PDA

View Full Version : How do some of you KNOW RP is sick with the flu?

crasster
11-28-2007, 03:37 PM
I'm wondering how some of you are coming up with Ron Paul has the flu.

Yes on TV he looked tired this morning. You never know though, he could have been RUSHED into that interview quick before coffee & 15 mins from waking up.

Just wondering if there is an article or fact from the campaign that he actually has the flu....

Thanks.

microsect
11-28-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah I did notice he looked pretty tired. Is ok though I’m sure he can take care of him self.

He still looks great for his age and don’t forget he is a doctor :)

Now by that said we need to get up our butts and post Ron Paul signs around our cities.

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 05:08 PM
Not good for tonight. Not good at all.

hard@work
11-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Panic!

Just kidding. RP is resting now and will be ready to knock it out of the park tonight!

USCisCarolina
11-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Well, I just saw him Monday night in Myrtle Beach and he looked ok. There was one point during his speech when he got a little choked up but a pause and a cold glass of water seemed to do the trick.

I can't see him looking that bad tonight if the flu rumors are true. I hope not. Poor Ron.

axiomata
11-28-2007, 05:17 PM
I agree. He didn't look great this morning. I'm hoping and praying he has his usual energy tonight.

pacelli
11-28-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm praying that he has the strength to conquer tonight's debate with his usual charm, without any embarrassing incidents, if in fact it is true that he has the flu.

constituent
11-28-2007, 05:59 PM
don't sweat the small stuff, all he'd have to do is say, "well, you'll have to bear w/ me because i've come down with a flu, but...."

Son of Freedom
11-28-2007, 06:35 PM
There have been many stories of superhuman performances when people have the flu, maybe it's a good thing. I'm serious about that, it's sometimes true.

mconder
11-28-2007, 06:46 PM
There have been many stories of superhuman performances when people have the flu

Jordan vs. The Utah Jazz comes to mind.