PDA

View Full Version : Mad Max in NYC. Biker punks swarm Man and child in SUV

Pages : [1] 2

green73
09-30-2013, 09:58 AM
A sign of things to come after the SHTF?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pack-motorcyclists-chase-man-suv-attack-upper-manhattan-street-fender-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukdkgLYYbw

A pack of bikers pummeled a driver in upper Manhattan on Sunday, after a wild chase that began with a fender bender on the West Side Highway, cops said.

The brawl erupted after the victim — who was driving his wife and their young child — became surrounded by a swarm of motorcycles on the highway and accidentally hit one of the bikes near W. 125th St. about 2 p.m., police said.

But when the driver stopped, several of the bikers began to damage the man’s black Range Rover — so he hit the gas and plowed through three motorcycles before speeding away, cops said.

Miraculously no one was hurt during the getaway, but the angry bikers began to speed down the thoroughfare to catch up with the SUV.

A video taken from a camera mounted on a motorcyclist’s helmet shows the frightful chase along the highway after the accident — which apparently happened after a biker slammed the brakes after cutting the SUV off.

At one point, the motorcycles surround the SUV and a biker runs over to open the door and rip the driver, described only as a man in his 30s, out — but the man manages to drive away before the biker can get him and knocks down at least one more bike.

The chase continues up I-95, where the driver gets off on W. 176th St. But when he is forced to stop at a red light on W. 178th St. near Wadsworth Ave., the bikers attack.

One biker takes off his helmet, which he uses to smash through the driver’s side window. Another man tries to punch through a window to the backseat, where the child was sitting.

The shocking footage, which was posted on YouTube, stops — but police said the bikers beat the driver up and slashed his face.

He was taken to Columbia University Medical Center, where he received stitches for the face wound and was released.

No other injuries were reported.

No arrests were immediately made, but police said they were still investigating the incident.

It was not clear how much damage was caused to the SUV.

Several commenters wrote that the driver was justified to flee.

“I would do exactly the same thing,” one person wrote. “They’re intimidating him and he’s probably fearing for his life.”

tod evans
09-30-2013, 10:03 AM

I'd imagine this is tame compared to a SHTF scenario...

brushfire
09-30-2013, 10:08 AM
Interesting... "Who could possibly need a 30 round magazine?"

No bloomberg? Shocker... Where's that guy at? Where's bloomberg's armed security staff to help this guy out? Looks like a damn good case for 30rd mags to me.

I'm surprised at how much restraint the operator of that vehicle showed. Others may react very differently in such a situation - flesh and bone are no match for steel and concrete. One would have to wonder if the operator took out a swath of these bikers if they would still be chasing him down?

ZENemy
09-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Obliviously we need to ban having families, having dinner, driving at night, motorcycles and the roads.

brushfire
09-30-2013, 10:16 AM
I'd imagine this is tame compared to a SHTF scenario...

Yes. Considering the event and its impact the populous. For example, here are some Hockey fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOrbtbJWjSE

If the event had a greater impact on people - say food or medicine shortages (starving/sick children really have a way of forcing a moral shift)? I'm sure there are some tubes out there - some Syrian student vids come to mind. I wouldn't know who to fear more... The masses, or the desperately clinging government?

tod evans
09-30-2013, 10:18 AM
I fear cities.

Neil Desmond
09-30-2013, 10:27 AM
Maybe those bikers are all actually off duty law enforcement. Now I think I do hate those pigs! :mad:

Danke
09-30-2013, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

donnay
09-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

ClydeCoulter
09-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Reverse, always remember that you have a reverse. Long strokes of reverse (bang, splat) and forward (squish, splat) action.

Dr.3D
09-30-2013, 11:31 AM
There were several occasions where a firm application of the breaks would have removed at least one of those bikes.

tod evans
09-30-2013, 11:33 AM
I feel compelled to state that just because those jokers were on two wheels doesn't make them "bikers"...

donnay
09-30-2013, 11:37 AM
You Know You'Re Having A Bad Day When...

Your horn sticks on the freeway behind 32 Hell's Angels motorcyclists.

ClydeCoulter
I feel compelled to state that just because those jokers were on two wheels doesn't make them "bikers"...

^^ THIS x 100 ^^

kcchiefs6465
Should have sent one of their asses into the wall.

Kids being in the car and all I can imagine why he didn't want to start wrecking bikes.

Brian4Liberty
09-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Why does this bring to mind a certain Southpark episode?

ClydeCoulter
09-30-2013, 11:42 AM

Kids being in the car and all I can imagine why he didn't want to start wrecking bikes.

I know right?

I kept wanting him to "sway" a little, boom, boom, slam brakes, boom, "Well, there's 5 or 6 less of them now, honey". I was like, dude, they are going to take you out, don't be so "polite"!

specsaregood
09-30-2013, 11:45 AM
I know right?

I kept wanting him to "sway" a little, boom, boom, slam brakes, boom, "Well, there's 5 or 6 less of them now, honey". I was like, dude, they are going to take you out, don't be so "polite"!

If he had done so; chances are he'd be in prison for life instead of a short stint in the hospital.

brushfire
09-30-2013, 11:48 AM

You know? That's another thing - if the operator had a prius, he may not have been able to ride over those bikes in the beginning/end. So there's just one more "utility" to the "evil" SUV. ...Not that I'd ever want a range rover. That guy's lucky he didnt break down during that chase. They have some of the worst reliability in the industry.

green73
09-30-2013, 11:49 AM

I was conflicted about that, but hoped 'punks' made it clear.

tod evans
09-30-2013, 11:50 AM

Rejects on Rice:cool:

green73
09-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Rejects on Rice:cool:

I can't change it now, but if a mod wants to change it to "punks on rice burners" that'd be cool.

ClydeCoulter
09-30-2013, 11:58 AM
If he had done so; chances are he'd be in prison for life instead of a short stint in the hospital.

I think there may be a defense for it, with a good lawyer and that video. Once it was easily determined that they were "after" him, it would be self defense.

And, once I saw that there was little chance at escape, the future, past the next 10 minutes or so, would not be in the forefront of my mind.

tod evans
09-30-2013, 11:59 AM
I can't change it now, but if a mod wants to change it to "punks on rice burners" that'd be cool.

I'm sure it catches more attention as it's written...

HOLLYWOOD
09-30-2013, 12:05 PM
I'd imagine this is tame compared to a SHTF scenario...1.3 Billion DHS Bullets

20,000+ NYC cops... when seconds counts, the cops are minutes away! Where are they when you need one? Protecting Gracey Mansion, Media Monoliths, Upper East Side, and Wall Street... that's where.

specsaregood
09-30-2013, 12:16 PM
I think there may be a defense for it, with a good lawyer and that video. Once it was easily determined that they were "after" him, it would be self defense.

And, once I saw that there was little chance at escape, the future, past the next 10 minutes or so, would not be in the forefront of my mind.

I hear ya; and there "may" be a defense; maybe not; either way he'd spend any savings, probably go in debt and lose year(s) of his life fighting conviction.

In retrospect, it looks like he made the best decision.

AuH20
09-30-2013, 12:29 PM
This is why I have a box of caltrops in my car.

amy31416
09-30-2013, 12:38 PM
I hear ya; and there "may" be a defense; maybe not; either way he'd spend any savings, probably go in debt and lose year(s) of his life fighting conviction.

In retrospect, it looks like he made the best decision.

I don't know. They came pretty close to getting their hands on his kid.

coastie
09-30-2013, 01:33 PM
I never got how two wheels and a helmet could inflate a male's testicles to such sizes.

I drive a lowered Honda Civic, and running over even one bike isn't going to happen, and isn't feasible for what 99% of people drive out there.

I had a somewhat similar incident occur to me in the aforementioned civic and my then 7 year old son in the car, but only 6 or 7 bikers. I only had to slam on my brakes once and accelerate at one and gave a quick jerk to the right and back for the rest to get the hint.

For back up, there were also 26 rounds o' .45 in immediate reach, but luckily it was never pulled. Too bad for this family that a gun even being present would mean jail time in that cesspool called NYC.

Neil Desmond
09-30-2013, 06:20 PM
I just meant in the generic sense, when I said "bikers."

Anti Federalist
09-30-2013, 06:25 PM
First thing I thought:

Gerald Celente was right about the "cycle gangs".

LOL.

Had it been real bikers...

Neil Desmond
09-30-2013, 06:35 PM
I know right?

I think the best thing to do is just try to flee. These thugs are deliberately following and swarming him and his family, so once they cornered him behind that wall of traffic, I think he was entitled to do the following for the sake of the safety of him and his family: put his blinkers and headlights on, put his vehicle in reverse, blast his horn or honk it in a repeating pattern to give fair warning, initially start moving very slowly in reverse (give them a reasonable opportunity to move aside), and plow in reverse into the thugs that willingly refuse to budge. Once he had the chance to keep trying to flee from them, then he should simply just do so at that point. If they persist in continuing to follow him like that, then at that point he should go ahead and start ramming into them, plowing them down, swerving to knock them off their bikes, pull a machete out the driver's side window and start lopping off heads, or do whatever else is necessary or appropriate under the circumstances.

Neil Desmond
09-30-2013, 06:38 PM
I think it helps & should've used that myself too. Will do so from this point on.

Neil Desmond
09-30-2013, 06:44 PM
This is why I have a box of caltrops in my car.
After seeing these dumbasses behave like that I feel compelled to implement some sort of contingency myself. How effective would marbles be for neutralizing biker punks who are being POS's (I think I ought to include that part to specify not just any "biker punks") like that?

satchelmcqueen
09-30-2013, 06:52 PM
shameful video. it looked to me like the biker at the first slowed down and the van hit him. was hard to tell as the incident went out of frame a little. but the bikers hitting his van causing him to have to run away was enough for me to say he was in fear of his life as well as his families. id have no problem with him running over the ones chasing him.

PaulConventionWV
09-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Obliviously we need to ban having families, having dinner, driving at night, motorcycles and the roads.

Did you really just use obliviously in place of obviously?

PaulConventionWV
09-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Reverse, always remember that you have a reverse. Long strokes of reverse (bang, splat) and forward (squish, splat) action.

