PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Sen. Ted Cruz on CNN's State of the Union

FrankRep
10-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Sen. Ted Cruz with Candy Crowley on CNN's State of the Union (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpnQJEmSpPk)

Oct 6, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpnQJEmSpPk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpnQJEmSpPk

Today Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tx.) said that any legislation to raise the debt ceiling should come with changes to Obamacare.

The Texan senator said that any deal on raising the country’s ability to borrow should be attached with plans to “look for ways to mitigate the harm from ObamaCare.”

“The debt ceiling historically has been among the best leverage that Congress has to rein in the executive,” he said on CNN’s State of the Union.

ObiRandKenobi
10-06-2013, 12:53 PM
policy differences aside, it's nice to have folks like rand and cruz and mike lee who can speak in complete sentences.

enhanced_deficit
10-06-2013, 12:54 PM
He is right, he is among the 72% in the poll. It is SWC Obama/Reid who insist on gov shutdown over SWCcare.

Ted is looking like a tiger on the prawl and blinker-in-chief on the run.

#DontBlink

PS: he should ask if he can pour a bucket of cold water at candy to iniaite the cooling weather she wants to usher in.

Varin
10-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Cruz owned her.

anaconda
10-06-2013, 01:22 PM
OMG Candy must have arrived at the studio late this morning. She seems to have completely missed the hair & makeup room today.

matt0611
10-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Cruz owned her.

Yup.

I like Ted Cruz. I don't get all the hate he earns in these parts.

FrankRep
10-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Yup.

People are afraid that Ted Cruz's popularity may overpower Rand Paul's popularity.

HOLLYWOOD
10-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Don't worry all the other 'PROPAGANDA SUNDAYS" media shows had their pitbulls and liars out to slander Cruz, Tea Party MeMe memo, and conservatives. CBS' Disgrace The Nation with Bob Scheifert, was 60 minutes of Marxist Media lying one sentence after another, one pundint after another...

Followed by George Stephanopoulous and THIS WEEK Clown Cart... won't even go into the ObamaChannel NBC/MSNBC.

Garbage... all media

ClydeCoulter
10-06-2013, 01:46 PM
policy differences aside, it's nice to have folks like rand and cruz and mike lee who can speak in complete sentences.

With content behind those complete sentences :)

Cruz owned her.

Yep! :D

He actually turned corresponding complete sentences into paragraphs, like taking candy from a kid (pun intended)

enhanced_deficit
10-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Yup.

I think some reservations about his foreign policy have been suspended during operation #DontBlink. Ted Cruz is doing a good job ripping into SWC Obama neocons on this issue.

Almost everyone in DC seems opportunist, lets give it a try and cross one bridge at a time.

Bastiat's The Law
10-06-2013, 03:26 PM
People are afraid that Ted Cruz's popularity may overpower Rand Paul's popularity.

I'm one of the biggest Rand cheerleaders on here. I'm not scared of Cruz popularity. It's mostly the anarchists and conspiracy theorists that have issue with Cruz.

twomp
10-06-2013, 09:53 PM

Or because he sounds like George W. Bush and Obama BEFORE George W. Bush and Obama became president. AIPAC, Goldman Sachs and company agree with me.

ClydeCoulter
10-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Or because he sounds like George W. Bush and Obama BEFORE George W. Bush and Obama became president. AIPAC, Goldman Sachs and company agree with me.

Are you kidding? GWB couldn't finish a sentence properly, much less make a complete paragraph, and Obama was all butter and no bread, now everyone is toast.

Ted's efforts may be an option offered/allowed by the PTB, if people want it bad enough. The ones that really run things, do you think they have one plan and that's it? Maybe, if we mundanes can handle a bit of freedom with responsibility and not be self righteous bastards then they won't fight against it too hard. Maybe they'll let us be in peace. After all, if you own everything and control most of what matters, what is it that you might allow, or not?