PDA

View Full Version : Drug-free job applicants denied positions over urine that is too healthy

donnay
10-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Drug-free job applicants denied positions over urine that is too healthy

by: Lance Johnson

If you are a drug-free, healthy person applying for a job that requires a drug test, you may still fail the drug test - honest and outright. Sounds insane, but it's all very real for some Americans. Some Americans are being denied jobs altogether or fired, because they have healthy, clean urine that contains no drugs whatsoever. What is going on here?

According to hospitals and employers, clean urine is too dilute. They think healthy urine is always the result of a person trying to flush drugs out of their system. This means that you can pass a drug test with flying colors and then be practically accused of trying to hide something.

Basically, a healthy, well-hydrated person who drinks the recommended eight glasses of water a day is subject to termination from a company or may be denied a job altogether, all based on ridiculous, guilt-mongering suspicions.

After all, what American actually pees white? You are not normal if you drink only water and your kidneys are functioning well. You've got to be drinking soda somewhere in your day-to-day activities.

Poison yourself or lose your job

The reality is that there are people who don't do drugs, who drink only water and who pee white. No one should be accused for being this way. No one should have to prove they are drug-free after they have passed a drug test! They should be praised as a model of success in a country so poisoned by toxic chemicals. Healthy, white pee is a sign of good hydration, and everyone should aspire to that.

But instead, health professionals instruct healthy job applicants to poison themselves with phosphoric acid and caramel coloring to pass the drug test. What great advice! Dehydrate yourself so you can pass your drug test! Drink lots of sugar, throw in some aspartame and indulge in the gateway caffeine drug - all to pass the drug test! It's all outright insanity, and it's affecting more people now than ever.

Drug testing is a divisive, control mechanism shrouded in hypocrisy

Drug tests aren't about helping people. They don't make workforces stronger. They are a waste of time and money. The whole idea of drug testing people, stereotyping them and firing them is based on divisive control. Innocent people's lives are completely disrupted. All the while, the actual dangerous drugs are the ones being carried into the hospital and peddled by pharmaceutical representatives. So, as patients wait to take their forced drug test, here come the real drugs, in the doctor's hands, ushered in with all their welcome side effects.

Drug tests that target marijuana will become a thing of the past

Drug tests are social control mechanisms. When it comes down to it, does it really matter what a person does on their own time, especially when it doesn't harm others or affect their job performance?

Furthermore, why do drug tests target the natural Cannabis sativa plant like it's evil? Does marijuana threaten the very livelihood of the pharmaceutical industry itself? As hemp farming returns to America, as the prohibition of marijuana ends little by little, drug tests that target the plant will become a thing of the past. Many are realizing that their demonization of this plant was rooted in ignorance and that many people now enjoy the natural medicinal benefits of marijuana to treat themselves.

Drug testing is hypocrisy at its best. We are taught that it's okay to consume prescription drugs with horrendous side effects, yet people are sent to jail when caught using a plant that's much safer and more useful?

Drug testing is delusional. Belief in this system is now responsible for denying perfectly healthy, drug-free people their jobs. One should not lose their job over having healthy, clean, suspicious urine. It's sad to see healthy, honest, drug-free people denied their jobs and ostracized.

Sources for this article include:

http://www.nwlaborpress.org

http://forums.corvetteforum.com

http://www.medhelp.org

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042423_drug_testing_job_applicants_healthy_urine.h tml#ixzz2hKI4k7kz

kcchiefs6465
10-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Vitamin B12, I believe that's the one, will add color to your urine.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Sort of off topic, but I once got a job offer contingent upon a drug test. I flew to the headquarters and interviewed for a little over half the day. Wasted a lot of time and money. They almost brought up the test as an afterthought--like they just assume everyone will take one. I declined, so they asked if I would sign a statement that I am not stoned. We went back and forth for three days. The whole thing rubbed me the wrong way, so I declined the job altogether. Getting off on the wrong foot told me I should just keep the job I had.

The whole thing was really dumb because I am that guy who almost always whizzes white. Never drank coffee in my life. Did dope many years ago.

donnay
10-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Vitamin B12, I believe that's the one, will add color to your urine.

All B complex vitamins change your urine color. The molecules of this vitamin are yellow, which causes your urine to change color. Your body flushes out the molecules it does not use.

B1 (thiamine) and B3 (niacin) and B6 are white, therefore there should be no change in your urine. B2 (Riboflavin) will change your urine orange. If I remember correctly.

kcchiefs6465
10-10-2013, 09:31 AM
All B complex vitamins change your urine color. The molecules of this vitamin are yellow, which causes your urine to change color. Your body flushes out the molecules it does not use.

B1 (thiamine) and B3 (niacin) and B6 are white, therefore there should be no change in your urine. B2 (Riboflavin) will change your urine orange. If I remember correctly.
Not a big problem then, I suppose. Though drug tests for employment annoy me to no end. They have saliva ones now, by the way. They swab your cheek.

I drink at least a gallon of water daily and pass without a problem. Marijuana is the only thing you have to worry about. That and benzodiazepines. Cocaine and the rest don't last for long. It's somewhat amazing that a person can smoke crack cocaine a few days before a drug test and get the job but a person who smokes a joint a few weeks before the drug test may be denied the job.

The only people targeted by mass drug testing is pot smokers and I can say with a certainty, marijuana does not impair your ability to perform job tasks... though I don't smoke anymore.

specsaregood
10-10-2013, 09:34 AM
If I ever had to take a drug test, I'd eat 3 bundles of asparagus and drink a pot of coffee before I whizzed.

donnay
10-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Not a big problem then, I suppose. Though drug tests for employment annoy me to no end. They have saliva ones now, by the way. They swab your cheek.

