PDA

View Full Version : Navy Yard Shooter: "microwave machine vibrations" police report

presence
09-17-2013, 07:39 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/09/17/alexis-report.pdf

coverage

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/17/us/navy-yard-shooting-main/index.html

green73
09-17-2013, 07:42 PM
post some text

presence
09-17-2013, 07:47 PM
post some text

cut and paste not an option... I'll transcribe, brb

presence
09-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Newport Police Department
NARRATIVE FOR OFFICER SETH P MOSELEY
Ref: 13-17827-OF
Moseley #364

On August 7, 2013 I was assigned to car 1. At about 0623 hours Officer Cormier and I were dispatched to the Marriot Hotel, room 405 for a harassment report. I responded from city yard.

On arrival we met with Aaron Alexis.

Alexis stated that he is a naval contractor and that he travels often.

Alexis went on to explain that while getting onto his flight from Virginia to Rhode Island he got into a verbal altercation with an unknown party in the airport.

Alexis believes that the individual that he got into an argument with has sent 3 people to follow him and keep him awake by talking to him and sending vibrations into his body.

Alexis stated that he has not witnessed any of these individuals, but believes they are two black males and a black female.

Alexis stated that he first heard them talking to him through a wall while at the Residence Inn in Middletown.

Alexis then packed up and went to a hotel on the Navy base where he heard the same voices talking to him through the walls, floor and ceiling.

Alexis stated that the individuals are using "some sort of microwave machine" to send vibrations through the ceiling, penetrating his body so he cannot fall asleep.

When I asked Alexis what the individuals were saying to him he would not elaborate.

Alexis stated that he has never felt anything like this an is worried that these individuals are going to harm him.

Alexis stated that he does not have a history of mental illness in his family and that he has never had any sort of mental episode.

I advised Alexis to stay away from the individuals that are following him and to notify the NPD if they attempt to make contact with him.

(Remainder Redacted)

better-dead-than-fed
09-17-2013, 07:57 PM
The old microwave-in-the-police-report trick. I saw this in a police report about me, where police claimed I believed microwaves were controlling my thoughts or some such. It turns out the police were just being untruthful.

green73
09-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Newport Police Department
NARRATIVE FOR OFFICER SETH P MOSELEY
Ref: 13-17827-OF
Moseley #364

On August 7, 2013 I was assigned to car 1. At about 0623 hours Officer Cormier and I were dispatched to the Marriot Hotel, room 405 for a harrassment report. I responded from city yard.

Onn arrival we met with Aaron Alexis. Alexis stated that he is a naval contractor and tht he travels often. Alexis went on to explain that while getting onto his flight from Virginia to Rhode Island he got into a verbal altercation with an unknown party in the airport. Alexis believes that the individual that he got into an argument with has sent 3 people to follow him and keep him awake by talking to him and sending vibrations into his body. Alexis stated that he has not witnessed any of these individualas, but believes they are two black males and a black female. Alexis stated that he first heard them talking to him through a wall while at the Residence Inn in Middletown. Alexis then packed up and wen to a hotel on the Navy base wehre he heard the same voices talking to him through the walls, floor and ceiling. Alexis stated that the individuals are using "some sort of microwave machine" to send vibrations through the ceiling, penetrating his body so he cannot fall asleep. When I asked Alexis what the individuals were saying to hime he would not elaborate. Alexis stated that he has never felt anything like this an is worried that these individuals are going to harm him. Alexis stated that he does not ohave a history of mental illness in his family and that he has never had any sort of mental episode. I advised Alexis to stay away from the individuals that are following him and to notify the NPD if they attempt to make contact with him. (Remainder Redacted)

Thank you very much. //

ClydeCoulter
09-17-2013, 08:03 PM
The old microwave-in-the-police-report trick. I saw this in a police report about me, where police claimed I believed microwaves were controlling my thoughts or some such. It turns out the police were just being untruthful.

ROFL, sorry bdtf...

It sounded like you had to get conformation that you didn't believe microwaves were controlling your thoughts, ie "It turns out the police were just being untruthful"