That's what I was thinking.

dannno
09-30-2013, 06:55 PM
Wow, talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

PaulConventionWV
09-30-2013, 07:04 PM
I think the best thing to do is just try to flee. These thugs are deliberately following and swarming him and his family, so once they cornered him behind that wall of traffic, I think he was entitled to do the following for the sake of the safety of him and his family: put his blinkers and headlights on, put his vehicle in reverse, blast his horn or honk it in a repeating pattern to give fair warning, initially start moving very slowly in reverse (give them a reasonable opportunity to move aside), and plow in reverse into the thugs that willingly refuse to budge. Once he had the chance to keep trying to flee from them, then he should simply just do so at that point. If they persist in continuing to follow him like that, then at that point he should go ahead and start ramming into them, plowing them down, swerving to knock them off their bikes, pull a machete out the driver's side window and start lopping off heads, or do whatever else is necessary or appropriate under the circumstances.

I'm afraid you're right. I don't see how any reasonable person could be in a situation like that and not think their life was in danger. It's just a shame that those bikers have to leave no choice but violence even as a result of the most minor incident. Whenever you're around bikers, just keep that in mind. If there are enough of them, they will literally make the slightest mishap into a life or death situation. It's insane and someone needs to teach them a lesson.

PaulConventionWV
09-30-2013, 07:06 PM
After seeing these dumbasses behave like that I feel compelled to implement some sort of contingency myself. How effective would marbles be for neutralizing biker punks who are being POS's (I think I ought to include that part to specify not just any "biker punks") like that?

I don't think marbles would do it. Perhaps an oil slick would do the job.

Neil Desmond
09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't think marbles would do it. Perhaps an oil slick would do the job.
Yeah, I have my doubts about marbles too. Seems like it would take a huge amount, way more than handfuls for throwing out a window.

ClydeCoulter
09-30-2013, 07:22 PM
Yeah, I have my doubts about marbles too. Seems like it would take a huge amount, way more than handfuls for throwing out a window.

A hookup where there were a bunch of jacks and marbles behind the rear bumper, cable released in a curve would be pretty bad for bikes.

tod evans
09-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Whenever you're around bikers, just keep that in mind. If there are enough of them, they will literally make the slightest mishap into a life or death situation. It's insane and someone needs to teach them a lesson.

:rolleyes:

Danke
09-30-2013, 07:36 PM

You roll your eyes. But I tried (was successful) to merge in a pack of bikers. They were pissed. I flipped them off. Fuck them, they don't own the roads. They touch my car, they are in a world of hurt.

tod evans
10-01-2013, 03:06 AM
You roll your eyes. But I tried (was successful) to merge in a pack of bikers. They were pissed. I flipped them off. Fuck them, they don't own the roads. They touch my car, they are in a world of hurt.

Why in the world would you want to be so disrespectful?

A group of riders is to be looked at like a semi truck, one continuous unit.

Would you want to merge between the UPS truck and its trailer?

If you cut me off in order to merge we'll come to blows. Fuck people in cars who think a turn signal gives them the right to cut off another driver, biker or not.

Manners on the road aren't reserved for vehicles bigger than you.

Drive civilly or be taught manners.

[edit]

Another analogy would be a funeral procession, any decent person isn't going to try and cut into a funeral procession, for any reason.

tod evans
10-01-2013, 03:23 AM

When I rode full time I kept 1 1/2" ball bearings in my leathers pocket for idiots who wouldn't show a bike the same respect as any other vehicle on the road.

I'm one of these folks who would like to see riding a motorcycle for an entire year be a prerequisite to obtaining a drivers license.

Idiots who have never ridden often have preformed opinions of folks who do and many of them try to use their vehicle as a phallic extension to try and be a he-man...

The kids in the OP were punks looking for trouble, they deserved what they got.

A good many of my friends have died over the years at the hands of reckless car drivers and I know for a fact that none of them would have behaved as those kids in order to "deserve" being blindsided.

From a biker perspective it's a matter of common decency to show other drivers respect for their space on the road.

Danke
10-01-2013, 05:04 AM

If you cut me off in order to merge we'll come to blows. Fuck people in cars who think a turn signal gives them the right to cut off another driver, biker or not.

[edit]

Another analogy would be a funeral procession, any decent person isn't going to try and cut into a funeral procession, for any reason.

lol, so I'm suppose to park and wait on the entrance ramp?

tod evans
10-01-2013, 05:13 AM
lol, so I'm suppose to park and wait on the entrance ramp?

No just run those dirtbags over, afterall you're in a bigger vehicle and you deserve your spot in line.

Those damn semi's better move for your privileged ass too hadn't they?

Danke
10-01-2013, 05:20 AM
No just run those dirtbags over, afterall you're in a bigger vehicle and you deserve your spot in line.

tod evans
10-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Exactly.

[edit]

Yes, groups of people traveling together, be they bikes or a funeral procession are the only reason to stop on an entrance ramp.

Common decency dictates drivers not "in a pack" will permit merging, whereas drivers who are obviously "in a pack" have the right of way...

Acala
10-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Funny conversation. Everyone all puffed up with pride about their rights to a certain position on the road and ready to fight, kill, and die for it. What silliness. And people wonder why the human race is a seething mass of violence, hatred, and suffering. Everyone clinging with a death-grip to their little bit of asphalt or their false pride or tough-guy persona or particular kind of vehicle or their need to get to their destination a split second faster. Let's all fight and kill each other because someone threatened our position in the all-important parade to nowhere. I sometimes don't know whether to laugh or cry.

phill4paul
10-01-2013, 06:05 AM
Merging laws vary by state. In all that I know of the driver that is merging is required to yield.

amy31416
10-01-2013, 06:12 AM

Semi's do move if they can when I'm trying to merge, just as I move for a semi or any other vehicle when they're trying to merge.

And nobody who isn't a biker knows that bikers don't think they have to let other people merge onto the road. I've never heard of this and it sounds dangerous. Any idea how difficult it is to have to come to a complete stop after building speed to merge, then suddenly having to come to a complete stop, not get rear-ended by the car behind--then merge from a complete stop with no onramp to build speed?

I'm sorry, but the bikers can move to the left lane like everyone else and split up for a minute if they need to.

(I ain't mad at anyone, just want to not die or kill anyone else.)

tod evans
10-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Semi's do move if they can when I'm trying to merge, just as I move for a semi or any other vehicle when they're trying to merge.

And nobody who isn't a biker knows that bikers don't think they have to let other people merge onto the road. I've never heard of this and it sounds dangerous. Any idea how difficult it is to have to come to a complete stop after building speed to merge, then suddenly having to come to a complete stop, not get rear-ended by the car behind--then merge from a complete stop with no onramp to build speed?

I'm sorry, but the bikers can move to the left lane like everyone else and split up for a minute if they need to.

(I ain't mad at anyone, just want to not die or kill anyone else.)

In all my years in the saddle we'd move as a pack, if there was room to get over and permit oncoming traffic to merge then hell yes we'd let 'em in.

What clubs or even loose groups riding together don't do is break up the pack.

The punks in the OP acted like idiots from what I saw..... Even as a youngster I realized that granny in her Rambler could turn me into a grease spot on the highway.

"Bikers" as people are the most vulnerable people on the road, and most of us drive like it.

[edit]
Merging onto the road and breaking up the pack are completely different things in my opinion...

camp_steveo
10-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Why did the SUV driver leave the scene?

amy31416
10-01-2013, 06:45 AM
In all my years in the saddle we'd move as a pack, if there was room to get over and permit oncoming traffic to merge then hell yes we'd let 'em in.

What clubs or even loose groups riding together don't do is break up the pack.

The punks in the OP acted like idiots from what I saw..... Even as a youngster I realized that granny in her Rambler could turn me into a grease spot on the highway.

"Bikers" as people are the most vulnerable people on the road, and most of us drive like it.

I understand the last line, that's a given. But I've been driving for a while now and never had any idea that I couldn't merge between sets of bikers without setting off a holy war and possibly getting a beat-down. If you're interrupting traffic flow in order to stay with a pack sounds more dangerous to the biker and oncoming traffic.

So that's why this guy got the crap beat out of him and his vehicle? He didn't know a biker gang rule and tried to merge as if bike traffic was normal traffic?

tod evans
10-01-2013, 06:55 AM
I understand the last line, that's a given. But I've been driving for a while now and never had any idea that I couldn't merge between sets of bikers without setting off a holy war and possibly getting a beat-down. If you're interrupting traffic flow in order to stay with a pack sounds more dangerous to the biker and oncoming traffic.

So that's why this guy got the crap beat out of him and his vehicle? He didn't know a biker gang rule and tried to merge as if bike traffic was normal traffic?

Try to think of it as a funeral procession or a military convoy....Bikers are nothing more than a group of motorists traveling together, what differentiates us from cage drivers is that we'll often share a lane with each other in effect making an unbroken stream of vehicles with overlapping axles..Without the protection of bumpers/fenders and airbags..

Most bikers who travel through urban areas in a pack do so out of self defence and if you look at breaking up the pack as an affront to the pack you'll understand individuals who get upset...

amy31416
10-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Try to think of it as a funeral procession or a military convoy....Bikers are nothing more than a group of motorists traveling together, what differentiates us from cage drivers is that we'll often share a lane with each other in effect making an unbroken stream of vehicles with overlapping axles..Without the protection of bumpers/fenders and airbags..

Most bikers who travel through urban areas in a pack do so out of self defence and if you look at breaking up the pack as an affront to the pack you'll understand individuals who get upset...

That just sounds bizarre to me. My initial reaction is that the "pack" needs to chill and get over it rather than contemplate ways to bash in a soccer mom's skull for insulting the pack's honor or whatever.

You can change my view of a group of bikers on the road, but my main point is that people don't know this who aren't bikers. And even those who do know it aren't required to respect it. Many may not respect it because of ignorance or because packs of bikers can be serious assholes who try to intimidate other people on the road.

osan
10-01-2013, 07:22 AM
20,000+ NYC cops...

Way plus - last I checked there were over 44K. It ain't called the sixth largest armed force in the world for no reason.

tod evans
10-01-2013, 07:23 AM
That just sounds bizarre to me. My initial reaction is that the "pack" needs to chill and get over it rather than contemplate ways to bash in a soccer mom's skull for insulting the pack's honor or whatever.

