PDA

View Full Version : Police Run Over, Kill Man For Seatbelt Violation

RonPaulFanInGA
09-19-2013, 02:30 PM
http://www.infowars.com/police-run-over-kill-man-for-seatbelt-violation/

A disturbing dash cam video released yesterday shows a Florida police officer running over a suspect who was wanted for not wearing a seat belt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewrTdjXrNI4

Red Green
09-19-2013, 02:31 PM
See, wearing seatbelts really does save lives!

SeanTX
09-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Another article says : "Last week, a grand jury found that (Officer) Harris should not face criminal charges. "

So yet another grand jury failed in it's responsibilities, and he will likely soon be re-hired, with full back pay.

aGameOfThrones
09-19-2013, 02:44 PM
MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! At least they went home safe.

aGameOfThrones
09-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Brown’s ex-wife received $550,000 from the city of DeLand as compensation for his death under terms that released the city from additional liability.

Justice!!!!

Earlier this month, a grand jury declined to press charges against Harris

Hope cops kill you motherfuckers.

jkr
09-19-2013, 02:53 PM
FURTHER
EVIDENCE
THAT
OUR "SAFTY"
IS NONE
OF
THEIR
CONCERN

tod evans
09-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Another article says : "Last week, a grand jury found that (Officer) Harris should not face criminal charges. "

So yet another grand jury failed in it's responsibilities, and he will likely soon be re-hired, with full back pay.

This is the fault of another negligent or incompetent prosecuting attorney!

It's amazing that average citizens are regularly indicted with the thinnest thread of evidence but he/she somehow failed to secure an indictment in this case when there's video...

"Just-Us"

aGameOfThrones
09-19-2013, 06:04 PM
"There's NO Rule of Law... when the crime that is charged, not based upon what law was broken, but by who committed it."~HOLLYWOOD

jmdrake
09-19-2013, 06:39 PM
The fact that some of the youtube commentators felt the need to try to justify this shows just how screwed up our country is.

kcchiefs6465
09-19-2013, 06:53 PM
The fact that some of the youtube commentators felt the need to try to justify this shows just how screwed up our country is.
Most likely the "good apples" from this pig's department.

tod evans
09-19-2013, 06:54 PM
Most likely the "good apples" from this pig's sty.

FIFY;)

Keith and stuff
09-19-2013, 07:14 PM
I don't understand. Why would there be adult seat belt laws? Clearly they don't make any sense. The government has no business deciding whether adults have seat belts on or not!

RonPaulFanInGA
09-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Why would there be adult seat belt laws?

Revenue from tickets.

heavenlyboy34
09-19-2013, 07:26 PM
I don't understand. Why would there be adult seat belt laws? Clearly they don't make any sense. The government has no business deciding whether adults have seat belts on or not!
You don't know what's best for you, mundane!

Keith and stuff
09-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Revenue from tickets.
What revenue from what tickets? We don't have adult seat belt laws. It's perfectly legal and quite common 'round these parts.

heavenlyboy34
09-19-2013, 07:30 PM
What revenue from what tickets? We don't have adult seat belt laws. It's perfectly legal and quite common 'round these parts.
I understand "click it or ticket" laws are rather common. I hear ads about it on teh radio all the time. Must be true. /shrugs

kcchiefs6465
09-19-2013, 07:36 PM
I understand "click it or ticket" laws are rather common. I hear ads about it on teh radio all the time. Must be true. /shrugs
I don't believe New Hampshire has adult seatbelt requirements.

In every part of the country I've traveled they do and they will pull you over to ticket your passengers if they are not wearing a seatbelt. I've seen videos online of seatbelt checkpoints which is so damn outrageous I don't know where to begin.

They now have "Click it or ticket" on the "road closed" construction notices. Millions of federal dollars wasted on grants for saturation patrols though I'm sure the localities get to keep the loot they siphon, or the least a majority of the loot.

And people applaud this shit.

Keith and stuff
09-19-2013, 07:37 PM

I have seem a grand total of 1 click it or ticket billboard. It was paid for by the US government and mentioned Vermont. Since there is no adult seat belt law in New Hampshire, we don't have to worry about this BS. But the feds love to waste money so...

Anti Federalist
09-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Revenue from tickets.

Secondary.

Primary reason is control.

Just another hoop they put up that Boobus happily jumps through.

