PDA

View Full Version : Why I Am Cancelling My Documentary on Hillary Clinton

ClydeCoulter
09-30-2013, 01:28 PM

For example, Mr. Clinton sorrowfully lamented his inability to stop the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which banned all regulation of private (OTC) derivatives trading, and thereby greatly worsened the crisis. Mr. Clinton said that he and Larry Summers had argued with Alan Greenspan, but couldn't budge him, and then Congress passed the law by a veto-proof supermajority, tying his hands. Well, actually, the reason that the law passed by that overwhelming margin was because of the Clinton Administration's strong advocacy, including Congressional testimony by Larry Summers and harsh public and private attacks on advocates of regulation by Summers and Robert Rubin.

Wow, I thought, this guy is a really good actor ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-ferguson/hillary-clinton-documentary_b_4014792.html

Lucille
09-30-2013, 01:49 PM
I would have loved to explore all this. But when I approached people for interviews, I discovered that nobody, and I mean nobody, was interested in helping me make this film. Not Democrats, not Republicans -- and certainly nobody who works with the Clintons, wants access to the Clintons, or dreams of a position in a Hillary Clinton administration. Not even journalists who want access, which can easily be taken away. I even sensed potential difficulty in licensing archival footage from CBN (Pat Robertson) and from Fox. After approaching well over a hundred people, only two persons who had ever dealt with Mrs. Clinton would agree to an on-camera interview, and I suspected that even they would back out.

I'm sure they remember what happened to Vince Foster.

This, of course, was the real consequence, and probably the real intent, of the announcements by the RNC, Philippe Reines, and David Brock. Neither political party wanted the film made. After painful reflection, I decided that I couldn't make a film of which I would be proud. And so I'm cancelling. (Not because of any pressure from CNN -- quite the contrary.) It's a victory for the Clintons, and for the money machines that both political parties have now become. But I don't think that it's a victory for the media, or for the American people. I still believe that Mrs. Clinton has many virtues including great intelligence, fortitude, and a deep commitment to bettering the lives of women and children worldwide. But this is not her finest hour.

The American people never win, especially with the evil clowns that have been running this country into the ground for the last 30 years that we can't seem to rid ourselves of, and the media is partially to blame for that.

"Virtues?" GMAFB. Lady MacDeath (http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/lady-macdeath-et-al/) only cares about Lady MacDeath (http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2011/10/23/the-return-of-barbarism/), and she has snuffed out the lives of more women and kids than she will ever "better."

dannno
09-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Ask your doctor if being in an anti-Clinton documentary is right for you.

Primary side effects may include political and career suicide, heart attack, suicide by hanging, suicide by train, suicide by handgun and possible death by airplane crash.

Other side effects may include unexplainable road collisions, undisclosed accidents in the home, symptoms similar to ricin poisoning, bicycle accidents and boating accidents.

GregSarnowski
09-30-2013, 02:39 PM
The RNC should keep the ban on CNN primary debates anyway.

My CNN anecdote:

In 2007 I was working in Manchester NH and went outside for a lunch break. The CNN "election express" bus was in my company's parking lot and John Roberts was setting up for a segment. I asked the producer if I could hold my candidate's sign in the background and he said "sure, it's great to see young people involved in the process!" I went to my car and came back with my Ron Paul 2008 sign. The same guy comes up to me and says "No, not him." and motions for a couple of thugs to make sure I stay out of the frame. Screw CNN.

torchbearer
09-30-2013, 04:28 PM
A documentary on Savings and Loans?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy

Lucille
10-01-2013, 01:04 PM
YOUR OWNERS HAVE ALREADY SELECTED HILLARY CLINTON AS YOUR PRESIDENT IN 2016
http://www.theburningplatform.com/2013/10/01/your-owners-have-already-selected-hillary-clinton-as-your-president-in-2016/

Charles Ferguson revealed the criminal conspiracy between Wall Street and Washington DC in his brilliant Oscar winning documentary – Inside Job. He was set to reveal the truth about Hillary and Bill Clinton in a new documentary, but the Democratic and republican parties put the kabosh on that. Bipartisanship at its best. If you saw Inside Job, you would know that Ferguson asks uncomfortable questions and doesn’t pussy foot around with people in power. His failed effort to produce a documentary about Hillary Clinton should tell you all you need to know about who runs this country. It ain’t We the People.

How the Washington D.C. Money Machine Stopped a Documentary on Hilary Clinton
Posted on September 30, 2013 by Michael Krieger
[...]
While the bipartisan sociopaths running amok in that cesspool we know as Washington D.C. aren’t good at much, what they are really good at is protecting their turf of privilege and power from anyone who might pose a threat. The town is essentially one gigantic bipartisan mafia that spends all its time and energy parasitically sucking the wealth from the U.S. citizenry using insider deals, bribes, blackmail and threats. They create nothing, yet take everything (recall that 70% of the Wealthiest Counties in America are in the Washington D.C. Area). It is the D.C. way, and they are very protective of their racket.

While Mr. Furguson tried his best to move forward with his Hilary documentary despite numerous obstacles, it ultimately became impossible to proceed. He wrote about it today in the Huffington Post in an article titled: Why I Am Cancelling My Documentary on Hillary Clinton. Below are some excerpts:
[...]
The fact that this documentary, about the woman who is sure to be the Democratic nominee for President in 2016, was railroaded every step of the way by both political parties tells you all you need to know about modern America. It is a complete and total Banana Republic.

Remember, had Barack Obama not been nominated in 2008, U.S. Presidents for over a 20 year period would have looked like this:

Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton…

So they put a puppet in for eight years and it’s become abundantly clear the political mob boss families don’t want to do it again in 2016.

Jeb Bush in 2024 anyone?

In Liberty, Mike