https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zq4f6WYmHU

-t

DamianTV
09-26-2013, 05:12 AM
Bumpity Bump Bump.

TruckinMike
09-26-2013, 12:45 PM
2 points:

1) Violence does work. It worked for the colonists. It took tens of thousands of lives during the years 1775-1783 to do it, but it did work. I think its irresponsible to not be prepared for the worse case scenario -- the violent defense of our God givens rights.

Solzynitsin agrees.

2) What killed our Nation was the creeping death of collectivism through the forced centralized education system. If we had a country that followed the true intent of our founders, even the harshest critic of "government" would have never even be interested in the topic (unless they were collectivists) -- they would have been free to live their life as they saw fit. And for the lack of anything else to do only trust fund anarchists would be marching on Washington. Unless of course they convinced a state to secede from the union . Hell I might have joined them.

That said, we have a system that could work if we only had an informed population, as well as Attorney Generals, Governors, and state legislators that actually followed the intent of the Constitution.

Tossing out the Constitution is only necessary if you can't educate them, but if you can't educate them --> how in the hell are you going to get them to go along with this Iroquois plan of de-centralization?? (BTW, I whole heartily agree with in concept.)

.....which leads me back to point number one.

Just shakin' the bushes,
TMike