PDA

View Full Version : New Flyer Concept: Dr. Paul CAN compete against top tier: need help.

Lord Xar
11-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Received this from a Fellow Ron Paul supporter who does tremendous grassroots things for the campaign. Please, if you can, supply me with the points the supporter asks below.

I'm putting together a quick, inexpensive piece to address the concerns/arguments that voters have that Ron Paul just doesn't have enough support to compete against the anointed ones.

I want this flyer ready in time to hand out during this weekend's canvassing event. Time is of the essence. It's just going to be a B&W piece.

Here is what I have sketched out so far for content. What I need help on is hard facts to support my argument.

On the back of the flyer, I am including the straw poll results taken directly off the official website...

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/straw-poll-results/

For the front, I'm looking for facts that support my argument that Ron is proven to have the necessary support.

This is where I need help. Here are some topics I'd like to hit on... If any of you can help me by providing links with factual information, please do!

text-in polls after nationally televised debates (need real #s here)

Thousands show up to hear him speak at rallies. 5000 people in Philly alone. Michigan, etc.

supporters raised a record $4.3 million in one day. (No further info required here)

Fundraising facts and cash on hand facts comparing Ron to the other GOP candidates... (need real #s here)

# of volunteer Meetup groups formed (need real #s here)

You Tube subscribers (need real #s here and how it compares to others)

Facebook Subscribers (need real #s here and how it compares to others)

Google searches (need real #s here and how it compares to others)

More active Military support than any other candidate.

Endorsements--Any important endorsements come to mind here? Richard Russell, Peter Schiff, (anyone with high name recognition?)

What else should I include?

I am at work, so can someone or some people help me with some footwork here?