PDA

View Full Version : John Liberty

John Liberty
09-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Hello, I am John Liberty! I am a Libertarian in the truest sense of the word. Limited government, NO exceptions. I believe in common sense policies that keep the government out of places it doesn't belong. Pro Legalization, Pro Gun, Pro Gay Marriage, Limited Welfare, Non Interventionist are just some of the positions I take on issues. I'm sure you'll figure out more soon enough.

I am actually an owner of my own political forum: www.unleasheddebate.proboards.com. I created it to make a safe haven for people of all political leans to debate politics without fear of biased moderation(we have a moderator for each of the three major parties). Feel free to make an account! :D

I am studying Constitutional Law. I enjoy debating politics a lot, particularly when it comes to the constitution(go figure!)

I look forward to debating with you all. :)

green73
09-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Hello, I am John Liberty! I am a Libertarian in the truest sense of the word. Limited government...

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to your awakening.

presence
09-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Good to have you aboard John.

Natural Citizen
09-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Hello, I am John Liberty! I am a Libertarian in the truest sense of the word. Limited government, NO exceptions. I believe in common sense policies that keep the government out of places it doesn't belong. Pro Legalization, Pro Gun, Pro Gay Marriage, Limited Welfare, Non Interventionist are just some of the positions I take on issues. I'm sure you'll figure out more soon enough.

I am actually an owner of my own political forum: www.unleasheddebate.proboards.com (http://www.unleasheddebate.proboards.com). I created it to make a safe haven for people of all political leans to debate politics without fear of biased moderation(we have a moderator for each of the three major parties). Feel free to make an account! :D

I am studying Constitutional Law. I enjoy debating politics a lot, particularly when it comes to the constitution(go figure!)

I look forward to debating with you all. :)

Ok. So...define government. Just want to make sure we're on the same page and all. You know? Just a formality...

ClydeCoulter
09-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Ok. So...define government. Just want to make sure we're on the same page and all. You know? Just a formality...

A really warm welcome to the forums, John Liberty :D

fr33
09-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Hello. I like your last name. :D