PDA

View Full Version : Internal Affairs Cop Comes Forward In Biker Beating Case

aGameOfThrones
10-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Another member of the NYPD has come forward, admitting he was part of the group of bikers who would brutally beat NYC dad Alexian Lien following a road rage incident on the West Side Highway. In this case however, the biker is not an undercover cop but a member of the Internal Affairs Bureau, DNAinfo reported Thursday.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/internal-affairs-cop-comes-forward-115113839.html

Natural Citizen
10-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Any more questions on why the people need a big clip?

tod evans
10-11-2013, 02:38 PM
End all federal subsidies to state and municipal "police" forces!

Let New Yorkers pay these loosers if they want 'em.

Red Green
10-11-2013, 02:59 PM
What we need to figure out is how many of these bikers WEREN'T pigs. I think at that point we can safely say the rest of them were 'paid informants' (ie. pimps who supply pigs with blow and those who blow).

I'm really only surprised this is actually making the news. That goodness these idiots are too fucking stupid to keep from posting video of their misdeeds on the internet.

bolil
10-11-2013, 03:02 PM
What we need to figure out is how many of these bikers WEREN'T pigs. I think at that point we can safely say the rest of them were 'paid informants' (ie. pimps who supply pigs with blow and those who blow).

I'm really only surprised this is actually making the news. That goodness these idiots are too fucking stupid to keep from posting video of their misdeeds on the internet.

Oft evil will shall evil mar. -MFING GANDALF.