You can change my view of a group of bikers on the road, but my main point is that people don't know this who aren't bikers. And even those who do know it aren't required to respect it. Many may not respect it because of ignorance or because packs of bikers can be serious assholes who try to intimidate other people on the road.

I've probably got over a million miles in the saddle and I can assure you I've never once even thought about "bashing in a soccer moms skull"...

I also have never been on a ride where we tried to intimidate anyone other than cops.

Are you speaking of real experiences with "bikers"?

amy31416
10-01-2013, 07:40 AM
I've probably got over a million miles in the saddle and I can assure you I've never once even thought about "bashing in a soccer moms skull"...

I also have never been on a ride where we tried to intimidate anyone other than cops.

I'm speaking, in part, about the assholes who swarm ordinary commuters on their rice-rockets going over 100mph. And about **some** bikers who we'd get in town for an event called "Roar on the Shore" and they'd block people from getting places intentionally, intimidating other drivers who wanted only to get around them.

I don't live there anymore, but apparently there were so many issues with traffic that they finally set things up differently to keep the bikers/other vehicles flowing better so there were fewer confrontations and it's turned into a pretty good, charitable event.

specsaregood
10-01-2013, 07:42 AM

I'm quite sure she wasn't talking about you. My experience is the same, a lot of "bikers" are assholes or just a pita to be around on the road. fortunately for them, they have little to fear from me as I try to keep as far away from them as possible as I'd hate to hit one on accident -- I treat them the same as I do a drunk/tired driver on the road.

sluggo
10-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Most of the "bikers" around here are dentists and lawyers. I could probably take them.

phill4paul
10-01-2013, 07:52 AM
They just made an arrest of one of the bikers.

Christopher Cruz, 28, was one of about 30 motorcyclists who chased Alexian Lien, 33, after an accident on the Henry Hudson Parkway on Sunday. Lien — who was driving his wife, Rosalyn Ng, and their 2-year-old daughter — fled to Washington Heights where bikers finally caught up with him, pulled him from the car and viciously beat him, cops say.

Cops arrested one biker and were hunting for two more for beating and slashing a man in front of his wife and 2-year-old child after a wild chase through upper Manhattan.
Cops arrested one biker and are hunting for two more who allegedly beat and slashed a man in front of his wife and 2-year-old child after a wild chase through upper Manhattan.
Motorcyclist Christopher Cruz, 28, allegedly sparked the wild ordeal after he swerved in front of Alexian Lien, 33, on the Henry Hudson Parkway and stopped short, causing Lien to rear-end Cruz on Sunday afternoon, police said.

Cruz, of Passaic, N.J. — who was riding with a swarm of dozens of motorcycles that surrounded Lien's Range Rover — allegedly cut the driver off and caused an accident, police said.

The biker was charged with menacing, reckless endangerment, reckless driving and endangering the welfare of a child. He was waiting to be arraigned Tuesday.

It was still unclear if there were any confrontations between Lien and the bikers before the accident near W. 116th St., but when the driver stopped police said several of the brutal bikers began to bash the Range Rover with their helmets and slashed his tires.
Lien hit the gas to escape, plowing into at least three motorcycles and striking one of the bikers, Jeremiah Mieses, 26 — breaking both the man’s legs, sources said.
“The rider was bleeding out of his mouth and nose even though he had a helmet on,” said a witness, who asked to remain anonymous. “He was conscious but couldn’t move at all.”

read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cops-hunt-bikers-wanted-wild-upper-manhattan-attack-article-1.1472419

tod evans
10-01-2013, 08:02 AM
I suppose I need to clarify that I don't consider kids on rice burners "bikers" :o

The folks I know who ride are more than happy to put kids who behave poorly in their place...

I spoke to an old friend yesterday who's from NYC and these punks are on the legitimate bikers "list" for their behavior...

The one the cops caught should consider himself lucky...

Origanalist
10-01-2013, 08:07 AM
I suppose I need to clarify that I don't consider kids on rice burners "bikers" :o

The folks I know who ride are more than happy to put kids who behave poorly in their place...

I spoke to an old friend yesterday who's from NYC and these punks are on the legitimate bikers "list" for their behavior...

No shit Tod. I've known bikers all my life. Not one of these numbnuts qualifies for that moniker.

tod evans
10-01-2013, 08:08 AM
No shit Tod. I've known bikers all my life. Not one of these numbnuts qualifies for that moniker.

Makes for catchy headlines though....

tod evans
10-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Most of the "bikers" around here are dentists and lawyers. I could probably take them.

$20,000.00 and 20,000 miles doesn't make a person a biker...

LibertyEagle
10-01-2013, 08:22 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pack-motorcyclists-chase-man-suv-attack-upper-manhattan-street-fender-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

Looks like anarchy, to me.

tod evans
10-01-2013, 08:29 AM

To me it looks like a bunch of overprotected/over privileged youngsters...

Maybe that's anarchy?

phill4paul
10-01-2013, 08:33 AM

Which part? The part where the driver being in NYC and not being armed and able to defend himself? Yep, anarchy. He needs more rule of law.

TonySutton
10-01-2013, 08:43 AM
In a true Mad Max scenario the road would have been littered with mangled motorcycles.

Occam's Banana
10-01-2013, 08:44 AM
To me it looks like a bunch of overprotected/over privileged youngsters...

Maybe that's anarchy?

I wish! Being an anarchist myself, I would *love* to be young and over-priveleged ... ;)

tod evans
10-01-2013, 09:01 AM
I wish! Being an anarchist myself, I would *love* to be young and over-priveleged ... ;)

Hell I'd settle for young..:o

green73
10-01-2013, 09:16 AM

That's because you're stupid.

AuH20
10-01-2013, 02:57 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/01/20772232-1-biker-charged-another-critical-in-nyc-range-rover-chase?lite

One of the injured bikers may be paralyzed.

Brian4Liberty
10-01-2013, 03:10 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/01/20772232-1-biker-charged-another-critical-in-nyc-range-rover-chase?lite

One of the injured bikers may be paralyzed.

Unfortunate. But the guy put himself in that situation.

Brian4Liberty
10-01-2013, 03:15 PM

Well, the Police aren't gonna help you, so it looks like anarchy.

gwax23
10-01-2013, 07:11 PM
1.3 Billion DHS Bullets

20,000+ NYC cops... when seconds counts, the cops are minutes away! Where are they when you need one? Protecting Gracey Mansion, Media Monoliths, Upper East Side, and Wall Street... that's where.

this

Dr.3D
10-01-2013, 07:30 PM
1.3 Billion DHS Bullets

Not to mention those who are running around trying to bust Joe Mundane for having a joint.

If all of those resources were focused on real crime, people would appreciate cops a lot more than they do now.

tod evans
10-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Not to mention those who are running around trying to bust Joe Mundane for having a joint.

If all of those resources were focused on real crime, people would appreciate cops a lot more than they do now.

The milk's already tainted....

BlackTerrel
10-01-2013, 08:47 PM

Damn. That is fucking nuts. Dude did well to get out alive.

BlackTerrel
10-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Interesting... "Who could possibly need a 30 round magazine?"

I'm pro gun rights but that doesn't mean it's the solution to everything.

Realistically if driver is armed and all 100 bikers are armed this ends a lot worse than it did.

BlackTerrel
10-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Well, the Police aren't gonna help you, so it looks like anarchy.

I agree. You back a guy into a corner you're gonna get what you're gonna get.

alucard13mm
10-01-2013, 09:14 PM

Realistically if driver is armed and all 100 bikers are armed this ends a lot worse than it did.

You do have a point.. its a double edge sword.

Having guns readily for purchase means you will have a gun.. but so might the other 10-30 assailents. You cant drive and shoot at same time (especially since it risks hitting bystanders) and with your family in the car... If you stop, you are a sitting duck.

tasteless
10-01-2013, 09:36 PM
It was really weird watching this video cause I used to live a few blocks from where this happened.

What would have happened if NYC had no gun laws (skip to 1:34)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHd-syP8bY

Danke
10-01-2013, 11:30 PM
What's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the dirt bag!!!!

Oops:

http://media.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty_impact/photo/11051574-large.jpg

Oh snap, I have a flat tire!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3V1SA-EVAhzRQaACxnMPtt_xMMqndU28xWkNAEWFe-x-RCaij8Q

idiom
10-02-2013, 02:48 AM

Well. The first few times.

Eventually people start respecting each other again as a default setting.

Barrex
10-02-2013, 05:27 AM

...and this my children is how silent movies special effects were made...

I hate "pack mentality". They feel brave when they are in big numbers.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 05:39 AM

Love it or hate it.........It's reality in more aspects than "bikers"...

Look at SWAT teams...

How many of those cowards would dare kick in a door to serve a warrant all by their lonesome?

People have grouped up for mutual benefit since the stone age, I don't see that changing any time soon.

mrsat_98
10-02-2013, 06:05 AM

Look at SWAT teams...

How many of those cowards would dare kick in a door to serve a warrant all by their lonesome?

People have grouped up for mutual benefit since the stone age, I don't see that changing any time soon.

These gangs of cowards is not limited to just SWAT teams.

Occam's Banana
10-02-2013, 09:05 AM

Look at SWAT teams...

You got that right. For example:

Does anyone think that Nancy Pelosi or Lindsey Graham would try to pull any of the shit they've pulled if they were all by their lonesome?

JK/SEA
10-02-2013, 09:14 AM

so be it....

at least [3] 30 round mags would have sufficed...

just standing there with a Glock in hand would send a message...

AuH20
10-02-2013, 09:18 AM
It was reported that Emergency Dispatch recieived over 200 911 calls during the Bikers' event. So over 200 911 calls and not a single police cruiser to investigate or intervene? I understand it's Sunday afternoon but...

JK/SEA
10-02-2013, 09:23 AM
stop and frisk has priority.

Red Green
10-02-2013, 09:26 AM
It was reported that Emergency Dispatch recieived over 200 911 calls during the Bikers' event. So over 200 911 calls and not a single police cruiser to investigate or intervene? I understand it's Sunday afternoon but...

