PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Survives Being Shot in Head by Trigger-Happy Cop

DamianTV
09-26-2013, 03:04 AM
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT OF DOG
http://www.infowars.com/puppy-survives-being-shot-in-head-by-trigger-happy-cop/

A law enforcement officer in Jones County, Georgia, is taking heat for shooting a puppy in the head this past weekend after ignoring pleas from its owner specifically asking him not to shoot her dogs.

Miraculously “Ammo” the puppy survived after her owner, Anna “Chrissy” Music-Peed, was able to get her to a veterinarian in time.

Music-Peed had gone down to the Jones County Sheriff’s Department on Sunday to ask officers to investigate what she believed to be a stolen vehicle on her property.

According to Music-Peed, she stayed at the station while police went to her property to inspect the vehicle. She says she told police the breeds of her two dogs and let them know neither dog was aggressive. “…the worse that would happen,” she told officers, “is they would be licked to death.”

“The puppy may jump, we have been trying to get her out of that and they laughed, said not to worry about it. I told them twice, PLEASE don’t shoot my dogs, they are my babies,” Music-Peed said to officers, according to a blog she created in support of Ammo.

Unfortunately, her attempts to prevent tragedy were for naught.

Article Continues on Link above due to formatting.
2ND WARNING: Graphic Content of Dogs Gun Shot Wound

---

Off Topic: The picture that I am offering warning about is one that we could use SPOILER tags for on the Forum. At least for when those types of pics are embedded directly into the Forums.