PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Calls For Civil Disobedience ... From Obamabots

angelatc
10-09-2013, 02:33 PM
http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/10/sarah-palins-vituperation-scolds-obama.html

Stole at least one line from Rand, but its all good.

My Call For Civil Disobedience Around The “Barrycades” (http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/10/sarah-palins-vituperation-scolds-obama.html)

It’s beyond shameful to see Barack Obama disrespect and mistreat our World War II veterans so blatantly. Obama’s political stunt to “shut down” their memorial by barricade is to elicit an angry response to generate bad publicity for people the president uses in his continual blame game.

Don’t believe me? Look at the “barricade” at the World War I Memorial: https://twitter.com/McCormackJohn/status/385388192465031168/photo/1

The difference is obvious. There aren’t any World War I veterans alive today to mistreat in a shameful political stunt. He’s deployed more guards to bar our World War II heroes from their memorial than he sent to Benghazi when our consulate was under attack.

And Obama employees who know in your hearts and souls that punishing our veterans is wrong, know that we have your backs when you say “enough is enough” and then allow our vets to gaze upon our memorials that honor America’s finest. This simple act of civil disobedience will galvanize our nation against atrocious political games, and I promise you’ll sleep well tonight.

Christian Liberty
10-09-2013, 02:49 PM
our World War II heroes

our memorials that honor America’s finest

Since Sola is no longer here:

http://www.outsidethecamp.org/atrocities.htm

While I of course find Obama's actions here offensive, I find the gushing over the military offensive as well.

angelatc
10-09-2013, 02:53 PM

While I of course find Obama's actions here offensive, I find the gushing over the military offensive as well.

yes, and thanks... i was trolling for useless libertarians. i figured if jcdenton gets away with destroying the delicate cohesion we are trying to build with the base, i might as well too.

you guys are seriously as miserable as liberals.

As for Sarah ... I would like to see her organize an event on the national mall or something. Its easy to talk about what others should do. i want to see her do something.

better-dead-than-fed
10-09-2013, 03:04 PM
i figured if jcdenton gets away with destroying the delicate cohesion we are trying to build with the base....

Delicate cohesion would be no match against the opponents of liberty. You would only waste resources trying to build something that could be destroyed by a single jcdenton.

qh4dotcom
10-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Some of you act like none of the WW2 vets voted for Obama.

If even one of those WW2 vets voted for Obama, he got what he voted for...no need to feel sorry for him...it's a good thing he didn't get to enter the Memorial.

Deborah K
10-09-2013, 03:33 PM
The WW2 memorial didn't even have a guard on it before the shutdown. It was open to the public just like the Washington and Lincoln memorials. They've spent more money on barricades and personnel WITH the shutdown than they ever did before it.

I heard several thousand truckers were heading to DC. Is there anything to it?

Deborah K
10-09-2013, 03:34 PM

What happened to Sola?

angelatc
10-09-2013, 03:40 PM
The WW2 memorial didn't even have a guard on it before the shutdown. It was open to the public just like the Washington and Lincoln memorials. They've spent more money on barricades and personnel WITH the shutdown than they ever did before it.

I heard several thousand truckers were heading to DC. Is there anything to it?

We shall see. Facebook was all abuzz with it last night.

LibertyEagle
10-09-2013, 03:52 PM

WWII vets??? Opposed to what our military is doing right now, these people volunteered to go fight to defend our country. We were attacked, in case you forgot.

ZENemy
10-09-2013, 03:54 PM
The NDAA is 10 times worse.

Im so sick of these people and their softball shit, we are literally the new nazi regime, but OMG obama went golfing.

LibertyEagle
10-09-2013, 03:56 PM
The NDAA is 10 times worse.

Im so sick of these people and their softball shit, we are literally the new nazi regime, but OMG obama went golfing.

Join with people on things where we share common ground. They will come our way.

ZENemy
10-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Join with people on things where we share common ground. They will come our way.

