PDA

View Full Version : Oh damn mcCain just asked for an ass whupping

Original_Intent
11-28-2007, 07:42 PM
I cant wait!

Good answer about the most money from the troops!

But of course the moderator cut him off like he has FAILED to do with Romney and the Ghoul! :(

trispear
11-28-2007, 07:45 PM
McCain just Godwinned the debate. I also lost absolutely all respect for him. I will never vote him.

nbhadja
11-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Looks like McCain got that whooping he asked for!! :D

RadioActive
11-28-2007, 07:46 PM
BS, anderson isn't gona give him a chance to defend himself....

That was a disgrace what cooper just did. he allowed mccaine to stomp on rp without give rp and real chance to defend himself.

He should have gotten at least a minute to reply, not 20 seconds.

llepard
11-28-2007, 07:47 PM
Looks like McCain got that whooping he asked for!! :D

McCain is a boob. Isolationism caused WW2 and Hitler. Yeah right John.

I guess McCain is carrying the Neocon water tonight

Did you see McCain smirking after attacking RP. What an asshat.

Original_Intent
11-28-2007, 07:48 PM
HAH Giuliani got asked about the Politico story!!!

XelR8r
11-28-2007, 07:50 PM
McCain is a dick

quickmike
11-28-2007, 07:52 PM
McCain is a dick

No hes not!!!!

He's a douche

davidhperry
11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
I thought Ron handled himself well. When McCain was talking, the camera cut to Dr. Paul and he was just smiling and shaking his head. The crowd seemed to back us up a bit as well.

maiki
11-28-2007, 07:56 PM
McCain just Godwinned the debate. I also lost absolutely all respect for him. I will never vote him.

Seriously. :rollseyes:

ProfNo
11-28-2007, 07:58 PM
McCain is a boob. Isolationism caused WW2 and Hitler. Yeah right John.

I guess McCain is carrying the Neocon water tonight

Did you see McCain smirking after attacking RP. What an asshat.

I second the motion that McCain is an asshat.

Did you notice how cooper cooled down the audience after McCains comments? Almost did not let Ron Paul respond. Classic propaganda

XelR8r
11-28-2007, 07:58 PM
I thought Ron handled himself well. When McCain was talking, the camera cut to Dr. Paul and he was just smiling and shaking his head. The crowd seemed to back us up a bit as well.

yeah this crowd seems pretty fair.

I like it....

ProfNo
11-28-2007, 08:02 PM
The crowd just booed Giuliani :)

XelR8r
11-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Here it comes Johnny....

Original_Intent
11-28-2007, 08:30 PM
McCain just redeemed himself by taking a piece out of Romney's hide on the waterboarding question.

trispear
11-29-2007, 12:47 AM
McCain just Godwinned the debate. I also lost absolutely all respect for him. I will never vote him.Seriously. :rollseyes:

Roll your eyes at me all you want, I'll just kick them right back!

I would have considered voting McCain if he won the nomination (my list of Republican alternatives is zero now, unfortunately) even though since his 2000 run he's alienated the youth base more and more -- because I considered him a decent person (and in some areas still do) -- but since I consider demagoguery one of the basic reasons our country is in this sorry state, I won't support anybody who engages in it after a certain limit.

Paul never engages in demagoguery. Godwinning a debate over a nonsequitur issue is way past my limit.

Ron LOL
11-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Roll your eyes at me all you want, I'll just kick them right back!

Pretty sure he was agreeing with you. I agree too. Godwin's Law has no place in presidential politics.

shortna
11-29-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by XelR8r
McCain is a dick

No hes not!!!!

He's a douche

JulieAnnie is a douche, McCain is simply now irrelevant and wants to be relevant

Broadlighter
11-29-2007, 01:11 AM
McCain showed what an empty suit he really is. The guy showed zero substance tonight.

GunnyFreedom
11-29-2007, 02:08 AM
Must be the old school useneter in me...

HAhaha! too funny. I had the exact same thought the moment he said it! I am sick, just sick that 8 years ago I actually liked McFeign. His permanent war at all cost is an expression of pure evil IMHO. He is now #3 on my evils list - #1 Giuliani #2 Clinton #3 McCain #4 Obama. Of course, that's just me.

:D