PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul has unseen support

pooflinger1488
11-28-2007, 03:05 PM
So today at work (redlobster) four of us were talking about the debate. I asked everyone who they supported and they all said Ron Paul! I had no clue they supported him, but they said they were going to vote for him if he won the nomination. I convinced them to Register Republicans and vote for him to win the nomination and they are now. They also didn't know about his tax free tips act, so that was a plus! They all now have multiple bumper stickers to put on their cars and give to their friends who also support the good Dr. My goal now is to get all other 60 servers I work with to vote for him and make sure they all have bumper stickers! This is in Tallahassee Fl, for anyone who is curious!

robert4rp08
11-28-2007, 03:06 PM
nice!

dsentell
11-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Hurray!! Good Job!!

granny miller
11-28-2007, 03:29 PM
I live in a rural small town.
Last time I went to get groceries I had 4 strangers tell me that they liked my Ron Paul lapel button and ask for information. Got to give away Slim Jims & Bumpers Stickers.
There is much more support for Congressman Paul than people realize.

walt
11-28-2007, 03:29 PM
So today at work (redlobster) four of us were talking about the debate. I asked everyone who they supported and they all said Ron Paul! I had no clue they supported him, but they said they were going to vote for him if he won the nomination. I convinced them to Register Republicans and vote for him to win the nomination and they are now. They also didn't know about his tax free tips act, so that was a plus! They all now have multiple bumper stickers to put on their cars and give to their friends who also support the good Dr. My goal now is to get all other 60 servers I work with to vote for him and make sure they all have bumper stickers! This is in Tallahassee Fl, for anyone who is curious!

useless unless they vote in the primary. follow up with them :)

Michigan11
11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Nice Work and I agree he has untold support.

I've converted 5+ members of my family and 2 friends and now they are all talking to people they know. All of this in the last month.

And a week ago I began showing a local meetup how to increase their literature drops to homes in the area. From about 600+ a day to 10,000 per day & less time!

The revolution is increasing it's reach!

jpinkerton
11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
useless unless they vote in the primary. follow up with them :)

If you read his post...he said they're registering Republican and going to vote in the primary. It's the second sentence.

I convinced them to Register Republicans and vote for him to win the nomination and they are now.

constitutional
11-28-2007, 03:37 PM
muhahaha! AWEEESOME!

Patrick Henry
11-28-2007, 03:38 PM

This is excellent! I just pray that everyone who supports this good man will register Republican. I have a fear that some people will simply remain complacent and not register. I know a few people who utterly refuse to change their registration although they support Paul. Saying "if he wins the nomination I will vote for him". It really is quite frustrating.

My girlfriends family from KY are all registered Dem. They have never voted for a democrat in all their lives except here and there at the local level. They support Paul but will not change their party affiliation. It really bums me out.:(

krott5333
11-28-2007, 03:40 PM
i really think the support is increasing exponentially

PrimarilyPaul
11-28-2007, 03:42 PM
I convinced them to Register Republicans and vote for him to win the nomination and they are now.

Kudos for doing this.

Adamsa
11-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Lots of people like Ron Paul, not as many actually vote though.

Seems like a disease. :(

Energy
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM

That's the thing I harp about with everyone I talk to. A lot have this impression that candidates magically get whittled down to 2 for the election.

constituent
11-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Great job!

Original_Intent
11-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Heh, when I read the subject line I was thinking along other, more divine, invisible support! :)

Eric21ND
11-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Nice Work and I agree he has untold support.

I've converted 5+ members of my family and 2 friends and now they are all talking to people they know. All of this in the last month.

And a week ago I began showing a local meetup how to increase their literature drops to homes in the area. From about 600+ a day to 10,000 per day & less time!

The revolution is increasing it's reach!

How do you hand out to 10,000 people?

Michigan11
11-28-2007, 04:15 PM
The group was walking house to house, concentrating on the houses that still have mailboxes located by their door. These guys would go out in groups of 4-7 people at a time. Slow and time consuming, and not alot of fun.

New way: Start targeting the streets where the mailboxes are located on the street. Get 4 cars, with 2 people in each car, and split up and you can reach 10,000 homes in a full day. You will have more fun doing it, and people get excited helping out. The whole point is to have fun doing this and at this point in time, volume and numbers count more than anything. We need to reach the most people possible at this point. It is completely legal to place the slim jim somewhere on the mailbox post or on the flag, or in the newspaper box, and if you do it on the weekend even better.

torchbearer
11-28-2007, 04:15 PM
We have a little surprise cooking in our Gumbo in louisiana too. don't count us out.

Michigan11
11-28-2007, 04:21 PM
It's time to step it up! It's time to cutt the bullsh%t!

We need millions of these slim jims to get out to people in their homes now.

Call your meetup group and ask them for 20,000+ slim jims and then get the meetup group together one day a week or more and cover an entire city, the members will be even more ready to help the next time.

Think about it. If you join a group and you walk all day, and you see the small area you covered at the end of the day, you can get discouraged, thinking how long it will take to cover just a medium sized city (100,000). If you can cover large areas such as 10,000, while driving around together, having fun, people become excited at the progress. The results will begin to snowball. Think donations for one.

lynnf
11-28-2007, 04:27 PM

great job, but you're not finished! convince them to become delegates also...
see the Fl delegate sticky.

lynn

pooflinger1488
11-28-2007, 04:38 PM
great job, but you're not finished! convince them to become delegates also...
see the Fl delegate sticky.

lynn

I will see what I can do. However, they aren't too concerned with whether or not he wins, they just support most of his ideas and want to vote for him. I think the people who are going to become delegates are the ones who realize that it is essential for Ron to become president. So for a place like the work environment, I think it is more important to manage time and just spread the good message. (Unless I find someone at work who is truely concerned and seems like a person that would consider becoming a delegate.) Doesn't hurt to try though!!!