PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee got torn up on Hardball tonight

ne1buthilary
11-28-2007, 04:44 PM
anyone tube it?

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the headsup. I'm on the West Coast and I'll DVR it.

ItsTime
11-28-2007, 04:51 PM
expect more tonight at the debate. Romney will go at him.

dsentell
11-28-2007, 04:53 PM
I didn't see it, but it sounds GOOD!

ne1buthilary
11-28-2007, 04:54 PM
wow, the majority of the show was on Huck.. about 99% of it negative. Talked in depth about his teaming with Giuliani, taxes, ethics violations, playing the Jesus card, and getting a free ride from the media. Also said he has absolutely no shot of winning but can spoil things for Romney.

PatriotOne
11-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Matthews is a shill for Hillary Clinton (NWO approved candidate). I knew there was soemthing I didn't trust about Matthews but I wasn't sure why until today. He has attended the NWO Bohemian Grove ceremonies. I'll say no more on that subject but I know what THAT means.

http://www.google.com/search?q=chris+matthews+and+bohemian+grove&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&start=0&sa=N

shadowhooch
11-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Huck also got tore up today on NPR from Neil Conan's Talk of the Nation. They had an Arkansas columnist on basically saying Huckabee was a social conservative, but more of a moderate liberal on the economy. Then he rattled off all the taxes he put through and also stated how he gets very defensive about personal attacks.

So basic summary....Huck sucks.:)

James R
11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
I don't see at all how he got "torn up". He seemed to do really well until he got to the part where he said he "likes Rudy Giuliani" and that Giuliani has a "consistent" position on the issues and "you know where he stands"... really... does anyone really think that? Huckabee must be deluding himself in preparation to sacrifice his "Christian" values to join him as VP. I put Christian in quotes because I havn't seen evidence he gives away most of his wealth to people who need it more.

Here is the YouTube link:
h xxp://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=OrQfhJNizQ8&feature=related

JAYCEE
11-28-2007, 06:06 PM
I saw that.

Matthews mentioned in 2 segments Huckleberry Hound getting puff pieces from the MSM. The Huckster is the new John McCain. I'll bet the MSM start calling him a "maverick" next. Barf!

ne1buthilary
11-28-2007, 06:06 PM
not sure what you're talking about James.. that video is from 11/8? :confused: