PDA

View Full Version : Any of the government paid posters missing today?

Carson
10-01-2013, 12:45 PM
We've been discussing the concept of paid people posting on the message boards for a while.

Any of them missing today?

mczerone
10-01-2013, 12:48 PM
No, they get paid from black-budget funds anyway, so the shutdown wouldn't affect them.

Besides, most anti-liberty posters would do it just for fun! So even if the paychecks stopped coming, they'd still be trollin'.

fisharmor
I don't think anyone will be missing them.....

dannno
You should make a thread about fluoride and a thread about Israel and see what happens.

Uriel999
10-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Well I get paid by Uncle Scrooge but not to post here

JK/SEA
10-01-2013, 12:58 PM
You should make a thread about fluoride and a thread about Israel and see what happens.

why?...does flouride come from Israel?....

burp

donnay
10-01-2013, 12:58 PM

Or vaccines.

eduardo89
10-01-2013, 01:31 PM
I volunteer my services to the federal government.

tangent4ronpaul
10-01-2013, 01:58 PM

Why do you think the leak about forwarding data to Israel received relatively little attention compared to other leaks?

1) Because it involved "Israel", which sends some people into fear-based silence; 2) Because it happened in the middle of Syria, which took up most oxygen; 3) Because the New York Times published nothing about it, for ignominious and self-serving reasons highlighted by its own public editor; and 4) Because there is some NSA fatigue: a sense that nothing that is revealed can surprise any longer.

There, that should do it. Trap officially baited...

-t

heavenlyboy34
10-01-2013, 02:00 PM
I volunteer my services to the federal government.
I thought they were trying to stop cheap Mexican labor now. :confused:

Aratus
10-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Aratus glances up above and skims thru this thread...!!!

Paulbot99
10-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Who would miss them?

CTRattlesnake
10-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Assuming they have off from work today, I would figure more would be on the internet

Unless the government pays for their internet too

KEEF
10-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Well if I didn't post anything today, I'd give myself away...OOPS!

Brian4Liberty
10-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Where's Zippyjuan?

Lucille
10-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Nonessential Zippyjuan looks like he's been furloughed, but he should try to get back here to remove a link that he posted (Proverbs 16:18 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+16%3A18&version=KJV)) which revealed his personal info. I knew that troll wasn't Hispanic. Why...he's whiter than I am!

Acala
10-01-2013, 03:01 PM
I'm a contractor. I have been paid in advance for the quarter.

kpitcher
10-01-2013, 04:05 PM
I thought the shutdown didn't affect the letter agencies?

dannno
10-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Where's Zippyjuan?

I was wondering about that.. You'd think he would at least throw up a post from home or something.

ronpaulfollower999
10-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Nonessential Zippyjuan looks like he's been furloughed, but he should try to get back here to remove a link that he posted (Proverbs 16:18 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+16%3A18&version=KJV)) which revealed his personal info. I knew that troll wasn't Hispanic. Why...he's whiter than I am!

He's a heck of a photographer though!

Ender
10-01-2013, 05:51 PM
He's a heck of a photographer though!

I like ZippyJuan.

He can disagree without calling names or flinging insults and his remarks are usually intelligent. And, on occasion, I agree with him. ;)

It is good to have intelligent dialog with someone presenting a different side- this always encourages growth on both sides.

Lucille
10-01-2013, 05:54 PM
I like ZippyJuan.

He can disagree without calling names or flinging insults and his remarks are usually intelligent. And, on occasion, I agree with him. ;)

It is good to have intelligent dialog with someone presenting a different side- this always encourages growth on both sides.

Yes, he's a very well-trained troll.

dannno
10-01-2013, 06:00 PM
I like ZippyJuan.

Ya he's gotta be the most polite government agent I've ever run across.

Or he purposely is not posting today to see what kind of reaction he will get :D

enhanced_deficit
10-01-2013, 06:04 PM
I don't know.. but I would think 'essential services' will not be cut.

