PDA

View Full Version : George Will is a Big Improvement for Faux

acptulsa
10-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Well, Billy Kristol (no, not Billy Crystal--I'm talking about the neocon whose head looks like a light bulb with a smirk drawn on it) hasn't been on Faux Sunday Morning for a couple of weeks. Instead, this liberal in neocon clothing (as if that's a disguise) seems to have switched to the Formerly Antiwar "Liberal" Networks.

Meanwhile, George Will popped up on Faux yesterday morning. And he stunned and amazed me by saying a couple of extremely intelligent things--and not getting the Jerry Springer bleep when he did. One of the things he said was that liberals love diversity--as long as it's not diversity of thought. Meanwhile, the Republicans are developing some diversity of thought, instead of universally shilling for corporations in general and defense contractors in particular as all the few remaining Republicans did before we invaded.

Go, George! You never made so much sense on ABC's This Week. I imagine when 'stroking season' is over, Faux will make you toe the line again (as ABC made you do every year). I'm sure that about the same time Glen Beck goes from stroking us to Beckstabbing us again, they'll put the muzzle on you. In the meantime, keep up with the Truth Bombs! Why should Pat Buchanan be the only old media head who seems to retain an ounce of integrity?

ObiRandKenobi
10-07-2013, 10:18 AM
he sucks

acptulsa
10-07-2013, 10:20 AM
he sucks

More than Kristol? Seriously?

Remember, we're talking about the Mainstream Media. 'Sucks less' and 'Big improvement' are one and the same for that particular part of 'society'...

angelatc
10-07-2013, 11:31 AM
I agree with you, acptulsa. Will is not one of us, but he's loads better than Kristol. It is a step in the right direction.

HOLLYWOOD
10-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Carousel of the Propaganda Pundits... Different Channel, Same Statist Agenda

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf-2/447095/carousel.gif

TaftFan
10-07-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm a fan of Will.

dillo
10-07-2013, 03:25 PM
George Will is promising
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POphmn25gVs

angelatc
10-07-2013, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't go that far. It's always easier to be a Republican and to like Republicans when the Republicans aren't in power.

The real test is watching what they do and say when the Republicans are in control.

Pericles
10-07-2013, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't go that far. It's always easier to be a Republican and to like Republicans when the Republicans aren't in power.

The real test is watching what they do and say when the Republicans are in control.

Bingo

acptulsa
10-08-2013, 04:34 PM

I also suspect that Will will be our friend next election season about the same way Beck will be. He is, however, pleasant to listen to at the moment.

Some vid maker might stock up on clips of him stroking us on Faux. Might make for a good 'my how their tunes change' piece during the election.