PDA

View Full Version : New PAC

Elm
11-28-2007, 07:45 PM
I wanted to announce that I have formed a new PAC that does support Ron Paul.

Citizens for Constitutionalism is a political action committee that supports the belief that respect for the Rule of Law is not an option for officers of our government. We support candidates who follow this belief and educate other citizens as to why our highest law must be followed if we wish to remain a free nation.

If you can we would greatly appreciate a donation of $5 by check (we don't have a web site up yet as we just got approval from the FEC) so if you can please make the check payable to Citizens For Constitutionalism 731 West Haverford Road Bryn Mawr, Pa 19010. Also if you would like to be on our contact list or have any questions please email citforcon@gmail.com.

Contributions to Citizens For Constitutionalism (CFC) will count towards election limits to Ron Paul (as he is the only candidate we are currently endorsing). Only legal residents of the United States may donate. Thank you for your support.

Elm
11-29-2007, 02:53 PM
No thoughts on having a PAC good or bad?

craezie
11-29-2007, 03:31 PM
If contributions count toward our election limits, and Ron Paul is the only candidate your PAC supports, then what exactly would be the point of sending our money to the PAC???

kylejack
11-29-2007, 03:34 PM
If contributions count toward our election limits, and Ron Paul is the only candidate your PAC supports, then what exactly would be the point of sending our money to the PAC???
I can't think of one. Maybe after the presidential election. We don't have money to waste on the paid employees of a PAC at this time. Every dollar for Paul.

Elm
12-01-2007, 06:29 PM
We don't have any employees at this time just volunteers so all the money goes into either fundraising or to support actions. Right now we are trying to cover Pennsylvania actions with distribution of delegate training DVD's for those running and if we have enough funds some simple mailers.

Thanks for your replies.