PDA

View Full Version : A Plea to People of Faith and/or Spirituality

Libertad2008
11-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Dear Fellow Ron Paul Supporters,

I am sincerely requesting that all of us, from all faiths and belief systems, please pray for the good Doctor this evening regarding the debate and his coverage. It is my sincere belief that the very future of our country and its eventual religious freedom hinge upon us electing a candidate that supports individual freedom in all its various forms, namely Dr. Paul.

If you are a person of faith, please pray that Dr. Paul will have energy, clarity of thought and speech, that he will be asked questions which will allow him to shine, that the deception of any other candidates will be made obvious, and, perhaps most importantly, that people's hearts and minds will be opened to receive the message of hope and freedom.

If you are a person of spirituality (or even if you are an atheist) please meditate on the concepts of truth and clarity, and send him all of your positive thoughts and energies.

Let's all do this immediately before the debate, and perhaps again afterwards (for the Tea Party and the primaries).

Blessings and peace.

Libertad2008
11-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Hey guys and gals, sorry to post another thread of this type, but I somehow missed the other one(s).

Restore the Republic!

Patrick Henry
11-28-2007, 04:43 PM
I will be praying to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ That the Good Dr. will have the wisdom and the words to get his message out there to the masses watching tonight. That those on the fence will no longer be on the fence and those that are undecided will no longer be so but in the camp of the good Dr.