PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is tonight's sideshow

Quick
11-28-2007, 04:54 PM
"The debate Wednesday night will be a three-ring circus. In the center ring, Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney continue their smackdown," said CNN senior political analyst Bill Schneider.

"In the second ring, Mike Huckabee tries to duck as his competitors throw brickbats at him, trying to expose his record in Arkansas as un-conservative.

"In ring three: Fred Thompson and [Arizona Sen.] John McCain try to grab the spotlight with some daring moves on the trapeze. There is also a sideshow: [Texas Rep.] Ron Paul. Step right up, folks," said Schneider.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/28/debate.main/index.html

I've been looking forward to this debate, but I'm not stupid. They are already stacking the cards against Ron Paul. Like all the other debates, he'll be lucky to get a few questions that aren't attack type questions.

Think we'll get a brothel owner question?

kylejack
11-28-2007, 04:56 PM
"Congressman Paul, you are now leading one top tier candidate in the polls in New Hampshire [Thompson] and another frontrunner in Iowa [McCain]. When will you drop out, sir?"

torchbearer
11-28-2007, 05:00 PM
"Congressman Paul, you are now leading one top tier candidate in the polls in New Hampshire [Thompson] and another frontrunner in Iowa [McCain]. When will you drop out, sir?"

I could hear ol what his name- willard or something saying that...