On unrelated note, Drudge Report updates since yesterday have sharply slowed down, for hours last night there was no update while whole media frenzy had minute by minute updates. Probably just coincidence.
Also, today just Obama,Mccain, Netanyahu,Woody Allen news there on first of "shtdown"- dynamo Cruz suddenly has zero coverage there.

mrsat_98
10-01-2013, 08:16 PM
They furloughed the trolls too. However all the furloughed liberals are taking up the slack.

Christian Liberty
10-01-2013, 08:27 PM
CaptLouAlbano and TaftFan have predictably not been seen:p

BlackTerrel
10-01-2013, 08:33 PM
I don't know.. but I would think 'essential services' will not be cut.

On unrelated note, Drudge Report updates since yesterday have sharply slowed down, for hours last night there was no update while whole media frenzy had minute by minute updates. Probably just coincidence.
Also, today just Obama,Mccain, Netanyahu,Woody Allen news there on first of "shtdown"- dynamo Cruz suddenly has zero coverage there.

Serious question: what's your beef with Drudge?

You take a dig at them at any opportunity even when it's not relevant.

I don't like or dislike Drudge and barely use it - but curious why you dislike them.

Brian4Liberty
10-01-2013, 09:07 PM

Both of them have posted today.

enhanced_deficit
10-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Serious question: what's your beef with Drudge?

You take a dig at them at any opportunity even when it's not relevant.

I don't like or dislike Drudge and barely use it - but curious why you dislike them.

He is sometimes better than MSM , sometimes he is just as bad or worse when it comes to pushing pro Iraq/Iran blowback headlines.

BTW, do you have any beef with MSM, Obama, neocons or ok with their plots?

BlackTerrel
10-01-2013, 09:16 PM
He is sometimes better than MSM , sometimes he is just as bad or worse when it comes to pushing pro Iraq/Iran blowback headlines.

But why the constant digs on Drudge specifically? I don't even know what this means:

What does that mean? What are you alluding to?

BTW, do you have any beef with MSM, Obama, neocons or ok with their plots?

I don't love their plots but I'm ok with them.

heavenlyboy34
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM
I thought they were trying to stop cheap Mexican labor now. :confused:
Dang. I was hoping this^ would get me more attention/forum uproar. Only got 2 +rep. I haz teh sad. :( /attention whore

DGambler
10-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Haven't seen ZJ post today

heavenlyboy34
10-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Why is ZJ considered a troll? He tends to be a contrarian/cynic, but that's not trolling IMO.

jllundqu
10-02-2013, 11:45 AM
That's funny...

What's the consensus?

Keep in mind that many "Essential" trolls may still be present...

Cowlesy
10-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Haven't seen ZJ post today

hasn't been active since 9/30/13 at 4am

Danke
10-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Why is ZJ considered a troll? He tends to be a contrarian/cynic, but that's not trolling IMO.

He is trolling us by not posting:

Last Activity
09-30-2013 03:13 AM

DGambler
10-02-2013, 11:52 AM

I didn't say he was a troll or a shill specifically.... I was just pointing out, rightly so, that he hasn't posted since 9/30. If you take a look at his profile and posting history, he hardly ever misses a day

eduardo89
10-02-2013, 12:29 PM

Two of the best posters on this site, by far.

Aratus
10-02-2013, 01:02 PM
TaftFan just did a perceptive posting in the thread about Justin Amash deciding to avoid a senate race.
Personally i feel this talk about paid trolls exaggerates the phenomenon and plays into a high paranoia.
i think the actual paid trolls burn out too quick and often mis~step badly in unobvious not clever ways.

dannno
10-02-2013, 01:08 PM

How is he a contrarian when all he does is drudge up establishment rhetoric?