Anti Federalist
09-19-2013, 08:59 PM
I have seem a grand totally of 1 click it or ticket billboard. It was paid for by the US government and mentioned Vermont. Since there is no adult seat belt law in New Hampshire, we don't have to worry about this BS. But the feds love to waste money so...

The FedCoats run ads on NH radio stations that make it appear there is NH seat belt law.

Heard 'em with my own ears.

Keith and stuff
09-19-2013, 09:51 PM
I don't believe New Hampshire has adult seatbelt requirements.
Correct. Nothing in NH. When the Democrats controlled NH in 2009, I think both the Senate and the governor were against seat belt laws. Really, what nut job would support something like that? You would have to be so crazy that you would be institutionalizeable.

They now have "Click it or ticket" on the "road closed" construction notices. Millions of federal dollars wasted on grants for saturation patrols though I'm sure the localities get to keep the loot they siphon, or the least a majority of the loot.
That sounds horrible. Where I live, the local government loses money for every ticket they write. All of the money from the tickets goes to the state. Of course, I am not surprised that I've never been ticketed here. Why would they want to lose money?

Origanalist
09-19-2013, 09:53 PM

We have the signs all over our highways. I got one a couple of months ago.

Keith and stuff
09-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Insane. Where do you live?

heavenlyboy34
09-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Interesting. Was it at a traffic stop that you got the ticket?

JustinTime
09-20-2013, 07:32 AM
A good friend of mine was on his way to Tallahassee and he came to a FHP checkpoint (which I also oppose but wont get into that now). While the cops were questioning the driver in front of him, he reached into his glovebox for his registration and insurance, then unfastened his seatbelt to get his wallet from his back pocket.

Right then Deputy Dog turns and looks at him, struts over and says "'Scuse me sir but not havin' yorr safety belt on is a primary infrack-shun.", and gave him a $100 fine. He explained that he was wearing it but only undid it to get his wallet, Deputy Dog wasn't having it.

So my friend considers challenging the ticket in court... only to find if he loses $100 turns into $500 because he will pay court costs.

Origanalist
09-20-2013, 07:43 AM
Interesting. Was it at a traffic stop that you got the ticket?

Sorry, went to bed early last night. I was just driving down the freeway minding my own business (in Seattle :rolleyes:) when officer friendly was shocked to see I wasn't properly belted in and wrote me up for it. It netted the state a cool $125.00.

Origanalist
09-20-2013, 07:44 AM
A good friend of mine was on his way to Tallahassee and he came to a FHP checkpoint (which I also oppose but wont get into that now). While the cops were questioning the driver in front of him, he reached into his glovebox for his registration and insurance, then unfastened his seatbelt to get his wallet from his back pocket.

Right then Deputy Dog turns and looks at him, struts over and says "'Scuse me sir but not havin' yorr safety belt on is a primary infrack-shun.", and gave him a $100 fine. He explained that he was wearing it but only undid it to get his wallet, Deputy Dog wasn't having it.

So my friend considers challenging the ticket in court... only to find if he loses $100 turns into $500 because he will pay court costs.

That's a small price to pay for living in a free country.

Origanalist
09-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Insane. Where do you live?

Location, location, location. :D

Origanalist
09-20-2013, 07:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ewrTdjXrNI4

How is this not murder by any sane definition?

Snew
09-20-2013, 08:04 AM
oink oink.

jkr
09-20-2013, 08:20 AM
LETS MAKE RIBS!

Neil Desmond
09-20-2013, 09:00 AM
Yeah that really makes a lot of sense - he's not wearing his seat belt so I'm gonna run over him and kill him, for that.

I'm wondering, would it be justice to strap this driver who deliberately ran over this victim into a car, with the seat belt, and let family of the victim run over that car with a tank?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ewrTdjXrNI4

How is this not murder by any sane definition?
Well, I suppose in some places because of the way the law is written, it might be first degree manslaughter instead of murder.

JustinTime
09-20-2013, 09:28 AM
That's a small price to pay for living in a free country.

What the...?

HOLLYWOOD
09-20-2013, 09:36 AM
"There's NO Rule of Law... when the crime that is charged, not based upon what law was broken, but by who committed it."~HOLLYWOODThank You ;)

You can bet the house, if that was a private security guard or civilian vehicle running over a human , you would be arrested and charged in one of the 20 different levels of kill laws in a second. Kinda shows you the immorality of the law and justice in America today. The culture of killing and imprisoning by government is outta control. Government has truly ruined the culture of America into a Banana Republic with total disregard of life, with the exception of their own.