PDA

View Full Version : Daily Paul makes the Fark headlines.

Carson
09-26-2013, 11:06 PM
The Daily Paul made the Fark headlines.

DAILY PAUL believes Obama planned the Navy shootings because NCIS caught him planning to detonate a nuke. Your move Alex Jones

The article;

http://www.dailypaul.com/300109/dc-navy-yard-shooting-linked-to-attempted-arrest-of-obama-for-treason-aka-false-flag-nuke-attack-on-washington?derp=ol

The Fark comments;

http://www.fark.com/comments/7950308/DAILY-PAUL-believes-Obama-planned-Navy-shootings-because-NCIS-caught-him-planning-to-detonate-a-nuke-Your-move-Alex-Jones

eduardo89
09-26-2013, 11:24 PM
No, conspiracy theories don't make us look like kooks. :rolleyes:

angelatc
09-26-2013, 11:28 PM

Of course they ca us kooks. They aren't ready to handle the truth. Or they're an organization set up specifically to mock people who know the truth. I could prove that there's no way this could happen without the involvement of the government but I'd be preaching to the choir.

NewRightLibertarian
09-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Maybe you all should stop obsessing over how others think of you. Ever think of that?

Brian4Liberty
09-27-2013, 12:26 AM
So, the people at Fark are such idiots that they don't understand how public forums work on the Internet? Anybody can put a post on the Daily Paul, but they say "Daily Paul believes...". :rolleyes:

NewRightLibertarian
09-27-2013, 01:27 AM
So, the people at Fark are such idiots that they don't understand how public forums work on the Internet? Anybody can put a post on the Daily Paul, but they say "Daily Paul believes...". :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter to Fark or the truth haters around here who are always the quickest to cannibalize their own.

09-27-2013, 05:35 AM
FFS somebody needs to get the Paul name off the DP by the next election cycle or the MSM is going to have a field day with Rand.

V3n
09-27-2013, 06:21 AM

They (the media) do the same thing here if it's a slow news day; or if the "journalist" is up against a deadline and was too lazy to do any work. (Especially if it looks like we're mad at Rand)

cajuncocoa
09-27-2013, 06:36 AM
Maybe you all should stop obsessing over how others think of you. Ever think of that? I read this somewhere recently:

I hate people who care what other people think of them.

fr33
09-27-2013, 07:02 AM

You are obviously a crisis actor. :toady:

jtstellar
09-27-2013, 01:42 PM
as i said,

someone needs to hand michael nystrom some hot meals or feed him some brain food, i think he's starving over there. his intellectual logistics hasn't developed well at all along the path of many other americans who have successfully done so or are slowly transforming over the past 1 year or two.

twomp
09-27-2013, 04:01 PM
as i said,

someone needs to hand michael nystrom some hot meals feed him some brain food, i think he's starving over there. his intellectual logistics hasn't developed well at all along the path of many other americans who have successfully done so or are slowly transforming over the past 1 year or two.

If you're so smart, why don't you create something that will compete with the Daily Paul and take over its business? You are like those people who watch football and bitch and complain about how you could do better but in reality, you probably can't do shit either.

Carson
09-27-2013, 04:19 PM
I don't see any real harm in making the supposition that maybe something happened or may happen.

It could be we need to start taking a look at the possibilities for the kind of future we have. Consider the power the counterfeiting organization has over the people in all the countries of the globe.

No matter how the how much honest money the people can gather up to build the world the way they want others inside and outside of their countries can fire up the fake money presses and print what ever amount it take to get their way.

And then some times it is just the little things. Like controlling voting. I think many saw the last election nuked.

I wouldn't take to much of what is said on fark to heart. Sometimes I think having a good time wins out over common sense or being proper at times. Perhaps that's what funny is...just funny. They delve into some heavy, off the wall stuff there at times.