PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots Effort...sell your old stuff for Ron Paul donations

caradeporra
11-28-2007, 03:37 PM
www.ronpaulslist.com

This is a grassroots effort to get people to raise more money for Ron Paul. If you are going to buy christmas presents, why not buy them from somebody who will donate part of the proceeds to Ron Paul.

Go to www.ronpaulslist.com to search auctions for Ron Paul.

I know we all have clothes we havent worn in forever, Dvd's we will never watch again, old stocking stuffers that are still in the stocking (or stashed away). You would be surprised what will sell on ebay. So go through your old stuff, find what you dont need anymore, and sell it on ebay. Donate the money you make to Ron Paul.

Put the fact that you are donating some or all of the proceeds to Ron Paul in the auction so other Ron Paul supporters will know and purchase from you. Then upload the sale at:

www.ronpaulslist.com so others may find your auction specifically.

Tell everyone to sell their stuff for Ron Paul!!

thehighwaymanq
11-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Great idea!

caradeporra
11-28-2007, 04:10 PM
I am open to any and all suggestions on how to improve the site too...

Jodi
11-28-2007, 04:33 PM
I tried to list but kept getting an error on the number of characters in the description. Tried twice, oh well.

Edward
11-28-2007, 04:41 PM
That might be a good idea if buying something, however, doesn't it make more sense if you are selling something to place it on e-Bay or Craigslist with a message like: "Proceeds from this sale will go to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign"? Rather than marketing among ourselves, this is more likely to catch the attention of others who are unfamiliar with Ron Paul.

caradeporra
11-28-2007, 04:45 PM
I tried to list but kept getting an error on the number of characters in the description. Tried twice, oh well.

you are only allowed 200 characters in the description