ClydeCoulter
10-02-2013, 01:16 PM

Well, that is contrary to what many of us would do :D :toady:

Carlybee
10-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Dang. I was hoping this^ would get me more attention/forum uproar. Only got 2 +rep. I haz teh sad. :( /attention whore

Racist..reported :p

heavenlyboy34
10-02-2013, 02:21 PM
In the sense that he contests the popular opinion here as well as various claims that are made without substantiation. He doesn't do this consistently, but I appreciate that kind of thing because it makes for more productive debate/discussion.

heavenlyboy34
10-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Racist..reported :p:P Maybe they'll do something about me this time. So far, they've ignored reports about me coming from y'all.

Natural Citizen
10-02-2013, 02:27 PM
:P Maybe they'll do something about me this time. So far, they've ignored reports about me coming from y'all.

You have to say something like Paul is being pulled from his father’s positions by the pressure of Republicans who thrive off the corporate state or something like that. Need to attack the multi-color of the machine. That ought to get the ball rolling.

r123
10-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Federal Government Routinely Hires Internet Trolls, Shills to Monitor Chat Rooms, Disrupt Article Comment Sections: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/internettrollsgovthired17sep13.shtml

r123
10-02-2013, 02:32 PM
BREAKING: CALIFORNIA NULLIFIES NDAA INDEFINITE DETENTION (http://benswann.com/breaking-california-nullifies-ndaa-indefinite-detention/): http://benswann.com/breaking-california-nullifies-ndaa-indefinite-detention/
Obamacare killing health insurance coverage for spouses: http://benswann.com/obamacare-killing-health-insurance-coverage-for-spouses/

Cowlesy
10-04-2013, 12:28 PM
hah, crazy, missing a whole week now. I am disappoint! (and a bit worried)

shane77m
10-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Seems like ZJ, if he is indeed paid by the Feds, would at least pop in to keep his cover under wraps.

Brian4Liberty
10-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Seems like ZJ, if he is indeed paid by the Feds, would at least pop in to keep his cover under wraps.

Not if you don't have access to your properly "set-up" equipment.

shane77m
10-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Not if you don't have access to your properly "set-up" equipment.

Didn't think about that. Good point.

jllundqu
10-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Who else has been 'missing'?

Lucille
10-04-2013, 12:43 PM

He'd get in big trouble.

“Due to legal requirements, working in any way during a period of furlough (even as a volunteer) is grounds for disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment,” reads a letter from the House Administration Committee to the chamber’s nonessential employees. “To avoid violating this prohibition, we strongly recommend that you turn your BlackBerrys off for the duration of the furlough.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/government-shutdown-furlough-blackberry-97598.html#ixzz2gmQqCR4f

I still want to know why he's pretending to be Hispanic.

Acala
10-04-2013, 01:18 PM
In the sense that he contests the popular opinion here as well as various claims that are made without substantiation. He doesn't do this consistently, but I appreciate that kind of thing because it makes for more productive debate/discussion.

Agreed. ZJ is an asset. I disagree with him, particularly in economics where he really does preach the government line, but he is always civil, brings information to the table, and makes rational arguments, even if biased. I also have not seen him trying to undermine any candidate. But I might have missed it.

Brett85
10-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Hardly anyone who posts here is actually a "troll." Ron Paul had supporters from all over the political spectrum when he ran for President, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that there are a lot of debates and disagreements here, that not everyone has the exact same political philosophy.

Carlybee
10-04-2013, 01:26 PM
So there are people here who don't post just because they really, really like us?

Lucille
10-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Agreed. ZJ is an asset...

LOL... He's an "asset," all right.

Icymudpuppy
10-04-2013, 01:44 PM

Like Osama BL before him? A CIA asset?

Acala
10-04-2013, 01:44 PM

Hehehehe. Now be nice!

Acala
10-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Yikes! Pretty harsh.

I think at worst he is a wet blanket. And sometimes a wet blanket is just what is needed. Other times, not so much.

In my opinion a REAL troll would try to divide the group by introducing the most divisive and inflammatory ideas rather than trying to calm down the more extreme statements.

