PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Thought

sgrooms
11-28-2007, 06:42 PM
I've been listening to Lou Dobbs talk about getting people to switch to the Independent party.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why.

Anytime he is asked about his reasoning for this, he leads you to believe that he'll tell you what the next step is sometime in the near future.

How AWESOME would it be, if for some crazy reason, he ends up telling people to he's endorsing RP?

And the reason for switching to Independent, is they won't get polled in the Republican primary polls?

I know I'm reaching here, just thought it'd be pretty cool...

dsentell
11-28-2007, 06:44 PM
It would be cool, but fact is Dobbs is thinking of running for Prez as an independent . . . . There has been talk of it on his show. . .

CoreyBowen999
11-28-2007, 06:46 PM
No Dobbs said he wouldn't run for president.

sgrooms
11-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Yes, but anytime it's brought up, he gives the same response that Ron Paul gives; "I have no intentions of doing that."

Margo37
11-28-2007, 07:22 PM
No Dobbs said he wouldn't run for president.

He is certainly hurting our cause with asking everyone to register independent at every opportunity, his polls are geared to approve of his stances now and he's been on a "listening tour" so despite denials I don't believe this anymore. I'm quite angry about this change in him as I found a true leader.

davidhperry
11-28-2007, 07:58 PM
He is certainly hurting our cause with asking everyone to register independent at every opportunity, his polls are geared to approve of his stances now and he's been on a "listening tour" so despite denials I don't believe this anymore. I'm quite angry about this change in him as I found a true leader.

Exactly. He can't be helping Ron Paul if people switch party affiliation from Republican to Independent.

dsentell
11-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Yes, but anytime it's brought up, he gives the same response that Ron Paul gives; "I have no intentions of doing that."

Yes, but a few weeks ago, he was doing a speaking tour of the country. According to Kitty Pilgrim he was checking the feelings of the people . . . He will keep denying it until/unless he decides to announce . . .

ronpaulblogsdotcom
11-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Ya who needs a leader that sits on the fence and cant decide even to try to win, let alone have the drive to go through a 1 year campaign and at least 4 years of the toughest job in the world?

Dobbs...?
Thompson...
Gingrinch?

Margo37
11-28-2007, 08:05 PM
To be fair he should be telling them they may not be able to vote in the primaries and he knows this.

I've written, I think he needs many more e-mails for full disclosure on those rules.