PDA

View Full Version : New Battle Frontier: Teaching away the 2nd amendment.

Mani
09-18-2013, 11:48 PM
It seems the new battle is for the next generation. Just teach away the truth.

Print out textbooks that say ONLY Militia have the right to bear arms.

Or have teachers grade you INCORRECTLY if you give a truthful answer about the constitution.

http://benswann.com/school-teaches-students-its-constitutional-for-cops-to-confiscate-guns/

http://benswann.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Gun-Confiscation21.jpg

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?427930-Rewriting-the-Second-Amend-U-S-History-Preparing-for-the-Advanced-Placement-Examination&highlight=teachers+2nd+amendment

So this is the new battle. If you send your child to a state school they will be taught what the STATE wants. They will not be taught the truth, but will be taught what the state WANTS them to know. They will be taught how to be quiet obedient sheeple. The truth won't matter, because they will make their own truth. This is so 1984, it's fucking sickening.

How will the children know any different? If the parent says you have the write to own a firearm, but the teacher marks it incorrect and the textbook says incorrect, then how will the child know? Or if the parent never thought to ask their child, the child just believes in the teacher and in Academia and never thinks to question what they learn.

Even a private school there's no guarantee they won't borrow from some of the same books or have some of the same philosophies.

Just re-write history. Re-write the constitution, re-write the truth. The children will never know.

Not only do we have a battle to fight for our rights and the truth, we have to battle for the minds of our own children. And if you do anything that's too contrary to what the state approves, then the state will even take the children away from you.

This is insane.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-19-2013, 05:47 AM
How will the children know any different? If the parent says you have the write to own a firearm, but the teacher marks it incorrect and the textbook says incorrect, then how will the child know?

Actually, things like that will make the smart kids question other things. I was pretty old before I learned how much modern history is fake. I wish I'd known a long time sooner.

better-dead-than-fed
09-19-2013, 05:52 AM

tod evans
09-19-2013, 06:18 AM
Just think how much easier it'll be to pass legislation when this crop of propagandized voters matures...:mad:

klamath
09-19-2013, 06:22 AM
This isn't new. My dad was a teacher so he had access to the teachers editions of the text book. The ones with the little red notes explaining to the teacher how to instruct from the book.
The textbook on civics he had that was from the middle sixties had a big red note for the teacher to explain to the students that the second amendment does not mean individual people are guaranteed the right to bear arms, but it was only meant for well organized militia.

tod evans
09-19-2013, 06:31 AM
This idea that anyone is qualified or capable of reading into what was written is nuts.

It's not just the anti-gun crowd trying to give additional meaning to what was written either, every day I'll read where someone has twisted/perverted or misinterpreted something that was said or written.

I'm of the belief that even folks of limited intellect are quite capable of putting their thoughts into print..

Danke
09-19-2013, 08:25 AM
Teacher was correct, just probably didn't understand why.

better-dead-than-fed
09-19-2013, 02:41 PM