PDA

View Full Version : TheStreet: Crazy Is Not Taking Ron Paul Seriously

stephens
11-28-2007, 03:54 PM
"Articles about Ron Paul and his presidential campaign almost always take one of two stances: Either he's wacky or his supporters are wacky...."

Refreshing to read a nice, positive article about Ron Paul :)

http://www.thestreet.com/s/crazy-is-not-taking-ron-paul-seriously/markets/marketfeatures/10392055.html

Tim724
11-28-2007, 03:57 PM
That guy from thestreet.com has written a few pro-Ron Paul articles.

It's nice to have him...I think a lot of wall street-conservative types read that website.

Cowlesy
11-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Yeah John Fout has definitely taken an objective look at Paul's campaign and defends it as an honest journalist should do when another journalist (Rothenberg) misrepresents Paul.

I always send his pieces to all the political people in my office and my relatives.

mordechai
11-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Might be off on this, but I have a theory.

The "establishment" media sees Paul as wacky and fringe, and his supporters as such because it's been a long time since a candidate has been able to do anything close to what Paul has done.

Not only that but he is suggesting radical changes. They just don't want to accept that things are going in such a way, many people are starting to think radical changes are necessary.

Not only that, but the internet as a source of political involvement is still weirding out alot of the media (especially, traditional papers). Look at Howard Dean's campaign, which was, when you scrape off the icing yet more statist gibber jabber. They didn't like him that much (atleast compared to the other Dems up there).

Now, Paul is using a new campaigning technique to advocate Constitutional government, something most of the media doesn't really want. That's why guys like this one are rare.

RobertJ
11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
It all boils down to protecting israels interests, nothing else matters to these people. The big media are basically the same zionist pigs that run the world banks and all the rest of that shite. They arent the same ppl so to speak but they all are in bed together. Ron Paul is their worst nightmare and i doubt RP will ever get any respect from them.

RP could win the presidency and they still hound him day and night. They`d report he didnt brush his teeth or wipe his ass good enough if they thought it would help tarnish his image.

Johnnybags
11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
It all boils down to protecting israels interests, nothing else matters to these people. The big media are basically the same zionist pigs that run the world banks and all the rest of that shite. They arent the same ppl so to speak but they all are in bed together. Ron Paul is their worst nightmare and i doubt RP will ever get any respect from them.

RP could win the presidency and they still hound him day and night. They`d report he didnt brush his teeth or wipe his ass good enough if they thought it would help tarnish his image.

blather I read is from Zionist writers, never realized how much all they care about is welfare for Israel and inflation taxing Americans to bail out Wall St thieves when they get in trouble. I am starting to wonder who the trerrorists really are? Sad.