PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani’s Views on Abortion Upset Catholic Leaders

Bradley in DC
06-25-2007, 06:43 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/25/us/politics/25rudy.html?th&emc=th

“It’s becoming ever more clear that Rudy Giuliani suffers from John Kerry syndrome,” said Joseph Cella, president of Fidelis, a Catholic advocacy group in Chelsea, Mich. “It’s just a matter of time before more bishops step up, because he shares the identical position on abortion as John Kerry and Hillary Clinton.”

angelatc
06-25-2007, 08:10 AM
Well, duh.

On a side note, I keep thinking how surprised the Democrats going to be someday when they realize that a huge number the Mexicans they gave citizenship to are very Catholic and very anti-abortion rights.

AlexAmore
06-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Well, duh.

On a side note, I keep thinking how surprised the Democrats going to be someday when they realize that a huge number the Mexicans they gave citizenship to are very Catholic and very anti-abortion rights.

That will be interesting. I never thought of it, but you're right.

Bradley in DC
06-25-2007, 08:35 AM
Well, duh.

Not well known, but Dr. Paul delivered the Tex-Mex singer Selena. Who's doing our Latino outreach?

winston84
06-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Not well known, but Dr. Paul delivered the Tex-Mex singer Selena. Who's doing our Latino outreach?

Wow, thats a new one haha

angrydragon
06-25-2007, 01:50 PM

Really?