PDA

View Full Version : It's time to e-mail your old high school sweetheart...

hillertexas
11-28-2007, 12:54 PM
I have been putting this off as I'm sure alot of you have...but I think it's time to tap into our "old" contacts about Ron Paul.

I will be emailing my:

old friends from high school
old friends from college
tapping into my old AOL instant messege list
people in my "favorites" section of MySpace...that I usually just spy on :)
digging out my old employer's email addresses
old boyfriends...yikes!
ALL of mine and my husbands' family members
pretty much...if I have their email, they will be emailed.

I know...these are people that you are not interested in "catching up" with...me neither.

I was thinking about just sending them a video with a one sentence message from me. What do you think the BEST Ron Paul video is for people that may not know about him??

What are some more ideas of untapped resources we could contact?

TechnoGuyRob
11-28-2007, 12:55 PM
"Hey, I know we haven't talked, but check out www.ronpaulishope.com, and if it impacts you, do some more research, and then go to www.teaparty07.com "

hopeforamerica
11-28-2007, 12:58 PM
haha, my high school sweetheart.....those were the days (when we didn't have email!) I have no idea how I would contact people that far back in my life.

Let us know how it goes for you.

hillertexas
11-28-2007, 01:05 PM
"Hey, I know we haven't talked, but check out www.ronpaulishope.com, and if it impacts you, do some more research, and then go to www.teaparty07.com "

that was an excellent video

TheNewYorker
11-28-2007, 01:06 PM
My high school sweetheart cheated on me. I forgave her. She did it again. I confronted her again. Then she put a restraining order on me just for calling her once and telling her to stop being a ho.

lol. I'm not calling her

Energy
11-28-2007, 01:09 PM
I use http://kickapathy.com for Ron Paul newbies. Wakes them up right away with our fundraising record.

jondisx
11-28-2007, 01:09 PM
give me her number, ill call her

TechnoGuyRob
11-28-2007, 01:12 PM
I use http://kickapathy.com for Ron Paul newbies. Wakes them up right away with our fundraising record.

Woah...sweet site. I haven't seen that before.

walt
11-28-2007, 01:12 PM
what's her email address?

slantedview
11-28-2007, 01:49 PM
I spam my high school sweetheart about Ron Paul all the time.

She's gonna vote for him, but overall, she's not that interested in Presidential politics at this point. Oh well.

BTW, she's also my wife :)

Santana28
11-28-2007, 02:08 PM
I already hit up my exes :) I am highly persuasive - 3 out of 4 ain't bad!

And i just found out something HIGHLY disturbing... a girl i went to high school with and was friends with is **EEK** A PAID Hillary Clinton Political Operative based in Iowa until January. She was of course a Poly-Sci major, and she's a militant lesbian... so i suppose its only appropriate :) I'm going to make her my mission of the next month or so. I already left her a "Ron Paul 2008!" comment on her myspace page. Maybe i'll get some dirt on the campaign out of her in exchange for telling her the "secret" of our amazing fundraising ability...LOL....