PDA

View Full Version : NRO pre-debate babble

Bradley in DC
11-28-2007, 02:53 PM
http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTQyZTFkZGMzYTg0NzljMzU1NjM2YTIyZTIwODcwMmI=

"This is a supremely different moment for the Republicans. The Iowa caucus is just over a month away; the first absentee ballots for New Hampshire get mailed out December 10. Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo really shouldn't be on the stage. Every major candidate has something they need to accomplish tomorrow night.

"Fred Thompson needs to get his groove back, and stop his slide. Romney has been knocked around like a pinata these past few weeks; he needs to demonstrate that he's the kind of guy who can take a pounding and bounce right back up. Rudy Giuliani's got to reassure folks that his victory won't lead to a social conservative revolt; similarly, Mike Huckabee's got to reassure folks his victory won't lead to a fiscal conservative revolt. John McCain seems to have been on a roll lately, but is it going to be enough to accomplish more than a nice finish in New Hampshire? And finally -- I'll take "Sentences I Never Thought I Would Write" for 400, Alex -- will Ron Paul start looking like a serious candidate, with a constituency in the GOP too vocal and large to ignore?"

Ron LOL
11-28-2007, 03:12 PM
pwned :)