PDA

View Full Version : Recording of complete debate?

sirachman
11-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Who will be recording this entire debate including its commercials?
Please say so if you are!

Also I am unaware of how to do so, but I have a really good computer if someone could direct me to a good thing to download/etc to record the streaming feed + sound. (I wont be present while the debates are on so this is important to me which is why I offer plus the fact that I really want there to be a good hard copy of this debate. I need a way to set up the thing to record before I leave the house.)

Thanks and if anyone could reply with a way for me to make a copy for myself using some sort of free download etc please post. However dont count on me getting it done (I might mess up) So if you are planning on recording it or thinking about doing so PLEASE RECORD IT!

Thanks.

Green Mountain Boy
11-28-2007, 03:35 PM
I will be recording it. I will try to upload a high-quality version at www.stage6.divx.com

Jordan
11-28-2007, 03:38 PM
If someone did, that would be awesome. I'm going to be out tonight but really want to see it. I like to see how other people respond then see RP burn them :D

sirachman
11-28-2007, 03:46 PM
I will be recording it. I will try to upload a high-quality version at www.stage6.divx.com

Thank you VERY much Green Mountain Boy!
I can't wait to see it!

StateofTrance
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM
No need to record it. CNN will host the Hi-Def version after the debate is over. You will be able to freely watch it afterwards.

american.swan
11-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Record it. CNN won't host it forever. And I am blocked from watching CNN videos sometimes because I am not in the USA.

We also need it so enterprising people can chop it up and use it to make youtube clips from.

jeffhenderson
11-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Record it. CNN won't host it forever. And I am blocked from watching CNN videos sometimes because I am not in the USA.

We also need it so enterprising people can chop it up and use it to make youtube clips from.

That is strange. I am also outside the USA, and am blocked from seeing videos from NBC or ABC websites, but I never have had any trouble watching CNN videos.