True but Im just too angry to be that rational right now :D

amy31416
10-09-2013, 03:58 PM

If even one of those WW2 vets voted for Obama, he got what he voted for...no need to feel sorry for him...it's a good thing he didn't get to enter the Memorial.

I should adore them if they had voted for Romney?

You're really annoying--I'll feel empathy for whomever I choose for whatever reasons I choose. This is all you say over and over again.

Natural Citizen
10-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Heh. Just remember that the folks that dear Sarah interviews with don't and won't tell you about the repercussion of assembly.

Heck, they even have a microwave skin melter. Bet you didn't know about that trinket, huh.:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHR7dz-GN4M

Czolgosz
10-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Fuck the U.S. Federal government.

Christian Liberty
10-09-2013, 07:11 PM
yes, and thanks... i was trolling for useless libertarians. i figured if jcdenton gets away with destroying the delicate cohesion we are trying to build with the base, i might as well too.

you guys are seriously as miserable as liberals.

As for Sarah ... I would like to see her organize an event on the national mall or something. Its easy to talk about what others should do. i want to see her do something.

To be clear, I was talking to Sarah, not to you. I suspect that you won't care ,but I figured I'd point out that I wasn't criticizing you for simply posting what she said.

What happened to Sola?

Well, he might come back. But as far as I know he isn't. He got ticked off that the mods moved his article about science to the religion subforum, and so he said he was done posting here. He hasn't posted since, (At least AFAIK, I haven't checked the forums since 4:30 or so other than this thread, so its possible albeit unlikely that he got over himself in the past four hours) but its only been a few days.

I feel really, really bad posting on OTC article. But it just so happens that that one is really good (Not perfect, but worth thinking through for any Christian) even if the stuff they say about Arminians and Tolerant Calvinists is full of crap.

WWII vets??? Opposed to what our military is doing right now, these people volunteered to go fight to defend our country. We were attacked, in case you forgot.

Apparently you forgot most of them were drafted:p

Just out of curiosity, have you ever read End the Fed? Ron Paul doesn't seem to think WWII was necessary either.

BTW: My objections to this line of thinking are as follows. I understand that some here disagree with me on this, but I'll at least let you know what my issues are:

1. Although yes, we were attacked, its not like we were just minding our own business and somebody decided to make an unprovoked attack. We were actively supporting the Allies and sanctioning Japan.

2. Let's say we did get attacked. We still bombed all sorts of innocent people in that war, in Dresden, Hiroshima, etc.

3. We were defending Stalin, so the whole "Stopping Hitler" argument doesn't really fly. I know you didn't present that argument, but most people do, so I figured I'd point it out.

4. The Government used WWII as an excuse to destroy our own freedom in this country, from higher taxes to ration cards to kidnapping hundreds of thousands of Japanese-Americans (I'm not saying these things are all equal, simply that they were all directly related with the war and are bad.) #2 and #4 pretty much destroy any higher ground we have, while #3 refutes the humanitarian argument for those who it matters to in the first place.

#5. Even if we presuppose that the war was necessary, I still feel like what Palin said lets too much hero worship through. I could be wrong here, but statements like this:

allow our vets to gaze upon our memorials that honor America’s finest.

Just strike me as simply making too much of man, and as a Christian, that kind of bugs me. Again, maybe I'm wrong here, but that's my personal take.

All that said, Palin did say some good things here as well. I'm all for civil disobedience, and I believe that Obama is acting like a spoiled child. Maybe I'm being a bit too contrarian.

Christian Liberty
10-09-2013, 07:16 PM

This cuts a little close to group guilt for my liking. I get what you're saying, but at the same time, we have to live with the country the sheep impose on us too. If opposing things like this will get people on our side, we should.

Christian Liberty
10-09-2013, 07:32 PM
@Mini-Me- I'm so glad you never met the me of 3-4 years ago. You would have concluded that I was hopeless. And I wouldn't blame you for that either. Thank God for Ron Paul, a certain ancap on another forum, LRC, Laurence Vance, the people here, and so many others.