PDA

View Full Version : 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Economic Indicator' Under Obama

Origanalist
10-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: My last question to you. You often do these seminars with the state of black America. I've watched them on C-Span and different channels, right?

TAVIS SMILEY: Right.

HANNITY: Are black Americans better off five years into the Obama presidency?

SMILEY: Let me answer your question very forthrightly. No, they are not. The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category. On that regard, the president ought to be held responsible.

But here's the other side. I respect the president. I will protect the president. And I will correct the president. He's right on this government shutdown. Republicans are thwarting the rule of law with the Constitution. If they let this debt go into default, they're trampling again on the Constitution.

Video at link http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/10/11/tavis-smiley-black-people-will-have-lost-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hQqlEq3z

Zippyjuan
10-12-2013, 01:59 PM
The president should guarante them better paying jobs and more jobs? (This isn't something the president has any real control over).

Paulbot99
10-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Racism!