obstructing the investigation of an Act of War against the United States which occurred in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, in which an Ambassador of the United States was assassinated by terrorists related to the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda, along with two members of the United States Navy SEALS. An attack on an Embassy or Consulate of the United States is construed as an attack on the United States. The President was aware of the Attack, and requests for support, and which were denied either by or on behalf of the Accused, and now the survivors of the Attack are being blocked and cohered from testifying before Congress, which is trying to investigate the Attack.

Charge #4: Adhering to the enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort, as witnessed by consorting with, by revealing Classified Tactics of the United States Navy SEAL Team 6, in the raid and termination of Al-Qaeda Terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden, which compromises the ability of our military to conduct operations in the ongoing war against Al-Qaeda, and the security of the United States.

http://www.redstate.com/northgaconservative/2013/05/01/to-those-who-call-for-the-impeachment-of-barack-hussein-obama/

mczerone
10-15-2013, 12:39 PM

Why would anyone join a party that doesn't most align with their personal philosophy?

Is popularity and the prospects for "Winning" more important than integrity?