PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz!!

rich34
10-01-2013, 04:47 PM
I posted this in Rand's forum in response to a statement made by someone in there, but really thought this information should see the light of day so to speak and be brought to the general forum and sincerely hope the mods do not delete it. Which they shouldn't this is the general politics forum right?

Ok, first we'll start with the Bush connection. Princeton lol?

Anyway, Prescott Bush, who is Jeb Bush's son, chair's the PAC for Ted Cruz. This is climbing your way up the latter? I understand the point you were trying to make, but this is hardly being around people to "use" them for your personal gain on the way to the top such as some sort of association or being apart of the same club. Nah dude in Cruz's case he makes Prescott Bush chairman of his PAC which would be like making someone a member of your cabinet, ambassador, political appointee, etc... in an effort to reflect your policy, agenda, or in this case using his connections to obtain money. I'm sorry, but if you honestly believe any of the money Prescott Bush is able to pull in for one Ted Cruz is not going to come at a price in some sort of return to reflect the agenda of those that are giving it you're sadly mistaken.

Besides, that's just one tiny connection to the Bush family, the next?

Ted Cruz was George W. Bush's domestic policy adviser on immigration. It was Cruz who helped craft the campaign’s immigration policy, which called for speeding up the application process, increasing the number of work visas, and allowing the relatives of permanent residents to visit the U.S. while their applicants were pending. Interesting, yet this is the guy that is the most anti establishment force in Washington? Are you flipping serious? This guy has establishment ALL OVER HIM!! And like a politician, he's flip flopped on immigration policy since crafting it for George Bush in 2000. Oh, but you won't read or hear about any of this in his biography...

And his Goldman Sachs wife, he met while working on George Bush's campaign. Before she worked for Goldman thief's, she worked in the White House for Condoleezza Rice and in New York as an investment banker. Nothing wrong with being a banker or making money, a shit ton of it for that matter, but working in the White House for Condi Rice and both working for George Bush and this is the guy that is the most effective anti establishment force in Washington? Tell me you're kidding? I'll take ignorant, because like most, I'm sure honestly do not know any of this because they're to damn lazy to look this up for themselves instead of drinking the cool aid.

Ok, this can all be explained... But wait, there's more!

In 1998, Cruz served as private counsel for Congressman John Boehner during Boehner's lawsuit against Congressman Jim McDermott for releasing a tape recording of a Boehner telephone conversation. John Boehner? This guy has all the ties to the Leadership, yet is playing the I'm Rand Paul card because that's what the people are saying at the moment. Surely you people are not that naïve? And I don't believe you folks are that naïve, so if it's not that then what is it? Would it not make sense for a man that is backed by the Bush's and is this well connected to have moles/plants on a site like this to sway opinion in his direction to co-opt the teaparty oops I mean ronpaulforums? Why sure it would, Ted is their last hope in stopping one Rand Paul from winning the nomination and they'll use every dirty trick in the book to do it and thus far have fooled millions like they typically do! Fortunately for us, we have the internet and finally have the ability to put a stop to their BS and manipulation. So please people, spread this information far and wide and let not the people be fooled! So before you go fooling people that Cruz is some sort of anti establishment crusader, ponder on these facts for just one minute if you're a true supporter of Ron/Rand Paul.

The only anti establishment crusader in Washington D.C is Rand Paul and that's it! There is none other! The mere statement is an insult to any supporter of Rand Paul and Rand Paul himself. All Ted has been doing is following Rand's lead this whole time and trying to keep up. He thought by doing his so called filibuster it would elevate him to the same status as Rand's real filibuster did for him, but was once again out maneuvered by Rand into doing so while Rand sat back letting him do it making Cruz look like the extremist while Rand looks more like the moderate without compromising any of his principles! Cruz, once again, got schooled by the true anti establishment force in Washington without even knowing what was going on. Haha! So folks, please, stay focused and aware of who says they are our friends, and look into their past to see just where they came from. They are not who they say they are or who they pretend to be. Christ said it best, "Beware of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing!"

There's much more to dig up and say, but I'll leave it with this. Spread this info where you can and open the eyes of fellow supporters. Don't be fooled!

LibertyEagle
10-01-2013, 04:54 PM
You may want to fix the typo of "latter" to l a d d e r.

enhanced_deficit
10-01-2013, 04:57 PM
#DontBlink

#makeSWClisten

twomp
10-01-2013, 05:07 PM
I posted this in Rand's forum in response to a statement made by someone in there, but really thought this information should see the light of day so to speak and be brought to the general forum and sincerely hope the mods do not delete it. Which they shouldn't this is the general politics forum right?

Ok, first we'll start with the Bush connection. Princeton lol?

Anyway, Prescott Bush, who is Jeb Bush's son, chair's the PAC for Ted Cruz. This is climbing your way up the latter? I understand the point you were trying to make, but this is hardly being around people to "use" them for your personal gain on the way to the top such as some sort of association or being apart of the same club. Nah dude in Cruz's case he makes Prescott Bush chairman of his PAC which would be like making someone a member of your cabinet, ambassador, political appointee, etc... in an effort to reflect your policy, agenda, or in this case using his connections to obtain money. I'm sorry, but if you honestly believe any of the money Prescott Bush is able to pull in for one Ted Cruz is not going to come at a price in some sort of return to reflect the agenda of those that are giving it you're sadly mistaken.