I'm thinking a good number of those bikers were pigs, hence the lack of NYPD attention.

green73
10-02-2013, 09:26 AM
DA won’t charge bike assault thug in SUV beating
The Manhattan DA’s office won’t press charges against one of the motorcycle thugs who allegedly terrorized and beat a man after a wild chase on the West Side Highway, and is reluctant to prosecute another, sources said Wednesday.

Allen Edwards, 43, of Queens, who allegedly smashed in Alexian Lien’s rear driver’s side window with his fist, surrendered to cops Tuesday morning but will not be charged, the sources said.

“The DA declined to prosecute. Look at [The Post’s] front page [Tuesday]. He’s there on the motorcycle right next to [Lien] after he got his ass kicked,” an angry law enforcement source said.

Video shows Edwards pummeling the rear window of Lien’s Range Rover, near where his toddler daughter was belted into a child seat, and Lien on the ground with Edwards next to him.

Another source said prosecutors were reluctant to charge a second biker, Christopher Cruz, 28, of Passaic, N.J., who brake-checked the SUV so the bikes could take over the road.

But they relented because of pressure from the NYPD and widespread publicity about the case, and Cruz was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and reckless driving.

cont.
http://nypost.com/2013/10/02/da-wont-charge-bike-assault-thug-in-suv-beating/

KingNothing
10-02-2013, 10:11 AM
so be it....

at least [3] 30 round mags would have sufficed...

just standing there with a Glock in hand would send a message...

Brandishing a gun might have been enough for the driver to end up dead, along with his wife and child.

specsaregood
10-02-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm thinking a good number of those bikers were pigs, hence the lack of NYPD attention.

That would certainly explain lack of prosecution as well, hrm...

kathy88
10-02-2013, 10:48 AM

They had pot smokers to bust and dogs to shoot... priorities man, priorities.

amy31416
10-02-2013, 11:03 AM
That would certainly explain lack of prosecution as well, hrm...

Might also explain the hubris in posting the video in the first place.

When have you seen cops so whiny about being powerless to do anything? Waaaah, they have fake (or no) license plates. Waaaah, we're being pressured to prosecute. Waaaah, “The case is weak. It was too early to tell if he committed the crimes he was charged with. It needed much more investigation,”

It's on fucking video. There are witnesses.

specsaregood
10-02-2013, 11:14 AM

Well if you recall the case of that philly cop that punched that Puerto rican woman at the parade lsat year. the judge ruled that you couldn't trust video evidence. and the cop walked.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 11:22 AM
You can bet your ass if "real bikers" were even accused of this type of behavior, club houses would have been SWATTED, dogs killed and children molested all while the DA's and police commissioner did nonstop TV interviews...

ClydeCoulter
10-02-2013, 11:28 AM
You can bet your ass if "real bikers" were even accused of this type of behavior, club houses would have been SWATTED, dogs killed and children molested all while the DA's and police commissioner did nonstop TV interviews...

That's for sure, with all kinds of old news footage from the old Iron Cross and Hells Angels wars and shit. "Watch you babies, they'll snatch 'em right out of your arms as they drive by" :eek:

Brian4Liberty
10-02-2013, 11:37 AM
DA won’t charge bike assault thug in SUV beating

It appears that the only routes to Justice for the victim are personal vendetta, family vendetta, or asking some local Don for Justice.

Brian4Liberty
10-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Might also explain the hubris in posting the video in the first place.

When have you seen cops so whiny about being powerless to do anything? Waaaah, they have fake (or no) license plates. Waaaah, we're being pressured to prosecute. Waaaah, “The case is weak. It was too early to tell if he committed the crimes he was charged with. It needed much more investigation,”

It also appeared that the guy did not post the entire video, especially the beating part. Seems like a classic case for a search warrant for the rest of the video.

GunnyFreedom
10-02-2013, 12:07 PM
"accidentally hit one of the bikes" bullshyt! Look at the video, the biker cut right in front of the guy and hit his brakes. That was intentional from the start!

AuH20
10-02-2013, 12:32 PM
"accidentally hit one of the bikes" bullshyt! Look at the video, the biker cut right in front of the guy and hit his brakes. That was intentional from the start!

It's called a "brake check." Bikers typically do this to enforce a slow down so they can accumulate stretches of open road.

Acala
10-02-2013, 12:37 PM

No true Scotsman would ever behave like these people.

Lucille
10-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Take a wild guess who PuffHo is horrified for.

Horrifying details about road rage incident emerge (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/edwin-mieses-jr_n_4029482.html)

FloralScent
10-02-2013, 04:42 PM
It's called a "brake check." Bikers typically do this to enforce a slow down so they can accumulate stretches of open road.

I bet this is the end of that shit.

green73
10-02-2013, 04:49 PM

Horrifying details about road rage incident emerge (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/edwin-mieses-jr_n_4029482.html)

LOL.

jonhowe
10-02-2013, 05:07 PM

Why should loud, annoying packs of bikes be given the same respect as a freaking funeral procession?? You share the damn road, you don't get to take up a quarter mile unbroken just because you're with your friends.

The level of arrogance and entitlement in your posts in this thread is jaw dropping.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Why should loud, annoying packs of bikes be given the same respect as a freaking funeral procession?? You share the damn road, you don't get to take up a quarter mile unbroken just because you're with your friends.

The level of arrogance and entitlement in your posts in this thread is jaw dropping.

Cut into a pack of actual bikers and you'll either maim or kill a few, see where your self righteous ass is at that point.

I offer the same respect to groups of trucks, military convoys and school processions, in fact any group obviously traveling together.

It is you sir who believes you're entitled and professes arrogance with the belief that you're entitled to break into a procession of people you find beneath your stature.

So please, next time you see a group of "noisy and annoying" gray-beards (my friends) riding peacefully along the highway, jump right on into the pack and flatten a few, maybe one of our wives too........

I can assure you that you'll wish the police could help you.:mad:

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 05:31 PM

[edit]

A group of motorcycles is NOTHING like a semi truck. Nor is it like a funeral procession. Apparently, if you were in that group of bikers we saw in the video, you would have went right along with all the senseless violence initiated by the bikers because it's "disrespectful" to merge into your lane. If you think we have the god complex on the road, you should look in a mirror.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 05:33 PM
A group of motorcycles is NOTHING like a semi truck. Nor is it like a funeral procession. Apparently, if you were in that group of bikers we saw in the video, you would have went right along with all the senseless violence initiated by the bikers.

Shove it up your ass Paul!

I don't ride with kids and I don't act like that.

I expect the same respect I show.

[edit]

Nice edit punk, what with the God complex..

It's morons like you who fail to respect others on the road who cause problems.

The kids in the OP were NOT bikers, they were idiots of your caliber.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Exactly.

[edit]

Yes, groups of people traveling together, be they bikes or a funeral procession are the only reason to stop on an entrance ramp.

Common decency dictates drivers not "in a pack" will permit merging, whereas drivers who are obviously "in a pack" have the right of way...

So we should assume all bikers who are near each other on the highway are "in a pack"? How do you tell if a group of cars is also in a pack? It's not as easy, is it? We're just supposed to recognize when a bunch of biker buddies are "together" and treat them with special privileges? Cars don't get to save spaces. If someone leaves space in between them and whatever car they are trying to follow, they risk losing a spot.

ClydeCoulter
10-02-2013, 05:43 PM
WTH is your problem @PaulCWV?

You attack tod for what reason? Did you read this thread or just come looking for trouble?

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 05:45 PM

It's NOT a funeral procession, and it most certainly is not a damn military convoy. People try to squeeze in between other 4 wheel vehicles all the time and the most retribution they usually get for that is a middle finger or the driver muttering "asshole" under their breath. You seem to be okay with the roided up jackasses that swarm and harass other vehicles for minor mishaps and breaking some unwritten biker rule.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 05:54 PM

The bikers in the OP are obviously jackasses who went looking for trouble. They caused the guy to rear-end one of the bikes, and all of a sudden, that's cause for revenge, so they chase him down and beat him senseless and slash his tires, not to mention terrorizing his wife and kid.

So, forgive me if I'm not all that receptive of someone coming here talking about respecting the honor of a biker pack. When I see a story about this kind of senseless violence, I really don't want to hear about how bikers deserve special pack privileges because it just strongly implies that there is some kind of justification for what the punks in the video did.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 05:58 PM
It's NOT a funeral procession, and it most certainly is not a damn military convoy. People try to squeeze in between other 4 wheel vehicles all the time and the most retribution they usually get for that is a middle finger or the driver muttering "asshole" under their breath. You seem to be okay with the roided up jackasses that swarm and harass other vehicles for minor mishaps and breaking some unwritten biker rule.

Look you imbecille! I have never made an excuse for the punks in the OP, not one!

In fact I have condemned their behavior repeatedly in this thread.

Are you having comprehension problems or has a "biker" pissed in your wheaties at some point?

Just because you haven't understood what I've typed repeatedly in this thread I'll try again..

"These punks in the OP are NOT bikers."

Read that as often as it takes to sink in Paul, if you're still in doubt I'm sure there's a club in WV that'd be happy to show you the difference in person. Try the VFW in your home town....Any 70 y/o biker will proudly explain the difference if you'd rather be told than shown....

phill4paul
10-02-2013, 05:59 PM
WTH is your problem @PaulCWV?

You attack tod for what reason? Did you read this thread or just come looking for trouble?

If you know PaulCWV then you know his M.O. He's the guy that, when bored, enters a thread to be a grammer Nazi. College kids that aren't busy getting laid do those kinda things.

fr33
10-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Those rice rocket riders tend to think they are bulletproof. I've had a few close calls with them. They come out to the country and think "not much traffic out here!" then they come over a hill going 100+mph to find themselves behind a tractor that only goes 20 mph...

tod evans
10-02-2013, 06:06 PM
So, forgive me if I'm not all that receptive of someone coming here talking about respecting the honor of a biker pack. When I see a story about this kind of senseless violence, I really don't want to hear about how bikers deserve special pack privileges because it just strongly implies that there is some kind of justification for what the punks in the video did.

If you are dense enough to draw a correlation between kids on rice and a pack of bikes there is nothing I can say or do to help you grasp reality.

Behave as you see fit, I'll do the same.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Those rice rocket riders tend to think they are bulletproof. I've had a few close calls with them. They come out to the country and think "not much traffic out here!" then they come over a hill going 100+mph to find themselves behind a tractor that only goes 20 mph...

