PDA

View Full Version : Should this government worker be fired?

aGameOfThrones
10-07-2013, 05:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs_9s31Je7Y

Uriel999
10-07-2013, 05:41 AM
Probably, what a pathetic excuse for a person. That is beyond lazy

Cowlesy
10-07-2013, 05:47 AM
America!!!!!

jkr
10-07-2013, 06:43 AM
yep

fisharmor
10-07-2013, 06:59 AM
I don't know, was she wrong to drive up on county property like that?
Technically the county could complain to USPS because actions like that have the potential to reduce the property value, meaning the tenant serf would pay less in taxes, so the county could claim that it's reducing revenues.
But then USPS would point out - rightly - that the county can charge the serf whatever it wants, and doesn't have to go through the whole appraisal process.

But the reality is that before those questions got asked someone would figure out that even asking the question of whether this is wrong costs more money than the dental plan they were going to give employee's gay spouse's children from a previous marriage, so I don't think it would get anywhere.

erowe1
10-07-2013, 07:08 AM
I didn't watch the OP. But based on the thread title alone, the answer is yes.

kathy88
10-07-2013, 07:09 AM
What a lazy bitch.

tod evans
10-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Corner office and union steward position is more like it.

Cabal
10-07-2013, 07:41 AM
The State in its entirety should be fired.

http://s24.postimg.org/5es6zpfl1/abolish2.jpg

better-dead-than-fed
10-07-2013, 07:46 AM

specsaregood
10-07-2013, 07:51 AM
At least she didn't crap in the yard like that other postal worker.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-07-2013, 07:57 AM
It probably takes more mental and even physical effort to back up that truck than to park in the driveway and walk the extra 25 steps.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Is there (anywhere) a more scintillating oxymoron than government worker?

phill4paul
10-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Time to install some motion activated lawn sprinklers.

limequat
10-07-2013, 08:10 AM
I didn't watch the OP. But based on the thread title alone, the answer is yes.

I see you guys got it covered.

Henry Rogue
10-07-2013, 08:30 AM
Yes and I agree with Cabal, but I have to say, my Mailman is pretty good.

Occam's Banana
10-07-2013, 09:31 AM

Yes, there is. It is the mother of all other "government" oxymorons, giving birth as it does to baby oxymorons such as "government worker."

It is this: government solution.

bunklocoempire
10-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Should this government worker be fired?

She doesn't seem to be protecting or preserving my individual liberty... 86 her.

10-07-2013, 01:29 PM
I thought she was going to throw the package out the window. I was surprised to see her get out.

Cabal
10-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Should this government worker be fired?

She doesn't seem to be protecting or preserving my individual liberty... 86 her.

Not sure how this is relevant. The State isn't in the business of protection or preservation. The State is in the business of 'cure'--and of course I use that term loosely, here since it doesn't cure anything, and tends to cause the disease in the first place. It's a form of broken window fallacy, the window being a metaphor for 'rights' or 'security' or 'welfare'. The State has no interest in protecting the window from being broken--quite the contrary, it needs the window to break every so often so that it can assert its relevance. The State waits for the window to break, and in the meantime often facilitates the breaking of the window, and then proceeds to respond in a way that will further the current interests of the time, and assert its relevance and monopoly on violence--usually, this is MIC interests, or PIC interests, or police-state interests, or welfarism interests, etc.

War on terror--the State funds radicals in an interventionist war who later retaliate against a perceived act of aggression from continued intervention and attack us (broken window), thus the State asserts itself through such things as the Iraq war, Patriot Act, Gitmo, etc. War on drugs, war on poverty... and so on and so forth; same thing, different details.

Occam's Banana
10-07-2013, 01:46 PM
The State is in the business of 'cure'--and of course I use that term loosely, here since it doesn't cure anything, and tends to cause the disease in the first place. It's a form of broken window fallacy, the window being a metaphor for 'rights' or 'security' or 'welfare'. The State has no interest in protecting the window from being broken--quite the contrary, it needs the window to break every so often so that it can assert its relevance. The State waits for the window to break, and in the meantime often facilitates the breaking of the window, and then proceeds to respond in a way that will further the current interests of the time, and assert its relevance and monopoly on violence [...]

Government is good at one thing: It knows how to break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, "See, if it weren't for the government, you wouldn't be able to walk."