Athan
10-04-2013, 02:01 PM

Ha ha! Dis guy....

Lucille
10-04-2013, 06:29 PM

LOL Yes, every time I see someone say what an asset he is, I think govt asset.

jtstellar
10-04-2013, 08:16 PM
is that jon huntsman in randomname's pic avatar

well no way.. that would be too obvious

Zippyjuan
10-04-2013, 08:48 PM

Never claimed to be hispanic though some thought I was (people on the internet are often NOT who you think they are!) . Been out of town on vacation- nice to be missed!

Just got home tonight- running some laundry through right now so trying to catch up on things. Thanks MacGhil!

TaftFan
10-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Both of them have posted today.

And I have been spending a lot of extra time on Facebook as well. FF is clueless.

eduardo89
10-04-2013, 08:52 PM
And I have been spending a lot of extra time on Facebook as well. FF is clueless.

You damn paid government troll defending establishment RINO Justin Amash on Facebook!

Brian4Liberty
10-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Never claimed to be hispanic though some thought I was (people on the internet are often NOT who you think they are!) . Been out of town on vacation- nice to be missed!

Just got home tonight- running some laundry through right now so trying to catch up on things. Thanks MacGhil!

An unexpected, retroactively paid vacation? ;)

Zippyjuan
10-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Nah- I had scheduled two weeks off at this time back in January (I currently get five weeks a year from my employer who is NOT the government)- we have to pick all of our weeks at the beginning of the year. One more left.

Carson
10-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Nah- I had scheduled two weeks off at this time back in January (I currently get five weeks a year from my employer who is NOT the government)- we have to pick all of our weeks at the beginning of the year. One more left.

Well I hope you had a good one.

I can't think of anything you missed. ?

Washington D.C. was able to defend itself from a Mother and Baby.

Christian Liberty
10-04-2013, 09:07 PM

Maybe I just find beltway libertarians extremely annoying.

You aren't anywhere near the same ballpark as CaptLouAlbano though. He's the worst...

TaftFan
10-04-2013, 09:11 PM

You aren't anywhere near the same ballpark as CaptLouAlbano though. He's the worst...

I'm not beltway whatsoever.

Christian Liberty
10-04-2013, 09:12 PM
I view basically anyone who enthusiastically supports Ted Cruz as being "beltway."

TaftFan
10-04-2013, 09:21 PM
I view basically anyone who enthusiastically supports Ted Cruz as being "beltway."

I don't "enthusiastically" support Ted Cruz, I am just vocal in support to the extent he is in the news, which is a ton. And like him or not, he is the face of the anti-ObamaCare movement. I refuse to cut him down at the knees right now.

If he runs in 2016 against Rand, sure I'll try to torpedo him because a run would prove he doesn't have his heart in the right place. But not now.

Brett85
10-04-2013, 09:26 PM

I think you mistake praise for certain things that Cruz does for "enthusiastic support for Cruz" across the board.

UWDude
10-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Israel is paying college kids to post pro-Israeli posts, so posting about Israel could still bring in Israeli shills:

RT reports:

Cash Tweet: Israeli students paid to defend country online

Cash strapped Israeli students have a new way to relieve their financial plight. They can get easy money by simply posting positive tweets and clicking the 'like' button in the right places. That's after authorities came up with the idea of offering youngsters salaries and even scholarships for protection of the government's interests and fighting anti-semitism on the web. But ironically, the father of the digital diplomacy program has come under fire for posting racist comments - the very thing he was meant to be preventing. RT's Paula Slier reports.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTtoRrHRt3o

And BTW, lots of non-essential government services are still running, and the NSA and CIA certainly still are.

Christian Liberty
10-05-2013, 12:12 AM
I think you mistake praise for certain things that Cruz does for "enthusiastic support for Cruz" across the board.

Not always. I've said positive things about him sometimes. I don't think you enthusiastically support Cruz either, nor does LibertyEagle, just to give two examples.

Its the people who don't seem to care at all about Cruz's defective foreign policy that I call "enthusiastic" supporters of his. Add to that that I don't really think much of TaftFan's libertarian principles either. Like when he called me a "nut" for actually being consistent.

Lucille
10-05-2013, 02:10 PM

Yeah, OK, "Juan." Whatever you say.

What a koinkidink!

Pentagon Orders Furloughed Civilians Back to Work
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Pentagon-Orders-Furloughed-Civilians-Back-to-Work-226593731.html

oyarde
10-05-2013, 02:21 PM
I have always known Zip is not hispanic ....

oyarde
10-05-2013, 02:24 PM

What a koinkidink!

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Pentagon-Orders-Furloughed-Civilians-Back-to-Work-226593731.html

What the hell does the Pentagon do with a half million civilian " workers" ?

Brett85
10-05-2013, 05:56 PM

I would say that "TaftFan" and "CapLouAlbano" are two of the best members here.

Zippyjuan
10-05-2013, 07:04 PM

What a koinkidink!

Couple vaca pics (first time there):
Took a night-time helicopter ride over the Strip:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/Vegas_7478_zps367f452b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/Vegas_7147_zps539dda73.jpg

Zippyjuan
10-05-2013, 08:02 PM
I don't drink or gamble- was mostly there to see the sights- took in a Cirque du Soleil show for one. Everything there is so darned expensive! A bag of Lays potato chips was $6.99 and tax made it $7.50!

Couple more shots:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/Vegas_7172_zps578d6ebe.jpg

Venitian was really an amazing place.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/Vegas_7612_zps318c7506.jpg

ClydeCoulter
10-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Zippy, any pics of you being there? Just tryin' to help you out, bud.

TaftFan
10-05-2013, 08:30 PM

They were uploaded by a Jeffrey Z on photobucket, just by looking at the URL.

Danke
10-05-2013, 08:50 PM

No.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/sep/19/canals-run-dry-venetian-first-time/

"The waterways were emptied earlier this month for the first time since the casino opened in 2001. When the canals reopen in mid-October, the water will once again appear to sparkle below the hotel's trompe-l'oeil sky."

(jk, they recently reopened)

ClydeCoulter
10-05-2013, 08:52 PM
They were uploaded by a Jeffrey Z on photobucket, just by looking at the URL.

Some really nice photos on that account.

TaftFan
10-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Some really nice photos on that account.

Including this one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/avatar10160_3.gif

Christian Liberty
10-05-2013, 09:02 PM
I would say that "TaftFan" and "CapLouAlbano" are two of the best members here.

TaftFan I just find annoying because of the constant defenses of Cruz and CATO. So, I'm willing to admit that's more political disagreement than anything else.

CaptLou pretty much does to me and Cajun what you feel like Phil does to you, but like three times as bad. The man is absolutely REVOLTED by anything resembling genuine libertarianism. He may be friendly with you because you're closer to the center (And yes, I say this in the context of this forum, and I recognize that you're probably seen as a virtual anarchist in real life.) You may disagree with people like me and Cajun but I haven't seen the kind of venomous hatred that I've seen from him.

Natural Citizen
10-05-2013, 09:08 PM
I don't drink or gamble- was mostly there to see the sights- took in a Cirque du Soleil show for one. Everything there is so darned expensive! A bag of Lays potato chips was $6.99 and tax made it $7.50!

Couple more shots:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/Vegas_7172_zps578d6ebe.jpg

Venitian was really an amazing place.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/Vegas_7612_zps318c7506.jpg

This looks boring to me. When I go on vacation I think I'm going to climb a big old mountain, camp on it overnight and then parasail off that sombitch in the morning after I get to the top. Maybe put the earbuds in and rock all the way down and through the valley.

Danke
10-05-2013, 09:11 PM
This looks boring to me. When I go on vacation I think I'm going to climb a big old mountain, camp on it overnight and then parasail off that sombitch in the morning after I get to the top. Maybe put the earbuds in and rock all the way down and through the valley.

mmkay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/Vegas_7147_zps539dda73.jpg

Natural Citizen
10-05-2013, 09:14 PM
mmkay.