Usually one good case of road-rash will help them gain perspective....

Or not.

Danke
10-02-2013, 06:11 PM

This.

ClydeCoulter
10-02-2013, 06:22 PM
This.

Com'mon Danke, you would force your way into a string of bikes? y'fur?

kahless
10-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Look you imbecille! I have never made an excuse for the punks in the OP, not one!

Are you having comprehension problems or has a "biker" pissed in your wheaties at some point?

Just because you haven't understood what I've typed repeatedly in this thread I'll try again..

Read that as often as it takes to sink in Paul, if you're still in doubt I'm sure there's a club in WV that'd be happy to show you the difference in person. Try the VFW in your home town....Any 70 y/o biker will proudly explain the difference if you'd rather be told than shown....

You can spin it however you like but when it comes down to it a pack of guys riding motorcycles are commonly referred to as bikers by the average Joe.

What you describe in your posts sounds like they are another group that expect superior privileges in society.

ClydeCoulter
10-02-2013, 06:25 PM
SMFH

tod evans
10-02-2013, 06:26 PM
No true Scotsman would ever behave like these people.

Took a minute for the logical fallacy snipe to sink in....

I'm kind of stupid in that way.

It's obvious you've never ridden, let alone with a group of friends on a regular basis.

If you had you wouldn't be so quick to lump kids on rice into the same demographic as bikers.

That's okay though, I tend to lump pencil necks into one group too and I know I shouldn't.

ClydeCoulter
10-02-2013, 06:31 PM
I walked into a Cracker Barrel the other day. And damn if there wasn't a group of oldtimers that had 3 damn tables pushed together all sittin' all snuggled up. Well, screw that. So, I walked over shoved an empty chair between 2 of theirs, pushed their plates apart to make room for me and sat right down. Fuckin' people think they own the place.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Cut into a pack of actual bikers and you'll either maim or kill a few, see where your self righteous ass is at that point.

I offer the same respect to groups of trucks, military convoys and school processions, in fact any group obviously traveling together.

It is you sir who believes you're entitled and professes arrogance with the belief that you're entitled to break into a procession of people you find beneath your stature.

So please, next time you see a group of "noisy and annoying" gray-beards (my friends) riding peacefully along the highway, jump right on into the pack and flatten a few, maybe one of our wives too........

The amount of self-righteousness in your posts is stunning. Nobody ever said anything about running any bikers over... just that you should be able to share the road just like anyone else. A group of bikers, for the last time, is nothing like a military convoy or any other group you can think of to compare yourself to in order to justify wanting special privileges.

Danke
10-02-2013, 06:36 PM

I actually did that as I posted earlier.

Hundreds of bikers on a two lane HWY.

No one was hurt... "maimed or killed." lol Well maybe a few egos. I was hoping they would try to damage my rental car, it would be more lol.

Snaggletoothed morons try to intimidate me.

juleswin
I wonder if the beat he got was because he ran over and killed one of their biker friends?

PaulConventionWV

I don't ride with kids and I don't act like that.

I expect the same respect I show.

[edit]

Nice edit punk, what with the God complex..

It's morons like you who fail to respect others on the road who cause problems.

The kids in the OP were NOT bikers, they were idiots of your caliber.

I didn't edit that. Your problem is that you always think it's someone else who's causing problems. You come into a thread where a biker initiates the violence by brake checking an SUV then terrorizing the people within to go on your tirade about respecting the special privileges of bikers. That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I'm sorry if I don't feel too much sympathy for the bikers having their precious yards of asphalt violated by the presence of a 4 wheel vehicle. There's only one reason you would come here to defend bikers, and that's because you feel there's some kind of justification for what they did in the video. The way you talk about "real bikers" just accentuates your ridiculous hubris.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 06:37 PM
You can spin it however you like but when it comes down to it a pack of guys riding motorcycles are commonly referred to as bikers by the average Joe.

What you describe in your posts sounds like they are another group that expect superior privileges in society.

If being left alone is "expecting superior privileges" then yes I guess that's exactly what I'm describing.

There are hundreds of folks just like me across the US, we're the older guys with gray beards, no helmet and drag pipes, we mind our own business and expect the same out of you.

If the "average Joe" can't tell the difference and doesn't care enough to learn it's not going to hurt my feelings. Just don't expect special treatment if your ignorance lands you in hot water some day.

Me......I respect other drivers, even pencil-necks....

Danke
10-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Com'mon Danke, you would force your way into a string of bikes? y'fur?

I have.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 06:43 PM

Trying to differentiate between people who ride bikes and the special status afforded to "bikers" at your own discretion just accentuates your hubris. You think you're so special. And yes, I'm sure some of your buddies would be happy to beat me senseless for no reason.

Danke
10-02-2013, 06:45 PM
I wonder if the beat he got was because he ran over and killed one of their biker friends?

No one killed just a dumb ass in a mob paralyzed, for threatening a man with his wife and young child.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 06:46 PM
If you know PaulCWV then you know his M.O. He's the guy that, when bored, enters a thread to be a grammer Nazi. College kids that aren't busy getting laid do those kinda things.

You're just another poster with a chapped ass about something I might have said to you at one point when you tried to pin me as a "typical college kid". I have a job and will soon be a homeowner, so piss off.

GunnyFreedom
10-02-2013, 06:47 PM

That's an easy way to get bumper-checked. Ricer kid is clearly in the wrong here. Especially given that he did it already almost touching the SUV. kids lucky he didn't end up getting rolled on by the SUV.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 06:48 PM
If you are dense enough to draw a correlation between kids on rice and a pack of bikes there is nothing I can say or do to help you grasp reality.

Behave as you see fit, I'll do the same.

I really don't give a shit what your perceived differentiation is. I'm just an outsider and I would never understand. But that's the problem, see. Bikers seem to think there are certain things that everybody should just know about them in order to act accordingly. I treat you just like I would treat anyone else until you start to think you're entitled to some certain kind of treatment on the highway. It won't be me who starts trouble, but I may very well finish it.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 06:51 PM
I really don't give a shit what your perceived differentiation is. I'm just an outsider and I would never understand. But that's the problem, see. Bikers seem to think there are certain things that everybody should just know about them in order to act accordingly. I treat you just like I would treat anyone else until you start to think you're entitled to some certain kind of treatment on the highway. It won't be me who starts trouble, but I may very well finish it.

I hope to see you in person some day, I'll be the small old gray bearded guy right in the middle of your shit asking you to "finish it"...

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 06:52 PM
I walked into a Cracker Barrel the other day. And damn if there wasn't a group of oldtimers that had 3 damn tables pushed together all sittin' all snuggled up. Well, screw that. So, I walked over shoved an empty chair between 2 of theirs, pushed their plates apart to make room for me and sat right down. Fuckin' people think they own the place.

All of these analogies have absolutely NOTHING to do with merging into lanes on the highway. If you can't see the difference between a table in a restaurant and the open freakin' road, then there's no help for you.

Danke
10-02-2013, 06:52 PM
"Brake Check"?

Where did they get this? It is the first thing an aircraft operator does before taxiing out.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 06:53 PM

He didn't kill anyone.

GunnyFreedom
10-02-2013, 06:54 PM

The comments, however, are clearly in favor of the SUV,

tod evans
10-02-2013, 06:54 PM
All of these analogies have absolutely NOTHING to do with merging into lanes on the highway. If you can't see the difference between a table in a restaurant and the open freakin' road, then there's no help for you.

Big difference.......Pussys are surrounded by fenders and bumpers and feel entitled to cut in line on the road.

In person they slink away quietly.

Danke
10-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Apparently bikers can't see to moving over to the left lane or opening up a space to merging traffic like normal, well adjusted drivers of cars.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 06:55 PM
The comments, however, are clearly in favor of the SUV,

Hell I'm in favor of the SUV....

The punks were in the wrong.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 06:57 PM
I hope to see you in person some day, I'll be the small old gray bearded guy right in the middle of your shit asking you to "finish it"...

And if you give me a reason, then I will. If anyone acted toward me like they did toward that dad on the highway who violated their sacred space, then I wouldn't have been as passive about the whole situation. I am not going to be beaten to a pulp over some perceived ill that was completely the fault of the biker.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 06:58 PM
And if you give me a reason, then I will.

Sure you will tough guy.

Danke
10-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Oh snap, I did it again, I got to be more careful.

http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/battlecreek/44862787001/44862787001_2491923093001_vs-51c227a0e4b00722f430d117-782203287001.jpg?pubId=44862787001

Brian4Liberty
10-02-2013, 06:59 PM

With statements like that, it is getting hard to follow your dividing line between good bikers and bad bikers.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Big difference.......Pussys are surrounded by fenders and bumpers and feel entitled to cut in line on the road.

In person they slink away quietly.

There you go, calling people "Pussys" for what kind of vehicle they happen to be driving. You think you're such a tough guy and have the right to not have cars separate you from others in your caravan. That's not how it works in the real world, buddy. Cars in caravans get separated all the time and they don't beat or harass anyone for it.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 07:01 PM
With statements like that, it is getting hard to follow your dividing line between good bikers and bad bikers.

If some pencilneck runs over my buddy and his wife who are traveling along in a sane and sensible manner I'm likely to loose it.

Wouldn't you?

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Hell I'm in favor of the SUV....

The punks were in the wrong.

And yet you came in here to clear the good name of bikers while making sure to stress the importance of giving "real bikers" their special privileges, or else...

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Sure you will tough guy.

Listen to you, calling me the person with an inflated tough guy persona. That makes me laugh so hard...

tod evans
10-02-2013, 07:06 PM
And yet you came in here to clear the good name of bikers while making sure to stress the importance of giving "real bikers" their special privileges, or else...

Special privileges my ass, are you dense?

Mutual respect is not special privileges.

Danke
10-02-2013, 07:06 PM
I've come to see bikers are child like and emotional vulnerable. I think I'll go out of my way from now on. It will be good sport.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 07:08 PM
I've come to see bikers are child like and emotional vulnerable. I think I'll go out of my way from now on. It will be good sport.

Good luck with that.

You'll have a super good time if you find the really old guys on trikes..

