PDA

View Full Version : Huck you f***! RIP OFF PAUL!

hummtide
11-28-2007, 07:40 PM
BA***rd!

Revolutn
11-28-2007, 07:41 PM
lol

Yeah well Ron avoided saying IRS I think to avoid the 'extreme' view, besides he already said end the IRS in other debates.

Rev

Lord Xar
11-28-2007, 07:46 PM
well.. why doesn't Ron assert himself and interject and say.. "well you want to end the IRS and replace it with a worse flat-tax of 23%".. "whereas I want to do away with federal income tax becasue..."

simple.. really. But doesn't ever seem to happen.

theseus51
11-28-2007, 07:53 PM
It's cause you can't explain (to most people) how eliminating the IRS won't cause chaos in the US if you are only given 30 seconds to explain yourself.

Revolutn
11-28-2007, 07:58 PM
well.. why doesn't Ron assert himself and interject and say.. "well you want to end the IRS and replace it with a worse flat-tax of 23%".. "whereas I want to do away with federal income tax becasue..."

simple.. really. But doesn't ever seem to happen.

Actually, I think it's because Dr. Paul is a gentlemen and he doesn't 'jump' in and impose himself the way the lesser candidates feel compelled to do.

I've felt frustration over this myself from time to time, but I really think that overly-aggressive interruptive style turns people off and disgusts them...so....I think Ron's been doin' OK.

Rev