PDA

View Full Version : NEW BOMBSHELL IRS EMAIL: “Tea Party Matter Is Very Dangerous”

Lucille
09-12-2013, 01:39 PM
What a bunch of Stalinist goons and liars.

NEW BOMBSHELL: IRS EMAIL, “Tea Party Matter Is Very Dangerous”
benswann.com/new-bombshell-irs-email-tea-party-matter-is-very-dangerous/ (http://benswann.com/new-bombshell-irs-email-tea-party-matter-is-very-dangerous/)

...According to the Wall Street Journal, “In a February 2011 email, Ms. Lerner advised her staff—including then Exempt Organizations Technical Manager Michael Seto and then Rulings and Agreements director Holly Paz—that a Tea Party matter is “very dangerous,” and is something “Counsel and [Lerner adviser] Judy Kindell need to be in on.” Ms. Lerner adds, “Cincy should probably NOT have these cases.”

When under fire in May the IRS attempted to place blame on two singular employees out of Ohio. When subpoenaed by Congressman Issa (R-CA) to testify before Congress Lerner took the Fifth. However, not before she claimed, ”I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations.” By claiming that she had done nothing wrong and then taking the fifth Lerner may have waived her right to plead the fifth. The House committee passed a resolution, which declared she gave up that right. Judge Napolitano previously weighed in on Lerner’s opening statement saying that she had put herself in a position to waive her Fifth Amendment rights because she volunteered to say that she had done nothing wrong, broke no federal laws, or violated IRS regulations before she stated she wanted to invoke her Fifth Amendment rights. Napolitano says that if she refuses to answer any questions on those three subjects then she could go jail. Furthermore, that she is not allowed to tell her side of the story and then refuse to answer any other questions by invoking the Fifth.

With the most recent news from the House committee it has become evident that Lois Lerner has in fact been targeting conservative groups through the IRS.

War Street Journal link at the link.

angelatc
09-12-2013, 01:58 PM
blimp

sluggo
09-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Hmm, I wonder who Lerner was taking HER orders from......