PDA

View Full Version : Question about Saturday

Noodles
06-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Do you guys expect Romney to have an "army" of supporters to offset the Ron Paul Army? I can't see them showing up without massive support when they are aware that we are coming in force. Even if the Romney campaign has to pay people to be there, I'm thinking they'll have a huge showing. Just a thought.

mdh
06-25-2007, 08:22 AM
I don't, unless he does pay people. If that's the case, let's be nice to them, maybe we can get his paid actors to vote for Ron Paul. :)

BuddyRey
06-25-2007, 08:23 AM
I've never even met a Mitt Romney supporter. In my experience, they're about as hard to find as three-legged Buffalo nickels, and not nearly as collectable.

Noodles
06-25-2007, 08:25 AM
LOL, I've got to use that one.

I guess I'm guilty of buying into the MSM hype. :eek:

I just keep thinking the other candidates have to be dreading this event now, because we are probably going to own them. :D

BravoSix
06-25-2007, 08:32 AM
I've never even met a Mitt Romney supporter. In my experience, they're about as hard to find as three-legged Buffalo nickels, and not nearly as collectable.

I've met one. I converse with him regularly on another, non-political forum.

He's slowly coming to see the light of truth. :D

John of Des Moines
06-25-2007, 08:33 AM
On good authority Mitt had paid supporters at New Hampshire. Media commented on how much more friendly and energized true volunteer supporters were compared to on the clock workers. Just see how excited a Walmarter is willing to help 5 minutes from quitting time. (I'm not picking on Walmart - insert your kick-me employer.)

If there are Mitt people there we chant: "You're not on the clock, are you?"

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-25-2007, 08:38 AM
Do you guys expect Romney to have an "army" of supporters to offset the Ron Paul Army? I can't see them showing up without massive support when they are aware that we are coming in force. Even if the Romney campaign has to pay people to be there, I'm thinking they'll have a huge showing. Just a thought.

I don't know about Mitt getting many people there, like the other guys said, but we'd be wise to be a little wary. I'm not thinking Mitt so much as I am Ed Failor. He's got to be pixxed at us. Try to get in their brains. What would we do if we wanted to keep a candidate out of a cozy little back-scratching session and that candidate's supporters were surrounding our fortress? What would we do? What will they do?

LibertyEagle
06-25-2007, 08:42 AM
I'd put Ron Paul's supporters up against Mitt Romney's supporters, paid or un-paid, ANY day of the week!