PDA

View Full Version : Things can only get better for RP

Mattsa
05-18-2007, 12:49 PM
I was a quite concerned about RP getting slagged off by Fox the GOP and various media pundits

But today, looking at Digg/Technorati/links etc, I looks to me like RP's reputaion is well intact. There have been some good, positive articles as well as some crappy ones

The thing is, he is getting a lot of exposure and that is really good news.

That Hannity guy need a boot up his arse. He was extremely rude to RP in the interview after the debate. If there one thing that riles me, it's journalists who interrupt and barrack an interviewee. The whole bloody idea is to let the guy answer the question isn't it???? Hannity just kept butting in to RP mid sentance. I would have given him an on air bollocking for being so bloody rude! :mad: r

Korey Kaczynski
05-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Yeah, it'll give Giuliani a thumbs up from the "Go-Git'r-Americah" fistshaking crowd but everyone else now knows who Ron Paul is.

Fox News is infamous for having "journalists" interrupt people. Hannity and O'Reilly do it all the time.

winston_blade
05-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Yeah, it'll give Giuliani a thumbs up from the "Go-Git'r-Americah" fistshaking crowd but everyone else now knows who Ron Paul is.

Fox News is infamous for having "journalists" interrupt people. Hannity and O'Reilly do it all the time.

O'reilly doesn't interrupt people.............he just cuts off their mic.

Korey Kaczynski
05-18-2007, 12:54 PM
O'reilly doesn't interrupt people.............he just cuts off their mic.

Haha. That happened with that Glick guy. Funny stuff.

Mattsa
05-18-2007, 01:00 PM

Here in the UK we have Jeremy Paxman! The pitbull terrier of British journalism. The difference is he is actually pretty good at making useless politicians LOOK USELESS and boy, we have plenty of useless politicians over here! We certainly don't have anyone like Ron Paul!

Here I am, fascinated by the Ron Paul phenonomem and I'm not even an American citizen and I can't vote in your elections! :D

As soon as I get back from work, I'm glued to my computer following this story........which I think is gonna be HUGE!!!!!

jon_perez
05-18-2007, 01:12 PM
That Hannity guy need a boot up his arse. He was extremely rude to RP in the interview after the debate. If there one thing that riles me, it's journalists who interrupt and barrack an interviewee. The whole bloody idea is to let the guy answer the question isn't it???? Hannity just kept butting in to RP mid sentance. I would have given him an on air bollocking for being so bloody rude! :mad: rTypical Fox News culture... :rolleyes:

kylejack
05-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Ron Paul supporter on the line right now!

kylejack
05-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Her: "I totally agree with what you're saying against amnesty, so I'd like to know why you're smearing Ron Paul and trying to silence him."

Him: "I'm not silencing him, I had him on Hannity & Colmes after the debate. Here's what he said: (clip - They attack us because we're over there, we've been bombing Iraq for ten years)

Her: "Well, what he says comes directly from the CIA and the 9/11 Commission Report..."

Him: (cuts her off) "You can believe whatever conspiracy theory you want, I just gently disagree."

romelll
05-18-2007, 02:46 PM
That he played a snippet (out of context surprise surprise) then said he found it offensive.

That dude sure gets offended a lot.....

I think I am a little dumber for listening to that crappy show. I could not listen anymore after he cut the guy that did The reason of Ron Paul is that Ron Paul....