PDA

View Full Version : LOL, Supposedly Rudy Won :)

Eli
11-28-2007, 01:06 PM
http://www.handicaphelmet.com/temp/Image1.jpg

Which brings up a HUGE question.
I notice that Huckabee Mccain and Rudy seem to be buying up as much ron paul adsense traffic as possible. I understand Rudy but how is Huckabee and Mccain with their low fundraising able to afford this? It doesn't make any sense, Theres a TON of ron paul traffic and those clicks definitely aren't cheap. It seems like a phenomenally huge waste of money. In fact if supporters decided to start clicking on all the opponent ads it could cost their campaigns tens of thousands a day. No ron paul supporter is going to actually click on the ads and donate to them, instead the money from the clicks are just going straight into the pockets of ron paul webmasters. Which i consider an encouragement.

ConstitutionGal
11-28-2007, 01:13 PM
I mentioned this very thing a couple of weeks ago when I kept seeing Huckabee ads whenever I was looking for Ron Paul articles and news. I must admit that I was a bit evil....I just couldn't resist one click-through just to see Huckabee's website. After being thoroughly unimpressed, I quickly left the site, however.

jake
11-28-2007, 01:15 PM
not exactly frugal spending, is it? :)

Johncjackson
11-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Probably not that much. I spend way more on Adwords than all POTUS combined.

Larofeticus
11-28-2007, 01:47 PM
It would be much much safer to not bring up this topic. Ad-sense fraud is pretty serious in web terms and should not be done, encouraged, or even any potential benefits of such illicit activities discussed.

I'm sure most RP supporters do what I do when i'm on lew's site or here and see a "JOIN TEAM MCCAIN" or "PHILLES FOR PRESIDENT" I giggle to myself and imagine how they are wasting their time on this audience.

Chester Copperpot
11-28-2007, 01:48 PM
http://www.handicaphelmet.com/temp/Image1.jpg

Which brings up a HUGE question.
I notice that Huckabee Mccain and Rudy seem to be buying up as much ron paul adsense traffic as possible. I understand Rudy but how is Huckabee and Mccain with their low fundraising able to afford this? It doesn't make any sense, Theres a TON of ron paul traffic and those clicks definitely aren't cheap. It seems like a phenomenally huge waste of money. In fact if supporters decided to start clicking on all the opponent ads it could cost their campaigns tens of thousands a day. No ron paul supporter is going to actually click on the ads and donate to them, instead the money from the clicks are just going straight into the pockets of ron paul webmasters. Which i consider an encouragement.

McCain took out a $3 million loan against federal matching funds... The GOPers seem to like to buy adsense ads on Ron Pauls traffic. Its pretty funny.

Like they think we're stupid enough to vote for Romney because his hair looks nice, meanwhile he's all for the federal reserve or something important like that.

troyd1
11-28-2007, 01:49 PM
I always click on it and close it.

hambone1982
11-28-2007, 03:15 PM
It would be much much safer to not bring up this topic. Ad-sense fraud is pretty serious in web terms and should not be done, encouraged, or even any potential benefits of such illicit activities discussed.

I'm sure most RP supporters do what I do when i'm on lew's site or here and see a "JOIN TEAM MCCAIN" or "PHILLES FOR PRESIDENT" I giggle to myself and imagine how they are wasting their time on this audience.

I second that. This idea needs to be punted.