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 07:08 PM
If some pencilneck runs over my buddy and his wife who are traveling along in a sane and sensible manner I'm likely to loose it.

Wouldn't you?

It all depends on your definition of "sane and sensible." You didn't really make that clear, so it sounds more like a threat than anything else.

Also, what the hell is a pencil neck? Does it get you hard telling people they are less of a man than you for not driving a crotch rocket? You might not understand this, but the way you act just gives away your sense of self-entitlement. I don't even have to ask you why you came here to defend "real bikers" because it's as plain as day that you have a hard-on for defending your tough guy status.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Special privileges my ass, are you dense?

Mutual respect is not special privileges.

What part of making sure not to interrupt the sacred space between sets of bikers is mutual? Danke said it, bikers just don't seem to be able to make space for other vehicles trying to merge like other well-adjusted drivers.

Brian4Liberty
10-02-2013, 07:11 PM

Wouldn't you?

That sounds pretty much like the incident in question though, at least after the initial brake check and bump. Probably very few people saw what really started the whole series of events.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 07:11 PM
It all depends on your definition of "sane and sensible." You didn't really make that clear, so it sounds more like a threat than anything else.

Also, what the hell is a pencil neck? Does it get you hard telling people they are less of a man than you for not driving a crotch rocket? You might not understand this, but the way you act just gives away your sense of self-entitlement. I don't even have to ask you why you came here to defend "real bikers" because it's as plain as day that you have a hard-on for defending your tough guy status.

http://andyvance.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/internet-tough-guy.jpg

Danke
10-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Good luck with that.

You'll have a super good time if you find the really old guys on trikes..

I think I qualify as an old guy. One that is armed and dangerous. I have motorcycles, but I'm not dumb.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 07:17 PM
http://andyvance.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/internet-tough-guy.jpg

I could say the same about you.

tod evans
10-02-2013, 07:18 PM
That sounds pretty much like the incident in question though, at least after the initial brake check and bump. Probably very few people saw what really started the whole series of events.

I've never in my life done a "break-check"...

Don't know anybody who has either.

At 70 mph on 2 wheels it only takes a split second to turn into hamburger....This is why I am so sensitive about a cars proximity...

The kid on the crotch rocket who tried to cause an accident is 100% in the wrong.

Danke
10-02-2013, 07:26 PM
My insurance company just called. I guess since my record, I need to need more careful from now on or they will not insure me.

http://media2.wivb.com//photo/2013/05/17/Crash_pins_motorcycle_under_SUV_962970000_20130517 063446_640_480.JPG

Brian4Liberty
10-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Bikers riding in a normal manner are perfectly fine, even in groups. As long as they are using the same common courtesy rules as everyone else. It's easier to stay together in smaller groups, and no one can really expect a thousand riders to be a singular entity.

As far as right of way when merging, it depends. If a person is on a freeway on-ramp already going 60 mph, they need to be able to merge somewhere. Same when trying to reach an off-ramp. Squeezing in between vehicles that are already close together is dangerous, rude and not recommended no matter what type of vehicles are involved.

Rude behavior also includes taking up all lanes and traveling 10 MPH under the speed limit, whether it is a group of bikers or a bunch of fresh new drivers from a third world country who don't know how to drive in the US. Slower traffic stay right. Not only the law, but a common rule of the road that allows multiple people to share the road. As basic as driving on the right side of the road.

The bikers in this incident were obviously guilty of violating common sense driving rules, as well as also multiple traffic laws. Additionally they were threatening and initiating aggression.

Brian4Liberty
10-02-2013, 07:33 PM
I've never in my life done a "break-check"...

Don't know anybody who has either.

At 70 mph on 2 wheels it only takes a split second to turn into hamburger....This is why I am so sensitive about a cars proximity...

The kid on the crotch rocket who tried to cause an accident is 100% in the wrong.

Agree. I stay away from other traffic as possible in my SUV, let alone when I used to ride (many years ago).

ClydeCoulter
10-02-2013, 07:46 PM

I have.

So, my post above was really you?

PaulCWV would talk about doing it, on the internet, maybe.

Petar
10-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Me and about 50 of my friends sometime get together and roller-skate all over the sidewalk and then fight with people that we happen to bump into.

Danke
10-02-2013, 07:58 PM
http://media2.wivb.com//photo/2013/05/17/Crash_pins_motorcycle_under_SUV_962970000_20130517 063446_640_480.JPG

I have.

What is your problem? That is what I said.

PaulConventionWV
10-02-2013, 08:02 PM
So, my post above was really you?

PaulCWV would talk about doing it, on the internet, maybe.

How can you even compare a table at a restaurant to the open road? There's a reason they call it "open." Nobody's entitled to space.

Cutlerzzz
10-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Does it get you hard telling people they are less of a man than you for not driving a crotch rocket?

If you aren't an emotional man child that gets a bike and joins a gang to compensate for something, you aren't a man.

specsaregood
10-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Me and about 50 of my friends sometime get together and roller-skate all over the sidewalk and then fight with people that we happen to bump into.

Oh, that was you? I totally kicked your ass. bitch.

Petar
10-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Oh, that was you? I totally kicked your ass. bitch.

That is not true. I was all patched-up and then I murdered you like a pirate/viking on 8 very small wheels.

ClydeCoulter
10-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Someday, I hope y'all grow up and stop making stupid rules, cause that's how it all starts. Instead of giving people their space, you get offended and need to make rules for space. SMH

Paul, it's called respect, and giving way/space to others. Maybe you'll learn that one day.

And, yeah, those rice burner punks were disrespecting other peoples space also.

Danke
10-02-2013, 08:33 PM
That is not true. I was all patched-up and then I murdered you like a pirate/viking on 8 very small wheels.

The punk laugh out loud. Do you punks realize there is s growing present of us that don't lol and are at our... well lets just say we are well aimed.?

Petar
10-02-2013, 08:51 PM
The punk laugh out loud. Do you punks realize there is s growing present of us that don't lol and are at our... well lets just say we are well aimed.?

With all respect Danke, I honesty don't even know what you are trying to say. I was just talking ridiculous shit about "tough guys" on roller-skates because I thought that it was a really amusing/absurd visual. I'm not any kind of disrespectful person when driving or walking or anything. I try to be patient with people at all times. Plus, I haven't roller-skated since grade-school. That was a long time ago.

You don't have to shoot me -this time.

Lucille
10-02-2013, 08:51 PM
I blame the government. It has decivilized people with its infernal rules, regulations, and traffic laws.

The Praxeology and Ethics of Traffic Lights
http://mises.org/daily/4745

I'm always very careful around motorcycles (or murdercycles, as my dad called them, and my uncle, angelmakers). I don't want to kill anyone.

jonhowe
10-02-2013, 08:56 PM

I've merged with bikers many times. Never been unsafe. Never gotten the finger or a beep from them; I'm a careful driver. Never flattened anyone; of that I am 100% sure.

Not sure why violence has become the solution to a traffic dispute. How many people have you murdered over merging?

getch36
10-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Yup,so sad,laugh or cry?I don't know either.

enhanced_deficit
10-03-2013, 02:04 AM
I have often seen bikers speeding on road but have NEVER seen any biker pulled over being given a ticket along roadside. Has anyone ever seen such a scene?

idiom
10-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Bloody libertarians, really to kill each other over a disagreement in lane merging etiquette.

It amazes me the LP can't pull together and get something done.

Danke
10-03-2013, 04:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0xnpKyeeZs#t=242

Danke
10-03-2013, 04:45 AM
Out on bail. Bikers have such cute earrings.

http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/christopher-cruz.jpg?w=420&h=235

Neil Desmond
10-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Bloody libertarians, really to kill each other over a disagreement in lane merging etiquette.

It amazes me the LP can't pull together and get something done.
Don't you mean that it doesn't amaze you? Actually, I do know what you mean. To me it seems ironic and somewhat perplexing that the same kind of people who seem to have a good grasp at understanding economic concepts (i.e., Mises/Austrian economics) don't seem to be capable of grasping concepts that are political - a closely related sociological field - or being pragmatic, in order to make progress or to actually achieve some accomplishments. But, I suppose this is actually a topic for a totally different thread.

How badass would it be if people were super nice, polite, friendly, and courteous to each other no matter what? Whenever I come across someone who's inconsiderate, acts like a jerk, etc., I think it's killer badass to just feel sorry for them. Personally, I'm not interested in proving myself to anyone. Or, maybe it's the complete opposite; perhaps I am totally into wanting to prove myself to everyone. Hell, I probably have no effing clue (damn id/ego/superego - drive me nuts, that's what they do).

tod evans
10-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Let's be really clear here, this is a punk;

http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/christopher-cruz.jpg?w=420&h=235

And this is a biker;

http://wouldyoulikefrieswiththat.net/site/sites/default/files/898371253132858-500x750.jpg

The use of the term "biker" to describe a punk is both inflammatory and misleading.

But it is sensationalist.

Neil Desmond
10-03-2013, 05:03 AM
And this is a biker;

http://wouldyoulikefrieswiththat.net/site/sites/default/files/898371253132858-500x750.jpg
Kinda reminds me of Saint Nick - on vacation, or something. :p

Danke
10-03-2013, 05:13 AM
Oh no, not again.

http://www.koco.com/image/view/-/21508788/highRes/2/-/5caedlz/-/img-Motorcycle-vs-SUV-witness-speaks.jpg

Danke
10-03-2013, 05:20 AM
More bikers out for a joy ride:

http://www.dvlpost.net/GayBikers_Crash_Krypto.jpg

tod evans
10-03-2013, 05:28 AM
More bikers out for a joy ride:

http://www.dvlpost.net/GayBikers_Crash_Krypto.jpg

$20,000.00 and 20,000 miles doesn't make a person a biker...

Danke
10-03-2013, 05:33 AM

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6188/6109132109_57863dc8c5_z.jpg

tod evans
10-03-2013, 05:41 AM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID31412/images/Patch_capture.JPG

Anti Federalist
10-03-2013, 05:42 AM
LoL at the pilot trolling the bikers.

Bike "gangs" were founded and created by...pilots.

Acala
10-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Took a minute for the logical fallacy snipe to sink in....

I'm kind of stupid in that way.

It's obvious you've never ridden, let alone with a group of friends on a regular basis.