Besides, that's just one tiny connection to the Bush family, the next?

Ted Cruz was George W. Bush's domestic policy adviser on immigration. It was Cruz who helped craft the campaign’s immigration policy, which called for speeding up the application process, increasing the number of work visas, and allowing the relatives of permanent residents to visit the U.S. while their applicants were pending. Interesting, yet this is the guy that is the most anti establishment force in Washington? Are you flipping serious? This guy has establishment ALL OVER HIM!! And like a politician, he's flip flopped on immigration policy since crafting it for George Bush in 2000. Oh, but you won't read or hear about any of this in his biography...

And his Goldman Sachs wife, he met while working on George Bush's campaign. Before she worked for Goldman thief's, she worked in the White House for Condoleezza Rice and in New York as an investment banker. Nothing wrong with being a banker or making money, a shit ton of it for that matter, but working in the White House for Condi Rice and both working for George Bush and this is the guy that is the most effective anti establishment force in Washington? Tell me you're kidding? I'll take ignorant, because like most, I'm sure honestly do not know any of this because they're to damn lazy to look this up for themselves instead of drinking the cool aid.

Ok, this can all be explained... But wait, there's more!

In 1998, Cruz served as private counsel for Congressman John Boehner during Boehner's lawsuit against Congressman Jim McDermott for releasing a tape recording of a Boehner telephone conversation. John Boehner? This guy has all the ties to the Leadership, yet is playing the I'm Rand Paul card because that's what the people are saying at the moment. Surely you people are not that naïve? And I don't believe you folks are that naïve, so if it's not that then what is it? Would it not make sense for a man that is backed by the Bush's and is this well connected to have moles/plants on a site like this to sway opinion in his direction to co-opt the teaparty oops I mean ronpaulforums? Why sure it would, Ted is their last hope in stopping one Rand Paul from winning the nomination and they'll use every dirty trick in the book to do it and thus far have fooled millions like they typically do! Fortunately for us, we have the internet and finally have the ability to put a stop to their BS and manipulation. So please people, spread this information far and wide and let not the people be fooled! So before you go fooling people that Cruz is some sort of anti establishment crusader, ponder on these facts for just one minute if you're a true supporter of Ron/Rand Paul.

The only anti establishment crusader in Washington D.C is Rand Paul and that's it! There is none other! The mere statement is an insult to any supporter of Rand Paul and Rand Paul himself. All Ted has been doing is following Rand's lead this whole time and trying to keep up. He thought by doing his so called filibuster it would elevate him to the same status as Rand's real filibuster did for him, but was once again out maneuvered by Rand into doing so while Rand sat back letting him do it making Cruz look like the extremist while Rand looks more like the moderate without compromising any of his principles! Cruz, once again, got schooled by the true anti establishment force in Washington without even knowing what was going on. Haha! So folks, please, stay focused and aware of who says they are our friends, and look into their past to see just where they came from. They are not who they say they are or who they pretend to be. Christ said it best, "Beware of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing!"

There's much more to dig up and say, but I'll leave it with this. Spread this info where you can and open the eyes of fellow supporters. Don't be fooled!

All that doesn't matter. The only thing the rank and file GOP will see is this:

http://www.cbn.com/CBNNews_Files/images13/blogs/cruzpraying.jpg

It's like their wet dream. Rick Santorum meets George W. Bush.

Todd
10-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the info. Cruz is one that I will watch cautiously. Starting to get an icky feeling about him that he may be the one to stick it to the tea party types.

Nic
10-01-2013, 06:53 PM
So far Cruz has been on our side on pretty much every issue that's come up. How pristine does a man have to be to get any sort of credit?

TruckinMike
10-01-2013, 08:46 PM
So far Cruz has been on our side on pretty much every issue that's come up. How pristine does a man have to be to get any sort of credit?

Cruz & Co's current positions do not match their history. That is reason enough for any thinking person to have doubt.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits.

Todd
10-02-2013, 05:31 AM

Yeah Cruz is saying and doing the right things, but keeping an eye on him is sound judgement.

In 2000 Bushy was saying all the right things too. The signs were there, just some of us ignorned them to being fully enlightened at how crappy the political system is.

I can count honest statesmen politicians on one hand. If there are warning signs, then remember how few there really are in our midst and stay alert.

Being from VA, you should see this in how all the dirt is coming to light on Cuccinelli

limequat
10-02-2013, 06:49 AM
I get nothing but bad vibes about the guy.

Also, Jay Leno specifically asked Ron Paul about him. RP was fairly coy. That tells me that RP doesn't trust him either.

Working Poor
10-02-2013, 07:27 AM

He would have to not be a part of the Bush/Cheney cartel. IMHO

FSP-Rebel
10-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Here's the thread w/ my response included: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?429178-Ted-Cruz-May-Be-Unwittingly-Boosting-Rand-Paul%92s-Brand
Too tedious to repost here