PDA

View Full Version : Idea for December 15th

AggieforPaul
11-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Im planning on suggesting to my local meetup that we pass out pocket Constitutions with inserts that mention the Tea Party. Maybe say something like "here's an official copy of Ron Paul's platform" as we hand it to them or something. I know fund raising has been called off on the 15th, but I feel like we have to do SOMETHING on Constitution day for the only candidate who's probably ever read it.

jgmaynard
11-28-2007, 04:21 PM
I had a whole series of goals and activities for people lined up, I had it all up weeks ago, plus I was working on ways of reporting and tracking, but everyone wanted us to only have Trevor doing EVERYTHING for ALL the sites, so know we are left with nothing on the 15th. :(

JM

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I had a whole series of goals and activities for people lined up, I had it all up weeks ago, plus I was working on ways of reporting and tracking, but everyone wanted us to only have Trevor doing EVERYTHING for ALL the sites, so know we are left with nothing on the 15th. :(

JM

As you'll notice at www.ronpaulsrebels.com, a 'National Overpass Banner Wave Day' is scheduled for December 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!