PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul campaign weekly documentary films (idea)

kennygrimm
11-28-2007, 05:14 PM
With all of the internet support I think what would really be an effective tool to spread the message would be a real-time documentary about the Ron Paul 2008 campaign with a show released every week. These could be spread for free via youtube / podcasting / digg, etc. The goal would be to follow the latest happenings in the campaign and the race and provide a high-quality 30-60 minutes documenting the rise and growing support of Ron Paul.

This project should of course be funded entirely by individual contributions and 100% separate from the campaign in the way that the teaparty07 / rudysreadinglist people have done things. People just learning about Ron Paul would have a real-time documentary available to get them up to speed.

terryhamel
11-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Yes. I'd thought about being a documentarian for such a project and in fact, created a news segment of a local event with this format in mind. I called it the "Ron Paul Revolution News".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxmvgQGyXk

My biggest drawback is gear and funds to travel to the primary primaries. I'd considered asking the RP community for help, but that just seems... not right. I'd love to be convinced otherwise.

-Terry