They're probably wondering who the creeper is with the camera behind them.

Danke
10-05-2013, 09:29 PM
They're probably wondering who the creeper is with the camera behind them.

Are you implying Zippy and I have something in common?

Zippyjuan
10-05-2013, 10:08 PM

I did get to fly in a helicoptor at night. Took off to the sound of "Ride of the Valkyries".

Natural Citizen
10-05-2013, 10:09 PM

Nah. Looks like it's just a vacation picture. You know? Tourists and all.

I'll tell you what though. In the real world just walk up and say hi. Works...:rolleyes:

Zippyjuan
10-05-2013, 10:09 PM

I guess some guys just aren't into girls.

Zippyjuan
10-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Nah. Looks like it's just a vacation picture. You know? Tourists and all.

I'll tell you what though. In the real world just walk up and say hi. Works...:rolleyes:

The girls (and other charachters) on the Strip are trying to get tips. They get pissed if you try taking photos without paying them. They will talk- for a fee.

Natural Citizen
10-05-2013, 10:12 PM
I did get to fly in a helicoptor at night. Took off to the sound of "Ride of the Valkyries".

Yeah, I saw that. It looked pretty cool.

Danke
10-05-2013, 10:12 PM

Yeh, taking photos of whores, oops, I mean "performers.". I guess we do.

Natural Citizen
10-05-2013, 10:16 PM

Heh. I lived through the 80's. The stories I could tell. :)

dannno
10-06-2013, 12:07 AM

What a koinkidink!

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaha hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahh ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahha hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahh ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhah ahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhaha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhah ahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha hahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahah ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahaha hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha hahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha hhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaha hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahah

dannno
10-06-2013, 12:11 AM

Next time you're there I recommend spending your furlough bonus on Cirque de Soleil - The Beatles LOVE at The Mirage.

What a koinkidink!

Zippyjuan
10-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Next time you're there I recommend spending your furlough bonus on Cirque de Soleil - The Beatles LOVE at The Mirage.

Caught it Thursday night. Wouldn't say it was one of their best shows but a good time. Somebody said they had changed three or four of the songs from when they saw it. More song and dance than some of their more acrobatically dominated shows with their usually stunning performances and costumes. George Martin mixed the music for it. I had some unexpected expenses the last couple weeks or might have caught one or two more. Have seen Mystere but "O" is one on my list to try to catch.

Right next to the theater hosting "Love" is a bar with floor to ceiling "R3VOLUTION" in red letters.

dannno
10-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Right next to the theater hosting "Love" is a bar with floor to ceiling "R3VOLUTION" in red letters.

Now, if you had a picture of THAT ;)

dannno
10-06-2013, 02:03 AM
I actually prefer Cirquestep to Cirque de Soleil, (aka Lucent Dossier), I saw them last night it was awesome. If you can catch them coming through town I highly recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXX0kXiqAw

https://soundcloud.com/lucentdossierexperience/initiation

jllundqu
10-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Welcome back, feds!

devil21
10-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Well, at least we now know zippy is in San Diego California. Explains a lot.

Zippyjuan
10-07-2013, 06:37 PM
That was a secret?

donnay
10-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Zippy, I figured you to be more of the Boylesque show type.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7wa6egCv0SI/TSOYx5GI2fI/AAAAAAAAAGk/TohuPUEb2to/s1600/168197_1481284401462_1514388225_30987559_2029373_n .jpg

devil21
10-07-2013, 08:56 PM
That was a secret?

Im pretty sure I know your real name now too. The night is young and my google fu is strong :)

amy31416
10-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Im pretty sure I know your real name now too. The night is young and my google fu is strong :)

I think I saw his name by clicking through something he posted. Didn't care enough to actually remember it though.