I drink at least a gallon of water daily and pass without a problem. Marijuana is the only thing you have to worry about. That and benzodiazepines. Cocaine and the rest don't last for long. It's somewhat amazing that a person can smoke crack cocaine a few days before a drug test and get the job but a person who smokes a joint a few weeks before the drug test may be denied the job.

The only people targeted by mass drug testing is pot smokers and I can say with a certainty, marijuana does not impair your ability to perform job tasks... though I don't smoke anymore.

They'll be coming for the smokers next. Nicotine can be detected now. So if the company you work for is militant against smokers, you'll be unemployed too.

Elias Graves
10-10-2013, 09:38 AM
This happened to me once before I started refusing tests.
One employer sent me back three times because I was "dilute."
The last one I took, the tester actually gave me a hard time about the color. I guess they can recognize B vitamin yellow versus "normal" dehydrated yellow. He gave me a funny look and asked if I "Dosed on B vitamins" regularly. I told him to shut up and do his job.
As someone who has suffered heat stroke and dehydration in the past and is very thin, I must drink water constantly to keep dehydration at bay. It's pretty stupid that being healthy is now a sign of guilt.

dannno
10-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Join the club.

Although ironically I've never had a problem passing drug tests before. The last one I went to I smoked bong loads right before the test. Passed with flying colors. No, literally, i was so stoned during the test it looked like the yellow in my urine was flying all around the bottle and around it.

Elias Graves
10-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Lol.

kcchiefs6465
10-10-2013, 09:57 AM
They'll be coming for the smokers next. Nicotine can be detected now. So if the company you work for is militant against smokers, you'll be unemployed too.
I already lost a job because of that.

I hadn't heard of a nicotine test until then. I tried to be flexible and explain that I wouldn't smoke on company property, not to mention I hardly even smoke cigarettes anymore.. only a few a day, but no go.

Pete summed it up nice, though at the time I was hurting for money; Why would you even want to work for a company like that?

Frankly I don't particularly respect companies that drug test. It is the norm, now, though. Some people rightfully shout about property rights and not having the obligation to hire anyone but I do wish people were more sensible in their hiring policies. I think a lot of it is demanded by the insurance companies. A few bosses I've worked for smoked weed but still drug tested.

dannno
10-10-2013, 10:02 AM
A few bosses I've worked for smoked weed but still drug tested.

I know someone who got a job at a company and they asked if they smoked herb during the interview, they said yes, and they said, 'ok, go down to a headshop and buy the xxxclean drink before your drug test so that you will pass."

It is absolutely about insurance most of the time.

kcchiefs6465
10-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Join the club.

Although ironically I've never had a problem passing drug tests before. The last one I went to I smoked bong loads right before the test. Passed with flying colors. No, literally, i was so stoned during the test it looked like the yellow in my urine was flying all around the bottle and around it.
I hadn't smoked for a month though I was a chronic chronic smoker leading up to the test and failed in record time. Literally as soon as she put the dipstick in it registered.

Annoyed me too as it was a good job. I can't even risk smoking anymore. It just isn't worth it if I happen to get injured at work etc. It's a shame, too. I wouldn't drink whatsoever if I could smoke.

CPUd
10-10-2013, 12:41 PM
If you were clean, and smoked right before/during a urine test, it won't show up. Depending on the person's metabolism, it takes some hours for the metabolites to make it to the urine.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Frankly I don't particularly respect companies that drug test. It is the norm, now, though. Some people rightfully shout about property rights and not having the obligation to hire anyone but I do wish people were more sensible in their hiring policies. I think a lot of it is demanded by the insurance companies. A few bosses I've worked for smoked weed but still drug tested.

It is the norm because the drug warriors made it the norm. Ever heard of "drug free workplace?"

Of course, that doesn't include pharmaceuticals.

Brian4Liberty
10-10-2013, 03:18 PM
If I ever had to take a drug test, I'd eat 3 bundles of asparagus and drink a pot of coffee before I whizzed.

Lol. Beat me to it.

Employers and people in human resources have just as much fun forcing compliance as the Police...

dannno
10-10-2013, 03:30 PM
If you were clean, and smoked right before/during a urine test, it won't show up. Depending on the person's metabolism, it takes some hours for the metabolites to make it to the urine.

I smoked that morning, the night before, the whole day before, all day every day the whole several plus years before that.

Anti Federalist
10-10-2013, 03:52 PM
LOL @ the "I've got nothing to hide" crowd, again.

CPUd
10-10-2013, 03:53 PM
I smoked that morning, the night before, the whole day before, all day every day the whole several plus years before that.

LOL maybe they got the samples mixed up, and there is someone out there wondering who dropped bud in his brownies. Or the test was just defective. Or your piss was so hot the test had no choice but to return negative.

dannno
10-10-2013, 04:00 PM
LOL maybe they got the samples mixed up, and there is someone out there wondering who dropped bud in his brownies. Or the test was just defective. Or your piss was so hot the test had no choice but to return negative.

I drank quite a bit of water to dilute it. Then I took b vitamins and amino acid supplements to add back the components I watered down that I wished to keep.

I also took fruit pectin, which takes the fat soluble components of your intestines and directs it to your colon and away from your bladder. THC and THC metabolites are fat soluble, so most of it gets directed to your colon. The rest you dilute out.

All of those things are in some of those drinks you can buy at headshops, like the xxxclean I was talking about. Or you can make your own cheaper.