PDA

View Full Version : Million Vet March On The Memorials

CaseyJones
10-10-2013, 01:04 PM
http://vetmarch.com/

Why March?

I want you to circle the date of Sunday, October 13, 2013.

And then I want you to help “circle the wagons” on that day to help protect and defend our brave veterans who risked their lives for our freedom – and now are being barred from visiting the memorials erected to honor their deeds.

In a mean-spirited fit of selfish anger, Barack Obama has shut down our nation’s war memorials. And he has declared open war on our honored veterans!

The World War II memorial … the Vietnam Veterans Memorial … the Korean War Veterans Memorial – Obama has shut them all down to force his will on the House of Representatives and frankly, to get revenge on the American people who oppose Obamacare and his other naked power grabs.

Let’s put it plainly: Barack Obama is behaving like a vicious tyrant. And if he succeeds in this assault on the democratic system, the Republic we love is at mortal risk. It’s just that simple.

That’s why I am asking you now to take two decisive moves to show Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi – and all of their oppressive ilk in Washington – that “We the People” are still in charge. And we won’t rest until we take back our memorials and monuments!

1. First, I would like you to Sign the Petition to sign our petition to re-open the war memorials.

Once your name is on that important petition, it will be delivered to every member of the Senate and the House and we will even put it on the White House website!

2. Block out the date of October 13, 2013 9:00 am – and then join with the million other patriotic Americans who are determined to unblock our nation’s war memorials.

I’ll be there –along with veterans who are determined to once again fight for freedom – this time on our own Mall!

CaseyJones
10-10-2013, 05:25 PM
bump