PDA

View Full Version : Why are people saying Ron Paul has the flu? I've seen nothing about that officially.

crasster
11-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Sure he looked tired this morning, but who knows... He could have been rushed out of bed with no coffee for that interview.

I have seen nothing from the campaign saying he has the flu.

If you have any info please give me a link thanks.

quickmike
11-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Sure he looked tired this morning, but who knows... He could have been rushed out of bed with no coffee for that interview.

I have seen nothing from the campaign saying he has the flu.

If you have any info please give me a link thanks.

Its simple. Look at him yesterday in SC and he clearly has a stuffed up nose and sounds all nasaly. Same thing this morning. If its not the flu, its definitely a bad cold. Common sense tells you that.

sirachman
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM
May the sublevels of the universe conspire to make him well
and may the forces of the spirits of the signers of the constitution let him win!

quickmike
11-28-2007, 03:52 PM
May the sublevels of the universe conspire to make him well
and may the forces of the spirits of the signers of the constitution let him win!

DITTO!!!

Paulitician
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm have a little cold right now too. Hope it doesn't make him look bad at the debates. Hope he doesn't have to wipe his nose or something.

Tim724
11-28-2007, 04:05 PM
He should travel with a humidifier that he uses every night in his various hotel rooms.

A major reason for getting sick in the winter is because of dry indoor air (dry from the heat running).

A couple years ago I started using a bedside humidifier at night during the winter and swear that it really cuts down your chances for cold and flu. It also helps out alot after you already caught something.

torchbearer
11-28-2007, 04:09 PM
i've gotten sick several times already this year... haven't been sick in 3 years... getting them all this season.. i hope ron doesn't get what i have...

RevolutionSD
11-28-2007, 04:10 PM
i've gotten sick several times already this year... haven't been sick in 3 years... getting them all this season.. i hope ron doesn't get what i have...

That's weird, me too! I never get sick and then 3 colds btw August and September. Well I hope RP is well or at least has some good drugs!

MsDoodahs
11-28-2007, 04:17 PM
Cold Eezers.

They're zinc lozenges, they sell 'em at Walmart, and for everyone in our home, they WORK.

Use them at the FIRST HINT of a cold.

Cuts down the severity and duration, and I think they've prevented me from getting sick several times, because if I even suspect I've been exposed to the cold virus, I use them for a day.

Also - WASH THOSE HANDS! And use hand sanitizer, too.

This concludes my lecture. :o

:)

me3
11-28-2007, 04:20 PM
I don't think the campaign has scheduled a press conference to announce the flu yet.

Jojo
11-28-2007, 04:32 PM
That's weird, me too! I never get sick and then 3 colds btw August and September.

Same here. Have recurring cold symptoms that I never used to have. It happens every time there are chemtrails in the area.
Check out this news story:

Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

It is said that Barium weakens the immune system.

crasster
11-28-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't think the campaign has scheduled a press conference to announce the flu yet.

Yeah, but it could affect the debate!

What if he's gotta run to the potty right in the middle?

Flu?

A cold is different than influenza. I just hate to see speculation on his health when people have no idea.

Wyurm
11-28-2007, 04:38 PM
I have been considering getting sick for calling off of work purposes. Does that count?

werdd
11-28-2007, 04:43 PM
He needs to sneeze in romneys face so romeny will get sick and then they will call off the whole thing PWNED.

quickmike
11-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Fishermans Friend cough drop and a shot of Jose Cuervo with a spoonful of honey mixed in. It works for a cold but wont do s--t for the flu except make you vomit. I used to do this when I used to get sick and it worked every time.

Geronimo
11-28-2007, 06:27 PM

I didn't know he was on tv this morning. Is there a youtube kicking around?