PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul PRAYER TEAM!

Menthol Patch
11-28-2007, 04:12 PM
During tonights debate I am going to be praying for Ron Paul. I may even post some of my prayers right here. I am NOT teasing and I am serious.

I invite anyone else of faith to participate and others with no faith to send him good wishes or positive feelings.

Original_Intent
11-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Yep, me too. I have seen a few others post the same.

evadmurd
11-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Aye, aye.

Menthol Patch
11-28-2007, 04:27 PM
I just prayed that God would inspire him about what he should say.

Mark
11-28-2007, 04:28 PM
+ another

I mentioned this yesterday in the thread for regular prayer/thoughts times:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=41060

"Just wanted to add that,

tomorrow night, before, during and after the debate, please, also send positive thoughts and pray for Dr Paul."

lynnf
11-28-2007, 04:35 PM
During tonights debate I am going to be praying for Ron Paul. I may even post some of my prayers right here. I am NOT teasing and I am serious.

I invite anyone else of faith to participate and others with no faith to send him good wishes or positive feelings.

count me in

lynn

Libertad2008
11-28-2007, 04:36 PM
I somehow didn't see this thread and posted something along these lines just now. Oh well, the more prayers the better.

All the best.

weatherbill
11-28-2007, 04:37 PM
I will be praying. Lord give Dr Paul words that his nay sayers cannot even respond to......make his lips full of wisdom and piercing.....make the others to have stumbling lips, for you know their darkness! Lord I pray that you would open up the air time for DR Paul more. Lord bring to his mind the great issues, like the looting of social security, inflation, the debt, and even maybe the CFR members condoning open borders.....oh that would be a good one! Lord, make give favor to DR Paul and only Dr Paul tongiht. Let the Huckster be exposed of his true name, taxhikemike! Let fred special interst thompson be exposed for who he is. Let socialized health care of Romney be exposed.....let them all talk about how they are going to spend spend spend, but let the American people discern that Ron Paul is the only one who's gonna come up with the money saved, over a trillion a year......let DR Paul emphisize where they are going to get the money from becasue they don't have an answer! Print more fiat???? Bwaahahaha....... let Dr Paul reign supreme among them tonight .....raise him up Lord!!! In the name of Jesus! Preserve America my God!

dsentell
11-28-2007, 04:40 PM
I will be praying. Lord give Dr Paul words that his nay sayers cannot even respond to......make his lips full of wisdom and piercing.....make the others to have stumbling lips, for you know their darkness! Lord I pray that you would open up the air time for DR Paul more. Lord bring to his mind the great issues, like the looting of social security, inflation, the debt, and even maybe the CFR members condoning open borders.....oh that would be a good one! Lord, make give favor to DR Paul and only Dr Paul tongiht. Let the Huckster be exposed of his true name, taxhikemike! Let fred special interst thompson be exposed for who he is. Let socialized health care of Romney be exposed.....let them all talk about how they are going to spend spend spend, but let the American people discern that Ron Paul is the only one who's gonna come up with the money saved, over a trillion a year......let DR Paul emphisize where they are going to get the money from becasue they don't have an answer! Print more fiat???? Bwaahahaha....... let Dr Paul reign supreme among them tonight .....raise him up Lord!!! In the name of Jesus! Preserve America my God!

WOW! GOOD!

I will print this out and read it several times before the debate!