PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Care Act

cajuncocoa
09-27-2013, 09:01 AM
This country is so screwed up.

http://adorablecareact.tumblr.com/

jkob
09-27-2013, 09:04 AM
I wonder what propagandist thought this up, they must really think the American public is stupid. They might be right...

cajuncocoa
09-27-2013, 09:11 AM
It was probably designed for the perpetual children who voted for the imbecile in the White House.

JCDenton0451
09-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Actually, these are pretty good samples of government propaganda. The leftist regimes generally are very adept at propaganda: think Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany.

Lucille
09-27-2013, 09:29 AM
I was reading TWoP's Breaking Bad forum and some idiot said (paraphrasing), "If the Affordable Care Act had been available, Walt never would have cooked meth."

LOL He was a teacher and had medical insurance (and probably the best available, as our public masters demand). That dumb broad actually thinks Barry's Big Fascist Medical System would cover Walt's treatment, when in reality, if he were covered by BBFMS, he'd have fewer choices of providers and treatments.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
--H. L. Mencken

angelatc
09-27-2013, 09:34 AM
I wonder what propagandist thought this up, they must really think the American public is stupid. They might be right...

It's probably run by OFA, and no...I'm not being sarcastic.