If you had you wouldn't be so quick to lump kids on rice into the same demographic as bikers.

That's okay though, I tend to lump pencil necks into one group too and I know I shouldn't.

People investing part of their sense of self in a group identity is an unfortunately common human trait, be it religion, nation, sports fan, profession, or pack of bikers. It is simply mob mentality, no matter the nature of the mob. It leads to some of the worst atrocities in human history. And, of course, every group thinks that IT is the superior group and distinguishes itself from the other groups. They like to have honorific names for themselves and disparaging names for the out groups to help bolster their sense of superiority. They also like to have uniforms. Cops, armed forces, etc. Bikers have uniforms too. They admit to more variety, but they are uniforms because they serve to indicate membership in a group. It is all about group identity.

I'm not judging. Just an observation of human nature which you will probably ignore.

Danke
10-03-2013, 05:47 AM
LoL at the pilot trolling the bikers.

Bike "gangs" were founded and created by...pilots.

:D

I was once asked how I could shoot women and children on bikes.

That was easy, just aim lower and don't lead them as much.

For AF:

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/daz324/Bike/754px-Overweight_biker.jpg

Todd
10-03-2013, 05:47 AM

Me too. Probably why they hang out in large group acting tough. :toady:

Danke
10-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Sailors on their days off:

http://mattsko.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/gay-moto-luv.jpg

Anti Federalist
10-03-2013, 05:57 AM
I was once asked how I could shoot women and children on bikes.

That was easy, just aim lower and don't lead them as much.

You guys should do a story about me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

Danke
10-03-2013, 06:06 AM
You guys should do a story about me...

Sorry about the boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yOd1ABPsIw

Origanalist
10-03-2013, 06:57 AM
I have often seen bikers speeding on road but have NEVER seen any biker pulled over being given a ticket along roadside. Has anyone ever seen such a scene?

Yes.

green73
10-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Deleted Videos Show Asshat Bikers Before Range Rover Attack

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191w5ognehgrbgif/original.gif

The original uploader of the NYC Range Rover vs. Biker attack video had seven other videos of the ride uploaded to his YouTube page. Before he deleted them, another user saved them and here they are.

cont.
http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-footage-that-the-nyc-bikers-didnt-want-you-to-see-1435594427/1436603736/

Petar
10-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Sorry about the boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yOd1ABPsIw

Your F-16 would be no match for my shoulder-fired SAM that I regularly carry when I am roller-skating with my gang.

kahless
10-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Deleted Videos Show Asshat Bikers Before Range Rover Attack

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191w5ognehgrbgif/original.gif

The original uploader of the NYC Range Rover vs. Biker attack video had seven other videos of the ride uploaded to his YouTube page. Before he deleted them, another user saved them and here they are.

cont.
http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-footage-that-the-nyc-bikers-didnt-want-you-to-see-1435594427/1436603736/

Is it just me or does it seem like watching the various videos about this is like watching someone play Grand Theft Auto? Especially the part where the Range Rover runs over the pact of bikers.

They did it before. At 1:20 mark they are surrounding a car and bashing his window.
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ac7fbed37dcb

http://jalopnik.com/watch-nyc-bikers-attack-range-rover-after-driver-runs-o-1427168165

I saw these guys yesterday, the bikers, and what a pack of assholes they were. Splitting lanes on the highway at speed (70mph between 2 cars), cutting people off. They had me boxed in so I couldn't get out of an exit only lane so they could get off. Not saying they deserve to be hit, but they had it coming.

I had my blinker on and was handsignalling I needed to get out of the exit only lane. everyone kept passing on the left to cut me off in front of the exit, 4-5 of them flipped me off. I tried rolling slow but they had no inkling of how to ride well. I ride myself, and this was just heinous

ClydeCoulter
10-03-2013, 09:01 AM

I got a ticket on a bike once. Was doing 115 in a 55. Cop lowered it to 65 in a 55 so he wouldn't have to cart me to jail. Still cost me $70.00, back in 1980 that was a lot of beer, food and gas.

ClydeCoulter
10-03-2013, 09:09 AM
People investing part of their sense of self in a group identity is an unfortunately common human trait, be it religion, nation, sports fan, profession, or pack of bikers. It is simply mob mentality, no matter the nature of the mob. It leads to some of the worst atrocities in human history. And, of course, every group thinks that IT is the superior group and distinguishes itself from the other groups. They like to have honorific names for themselves and disparaging names for the out groups to help bolster their sense of superiority. They also like to have uniforms. Cops, armed forces, etc. Bikers have uniforms too. They admit to more variety, but they are uniforms because they serve to indicate membership in a group. It is all about group identity.

I'm not judging. Just an observation of human nature which you will probably ignore.

I know, right?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vTQEUKBB8rQ/TAh4hspaPkI/AAAAAAAAAPo/kzGHXIqFb6M/s400/Libertarian-redpill.JPG

phill4paul
10-03-2013, 09:11 AM
I have a job and will soon be a homeowner, so piss off.

Cool story, bro.

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Someday, I hope y'all grow up and stop making stupid rules, cause that's how it all starts. Instead of giving people their space, you get offended and need to make rules for space. SMH

Paul, it's called respect, and giving way/space to others. Maybe you'll learn that one day.

And, yeah, those rice burner punks were disrespecting other peoples space also.

Why are you telling me about respecting other people's space? That's my whole point. If you're going to share the road, biker or not, you should be prepared to let other people merge so that they can get off the highway even if you happen to be in a "group." You can always rejoin the group, so what is all the fuss about? Bikers should respect people not just by leaving them alone in general, but also by letting them into a lane just like other people would. I am not the one who doesn't respect other people's space. I let people into my lane regardless of whether have some sort of imaginary bond with the car in front of me. It's not the end of the world. If you need to merge, then you need to merge. So don't tell me about giving way/space to others because I don't have any problem with that, but bikers apparently do.

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Let's be really clear here, this is a punk;

And this is a biker;

The use of the term "biker" to describe a punk is both inflammatory and misleading.

But it is sensationalist.

I hate to tell you, tod, but you're making these standards up and nobody knows what the hell you're talking about. To us (non-bikers), they're all bikers, and we could give a shit less what imaginary lines you draw between the two. Bikers don't deserve any higher status than the punks except the fact that they haven't been a punk. That's like differentiating between a thief and a non-thief: big effing deal. They don't get any special privileges just because they haven't committed any violent crimes while riding their bikes. Your beauty pageant is of no interest to any non-biker.

ClydeCoulter
10-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Why are you telling me about respecting other people's space? That's my whole point. If you're going to share the road, biker or not, you should be prepared to let other people merge so that they can get off the highway even if you happen to be in a "group." You can always rejoin the group, so what is all the fuss about? Bikers should respect people not just by leaving them alone in general, but also by letting them into a lane just like other people would. I am not the one who doesn't respect other people's space. I let people into my lane regardless of whether have some sort of imaginary bond with the car in front of me. It's not the end of the world. If you need to merge, then you need to merge. So don't tell me about giving way/space to others because I don't have any problem with that, but bikers apparently do.

Making shit up so you can tear it down. SMH

Who is saying that a 1/4 mile long train of bikes would not, or should not, let someone split their string in order to get off an exit? But split the train for the fun of it or because you're "offended" is another thing all together (not saying that you or anyone in particular would do that).

Madison320
10-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Exactly.

[edit]

You can't be serious. Nothing pisses me off more than trying to merge onto a highway and having an overly aggressive car speed up to block me from merging. Arrgggghhhhhhh!!!! As long as the merging car is up to speed you should try to let him in line. It's incredibly dangerous to block someone from merging and force them to stop.

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 09:42 AM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID31412/images/Patch_capture.JPG

'Merica! F*** yeah!

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 09:47 AM

Must spread some reputation around before giving it to Acala again.

Well said. Tod evans' group mentality is quite evident in this thread, as he has labelled everything according to his own bias and defended his own "in-group" for the sake of argument because he feels superior. You're right, it's very unfortunate, but even people on this message board, apparently, are susceptible to group-think, even if they don't realize it. That's why tod evans needs the constant reinforcement of his group identity and his definitions of "real bikers".

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Cool story, bro.

Do you have a problem with me? Because I've refuted your "cool story" about me being a typical college kid several times and you keep using that same tired, old meme. It's a true story, by the way, so I don't give a fuck whether you think it's true or not. Just so you know, though, you're not talking to a typical college kid. Believe me or don't, but it's true either way.

Madison320
10-03-2013, 09:57 AM

Now I'm gonna feel guilty for wearing my Florida Gators hat. You've scarred me for life!

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Making shit up so you can tear it down. SMH

Who is saying that a 1/4 mile long train of bikes would not, or should not, let someone split their string in order to get off an exit? But split the train for the fun of it or because you're "offended" is another thing all together (not saying that you or anyone in particular would do that).

I hate to tell you, but merging happens all the time nowhere near exits, and most drivers are able to put up with it silently because you can't really group separate cars on the highway reliably. Apparently, however, bikers are afforded that special privilege because it should be so obvious that they are together and nothing should be done to break that up. I wouldn't do it for fun, no, but I'm just saying, bikers need to chill the fuck out. Drivers in cars don't get to save spaces for their car-er buddies.

Acala
10-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Now I'm gonna feel guilty for wearing my Florida Gators hat. You've scarred me for life!

Hehehe. Don't feel bad. I identify with the group of people who don't identify with any group. We don't have a hat. Yet.

tod evans
10-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Must spread some reputation around before giving it to Acala again.

Well said. Tod evans' group mentality is quite evident in this thread, as he has labelled everything according to his own bias and defended his own "in-group" for the sake of argument because he feels superior. You're right, it's very unfortunate, but even people on this message board, apparently, are susceptible to group-think, even if they don't realize it. That's why tod evans needs the constant reinforcement of his group identity and his definitions of "real bikers".

You're a punk of the magnitude shown in the OP.

phill4paul
10-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Just so you know, though, you're not talking to a typical college kid.

Feeling... superior ...are you now?

Petar
10-03-2013, 11:43 AM
If this was real anarchy then everyone would just build their own personal road so that sharing would not be an issue.

