PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL will shake things up tonight !!

Falseflagop
11-28-2007, 03:07 PM
That is the feeling I get. WHat does he have to lose? I would call out some of these phonies from Guilani to Huckabee (a Liberal in sheeps clothes) to the Actor!!

Time to right to lite the fuse RON so go light it baby! And Kick ass!!

robert4rp08
11-28-2007, 03:09 PM
"The Message" > Gimmicks

jake
11-28-2007, 03:09 PM
it would be nice, but I'm not expecting that kind of tactic from Ron UNLESS he is defending himself :)

quickmike
11-28-2007, 03:11 PM
Im just hoping he doesnt pass out tonight. He has the flu and looks tired. Maybe he will just take the attitude "aw screw it" and just say exactly what he feels about the other hypocrites on the stage.

That would be great.

Highstreet
11-28-2007, 03:13 PM
That is the feeling I get. WHat does he have to lose? I would call out some of these phonies from Guilani to Huckabee (a Liberal in sheeps clothes) to the Actor!!

Time to right to lite the fuse RON so go light it baby! And Kick ass!!

Yes, it should be good. He's feeling the momentum.

reduen
11-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Im just hoping he doesnt pass out tonight. He has the flu and looks tired. Maybe he will just take the attitude "aw screw it" and just say exactly what he feels about the other hypocrites on the stage.

That would be great.

Hey, I thought you were in charge of making sure Dr. Paul did not get sick? ;)

Falseflagop
11-28-2007, 03:20 PM
His door is opned and now lets kick it in RON!

yongrel
11-28-2007, 03:24 PM
My fingers are crossed for two things:

1) More time for Ron, in recognition of his enormous fundraising numbers (it's not happening, i know)

2) Ron with a fire in his belly.

quickmike
11-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Hey, I thought you were in charge of making sure Dr. Paul did not get sick? ;)

He didnt take his Echinacea root like I told him.:confused:

dantheman
11-28-2007, 03:28 PM
I understand taking the high road and sticking to the issues and the message. Ron Paul is one of the only, if not the only, candidate that actually answers questions asked to him. That's how respectable and honest he is. He's the only man with class left in our government. However...

Is there a point where Ron Paul has to finally just take the gloves off and take a few shots at Giulliani? Would it be wrong for him to say, "I can't believe the way you use 9/11 in order to gain power for yourself. How dare you!" Shouldn't he be pointing out the other candidates' flaws to a certain point in order to show the American people that he's the ONLY conservative that should be considered for office?

Ron Paul is no doubt one of the finest individuals currently alive in our country. But that doesn't mean he can't take a few jabs at these useless windbags every now and again. Ron Paul, I think, could benefit from turning up the heat a little...