PDA

View Full Version : PA-Cop shoots at dog in wrong house raid: "They wanted to shoot something".

Anti Federalist
09-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Only thing that saved the dog's (and quite possibly the people's) life, is the fact that asshole cops are usually piss poor shots.

Officer Fires Shot in Home With Kids, Dogs Present

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Warrant-Search-Shots-Fired-225784481.html

By Dan Stamm

| Monday, Sep 30, 2013 | Updated 12:56 PM EDT

Warrant officers stormed a home overnight waking up a family and nearly hitting their dog with a gunshot.

Bienvenido Gutierrez said he and his fiancé, Nina Castro, heard noises coming from the back of their row home on Ashmead Street in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia around 12:30 a.m.

Gutierrez told NBC10’s Jesse Gary that they then heard a knock on the front door and he let in about a half dozen First Judicial Warrant Unit officers who said they were looking for Gutierrez’s brother Joshua Gutierrez.

Gutierrez said he tried to explain to the officers that his brother moved out six years ago. He also said he warned the officers that there were two dogs in the home, including one pit bull sleeping in the same room as Gutierrez’s children -- ages 7, 2, and 10 months.

Despite the warnings, Gutierrez said that the officers climbed the stairs guns drawn.

"Their whole demeanor was that they were gonna shoot to kill," said Gutierrez. "They wanted to shoot something."

Gutierrez said his dog, named Suzzie, barked once prompting one of the officers to fire a single shot.

Luckily, no one was shot.

"I think if they just would have let me grab my dog and grab my kids there would have been no shots fired," Gutierrez told NBC10 as his family stood outside their home around 3 in the morning.

It wasn’t clear why the officers were looking for Gutierrez’s brother.

Warrant Unit Commander Tom Press told NBC10 that an investigation into the incident was underway Monday morning. Press said that his unit had credible information that Joshua Gutierrez was living in the home.

A call to the the Philadelphia Court System wasn’t returned overnight.

mad cow
09-30-2013, 06:58 PM
He also said he warned the officers that there were two dogs in the home, including one pit bull sleeping in the same room as Gutierrez’s children -- ages 7, 2, and 10 months.

Gutierrez said his dog, named Suzzie, barked once prompting one of the officers to fire a single shot.

Same dog?If so,reckless endangerment?He was warned about the kids in the room.

Anti Federalist
09-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Same dog?If so,reckless endangerment?He was warned about the kids in the room.

Yah, good luck with that.

jkr
09-30-2013, 08:22 PM
s
o
s

s
o
s

aGameOfThrones
09-30-2013, 08:42 PM
"I think if they just would have let me grab my dog and grab my kids there would have been no shots fired," Gutierrez told NBC10 as his family stood outside their home around 3 in the morning.

I'm not too sure about that.

Warrant Unit Commander Tom Press told NBC10 that an investigation into the incident was underway Monday morning. Press said that his unit had credible information that Joshua Gutierrez was living in the home.

They always have "CREDIBLE" information. LOL

DGambler
09-30-2013, 08:59 PM
http://www.ukagriculture.com/livestock/images/pigs_breeding.jpeg

SeanTX
09-30-2013, 09:28 PM
So, did the officers involved all return home safely to their families? That's all that matters here!

Unless you hate America? If so, why do you hate America ?

Bitches!

aGameOfThrones
09-30-2013, 09:42 PM
It wasn’t clear why the officers were looking for Gutierrez’s brother.

unpaid parking tickets.

Dr.3D
09-30-2013, 09:45 PM
unpaid parking tickets.
They break into homes looking for people who owe money on unpaid parking tickets?

Yeah... I guess they need to keep up the practice for when they get their orders to pick up those nasty dissidents.

aGameOfThrones
09-30-2013, 09:51 PM
They break into homes looking for people who owe money on unpaid parking tickets?

Yeah... I guess they need to keep up the practice for when they get their orders to pick up those nasty dissidents.

They ran over and killed a guy over a seat-belt.

Killed a wood carver over a wood carver's 3 inch knife.

Killed a school teacher because she rolled up her window while doing nothing unlawful.

They fucked up a 67yearold lady with Alzheimer.

They tased a person in a medical bed.

They shot an old guy in a wheelchair.

So unpaid parking tickets seems Just as Justified as anything regarding Just-us.

Mani
10-01-2013, 02:25 AM
They also shot an innocent guy 40 something times while he was sleeping in his bed...

They ran over and killed a guy over a seat-belt.

Killed a wood carver over a wood carver's 3 inch knife.

Killed a school teacher because she rolled up her window while doing nothing unlawful.

They fucked up a 67yearold lady with Alzheimer.

They tased a person in a medical bed.

They shot an old guy in a wheelchair.

So unpaid parking tickets seems Just as Justified as anything regarding Just-us.

tod evans
10-01-2013, 02:34 AM
USA

USA

USA

jtap
10-01-2013, 07:04 AM
The moral of the story is, if you bark at the [human] cops, they will fire at you.

Unless you bark at a k9 cop, then you get arrested:

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida Gators linebacker Antonio Morrison has been arrested for the second time in five weeks, this time for allegedly barking at a police dog and resisting arrest, and will miss at least the first two games of the season after being suspended from the team Sunday.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9496533/florida-gators-lb-antonio-morrison-arrested-barking-police-dog

Henry Rogue
10-01-2013, 07:31 AM
Only thing that saved the dog's (and quite possibly the people's) life, is the fact that asshole cops are usually piss poor shots.
Those No Hesitation Targets must be the size of the broad side of a barn.

Anti Federalist
10-01-2013, 07:56 PM
///