Danke
10-03-2013, 11:54 AM
For Petar:

http://humorpix.com/images/31f9981751730ee1b8855c40bd371d98/Gay_biker0-size-600x0.jpg

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Feeling... superior ...are you now?

Superior to your characterization of me as some jock college boy? Yes, quite.

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 12:05 PM

You're a punk of the magnitude shown in the OP.

Oh, so I guess you don't actually have any arguments to refute what I said except "Shove it up your ass!"

Ok, then. That settles that.

amy31416
10-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Hehehe. Don't feel bad. I identify with the group of people who don't identify with any group. We don't have a hat. Yet.

Haha. I have the hat.

amy31416
10-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Superior to your characterization of me as some jock college boy? Yes, quite.

Nobody characterized you as a jock and I doubt anyone will.

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Nobody characterized you as a jock and I doubt anyone will.

Why is that?

tod evans
10-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Oh, so I guess you don't actually have any arguments to refute what I said except "Shove it up your ass!"

Ok, then. That settles that.

Why in the world would I even attempt to dispute your intentional mischaracterization of me?

You have printed your own self righteousness yourself, you attribute mannerisms and behaviors to me I have not exhibited.

I think in modern day parlance it's called a strawman argument.

I've explained politely that the punks shown are not "bikers" in any sense of the word, by your loose definition Lance Armstrong would qualify as a biker too. If you choose to not accept common word usage that is your prerogative.

I give qualifiable analogies to aid folks in understanding what traveling in a pack entails and you refute them with opinions, just like a spoiled child who doesn't like what he hears.

FYI, not that it matters but what the hell, last time I rode in a pack was the Toys For Tots run 1984..What I have done all through this thread is explain how people riding in a pack view the pack and how I behave on the road.

You don't like it.......

So once again; Shove it up your ass Paul!

Acala
10-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Haha. I have the hat.

Let's see it!

amy31416
10-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Why is that?

Because when you talk, the corners of your mouth get all frothy and everyone knows that people who exhibit that trait get picked last for dodge ball every single time.

Danke
10-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Bikers in love:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2817/9317308963_55a2340ded_m.jpg

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Why in the world would I even attempt to dispute your intentional mischaracterization of me?

You have printed your own self righteousness yourself, you attribute mannerisms and behaviors to me I have not exhibited.

I think in modern day parlance it's called a strawman argument.

I've explained politely that the punks shown are not "bikers" in any sense of the word, by your loose definition Lance Armstrong would qualify as a biker too. If you choose to not accept common word usage that is your prerogative.

I give qualifiable analogies to aid folks in understanding what traveling in a pack entails and you refute them with opinions, just like a spoiled child who doesn't like what he hears.

FYI, not that it matters but what the hell, last time I rode in a pack was the Toys For Tots run 1984..What I have done all through this thread is explain how people riding in a pack view the pack and how I behave on the road.

You don't like it.......

So once again; Shove it up your ass Paul!

And I have told you that I do not care what your definition of a biker is. It doesn't make one shred of difference to me. Bikers still don't deserve any special treatment. If you come on here specifically to defend "real bikers", then that doesn't really help your case because all you care about seems to be protecting your identity with this certain group because without the group, then you are just a pencil neck, yourself. The language you use here is quite clear, you are a pompous ass who fancies himself a privileged driver simply because of what kind of vehicle you have.

I refuted your analogies because there is simply no way you can compare a bunch of people on motorcycles to a convoy of trucks or school buses or whatever. It's apples to oranges, man. They're just impossible to compare, so your analogies, contrary to what you say, are not qualifiable. The point is that you obviously have a pack mentality that clouds your judgment and your perception of others by focusing only on allegiance to the pack.

tod evans
10-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Because when you talk, the corners of your mouth get all frothy and everyone knows that people who exhibit that trait get picked last for dodge ball every single time.

Ewww!

Wonder if Danke's definition of "bikers" had anything to do with frothiness?

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 12:43 PM

a) You've never seen me talk.
b) I was an exceptional athlete in high school and college.

amy31416
10-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Let's see it!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMgR0_8_tpfnqviXo6A-l8NDCoLw_XMojFbgtUMElCWMa5Ey5ZBg

amy31416
10-03-2013, 12:47 PM
a) You've never seen me talk.
b) I was an exceptional athlete in high school and college.

a) A sense of humor indicates intellect. You have never exhibited such a trait.
b) I'm sure your mom is still dusting all your trophies.

Neil Desmond
10-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Let's see it!

Only hat that matters:

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_heart_ron_paul_hat-r9aa260fe8a0349898f9ff0cd235f9e4e_v9wf1_8byvr_324. jpg

:cool:

green73
10-03-2013, 12:51 PM

http://www.trophy-store-online.com/images/1_52551GS-15.jpg

specsaregood
10-03-2013, 12:52 PM
This might have turned into the most retarded thread in rpf history.

Acala
10-03-2013, 12:58 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMgR0_8_tpfnqviXo6A-l8NDCoLw_XMojFbgtUMElCWMa5Ey5ZBg

That is a wonderful hat - and practical too!

kahless
10-03-2013, 01:03 PM
This thread reminds me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4

amy31416
10-03-2013, 01:14 PM
That is a wonderful hat - and practical too!

I honestly think it'd make a better snowblowing hat than a ski mask--won't obstruct your view as much.

green73
10-03-2013, 01:16 PM
I honestly think it'd make a better snowblowing hat than a ski mask--won't obstruct your view as much.

Great for potheads too.

green73
10-03-2013, 01:18 PM
What’s Not To Like About This Report?
by Becky Akers

1) It proves cops are corrupt cowards rather than the fearless “Protectors and Servers” they claim to be:

They’re hell on wheels — and NYPD cops won’t touch them. (http://nypost.com/2013/10/02/nypd-lets-pop-up-bike-gangs-rampage/)

The department has ordered cops not to chase after large [motorcycle] biker groups … because of the risk that innocent bystanders or the riders will be killed, [said] law-enforcement sources…

Yeah, right. You mean, “…because of the risk that obese donut-grazers will be killed,” you anonymous spokesliar.

Meanwhile, a set of these bikers cops won’t confront beat up a driver Sunday in New York City — after the NYPD prevented them from driving the route they had chosen. This happens frequently in Marxist New York: Our Rulers suddenly close the streets our taxes pay for; perhaps Obummer or another horse’s patootie is visiting, or Nanny Mike Bloomberg has rented the area to some of his Hollywood cronies to shoot a film, or the UN plots to enslave us further while demanding “security” lest its minions languish in Manhattan’s notorious traffic like ordinary serfs. At any rate, this gang attacked a driver on their alternate route — a route they wouldn’t have taken but for the NYPD. And while they thrashed one man, I receive on average perhaps 5 articles per day from readers about the victims cops have savaged. Who’s the greater threat?

2) It proves that Our Rulers, even in the militarized police-state, have no power over us when we disobey them en masse.

“The people who are doing this aren’t stopping when police try to pull them over,” one source said, noting that the bikers can simply jump sidewalks and mow down pedestrians to flee cops.

I doubt that highly since all but the dumbest biker would realize he’d kill or paralyze himself along with those pedestrians.

The department also doesn’t have the manpower to police the rogue riders, who get together for pop-up outings and often use unregistered bikes.

Yeah, too busy chasing down those criminals quaffing 12-ounce Cokes. Thanks to Bill for the link and for his correct analysis when he wrote, “Too risky–[cops] prefer easier (innocent) prey.”

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/whats-not-to-like-about-this-report/

PaulConventionWV
10-03-2013, 01:57 PM

a) I don't find you very funny, either.
b) She's not... also, what?

green73
10-03-2013, 02:19 PM
I don't find you very funny, either.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/britgeo07/WU%20gifs/Tina%20and%20Jimmy/OHSNAP.gif

Lucille
10-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Looks Like A Scene From Mad Max
http://www.theburningplatform.com/2013/10/02/looks-like-a-scene-from-mad-max/

A motorocylce gang stops a man with his wife and young child. They accuse him of cutting them off and proceed to beat his car, remove helmets to use them as weapons and then break glass. He peels off and runs over quite a few of them in the process. Apparently one of the bikers has been left paralyzed. He shouldn’t worry, Obamacare is now available. More details can be found HERE (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-newyork-motorcycle-20130930,0,6277795.story).

We can all sleep well at night knowing that the driver wasn’t capable of protecting himself with a firearm because he was in Bloomberg’s Paradise aka New York sChitty.
[...]
Like a pack of feral animals these cretins continued to hunt their vicitim until eventually they were able to stop him and pull him out of the car. While watching closely I think I see a few donut eating copfuks performing stop and frisks as the savages roll by.

Watching this reminded me of the scenes from the dystopian movie Mad Max.

http://thestrangestbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/mad-max-biker-gang-1.jpg

http://thestrangestbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/mad-max-biker-gang-2.jpg

The driver messed up because he stopped (and for being a resident of or visiting NY). In a fight, you have to use what you brought and you a have 4000lb 4WD wrecking ball; knock those mutha f’ers to the ground. He should of continued to drive over them and when he ran out of space going forward, thrown it into reverse and painted the streets red with their blood.

The world is looking more and more like Mad Max and that isn’t a good thing.

From the comments:

treemagnet says:

Hilariously, the injured dudes bitch was actually saying on TeeVee that her man was only trying to help the SUV driver….and this is what he got for it…….then they go to the next clip showing the motorcycle asshole’s club video footage of them fucking with another driver in another town on another day……then, the report goes on to say the state patrol was adding extra officers to guard against shit ‘going down’ cause they knew this gang of shitheads was coming their way. I’m sure they’re good boys…probably just ‘misunderstood’ by the rest of us. I say lock it in 4H.

Has anyone here seen that footage?

Wife's statement (from the tribune link):

"We were faced with a life-threatening situation, and my husband was forced under the circumstances to take the actions that he did in order to protect the lives of our entire family," said Lien's wife, Rosalyn Ng, in a statement released on Thursday.

"We were placed in grave danger by a mob of reckless and violent motorcyclists," said Ng, who was in the car along with her husband and their two-year-old daughter during the chase.

CaptUSA
10-03-2013, 06:05 PM
You think this is something... This is nothing compared to when a gang of police surrounds you in the middle of the day in DC. They kill you and the press cheers.