PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage defends woman killed by DC cops

compromise
10-05-2013, 06:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M9K_6szAeUo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X38HoHwcEow

anaconda
10-05-2013, 01:43 PM
I tuned into Savage a couple of days ago and was enjoying it, but after about ten minutes he started talking about how Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map and I lost interest and turned it off.

libertygold
10-21-2013, 03:35 PM
I tuned into Savage a couple of days ago and was enjoying it, but after about ten minutes he started talking about how Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map and I lost interest and turned it off.

lol exactly. Sometimes he is good on liberty and calling out the Obama administration, but then other times he is such a neo-con war hawk it is nauseating. That is why I find he is ok to listen to for very short time intervals, but not a full show.

cajuncocoa
10-21-2013, 03:36 PM
he's coming around! Oh, wait....just saw post #2

AngryCanadian
10-21-2013, 03:56 PM

So his still going with the same script very week how Iran is a bad evil threat? where does he get his script?

enhanced_deficit
10-21-2013, 06:00 PM
he's coming around! Oh, wait....just saw post #2

Michael Weiner Fiji Savage has been one of the biggest "former neocon-pundit turn-around" stories that MSM refuses to cover. It is so encouraging that he has stopped doing "bomb bomb Iran" shtick.

libertygold
10-21-2013, 07:09 PM
Michael Weiner Fiji Savage has been one of the biggest "former neocon-pundit turn-around" stories that MSM refuses to cover. It is so encouraging that he has stopped doing "bomb bomb Iran" shtick.

Savage is basically performance art in my opinion. He always changes his opinion and just tries to stir up anger.

FloralScent
10-21-2013, 07:13 PM

He'll always disappoint in that respect. It's his first loyalty.

enhanced_deficit
10-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Savage is basically performance art in my opinion. He always changes his opinion and just tries to stir up anger.

I agree lol